ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Political Hoes  (Read 78 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Political Hoes
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:46:05 PM »

This one:

:afro: :smoke: :mex:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Political Hoes
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 07:52:12 PM »

^^^Trampbag lemon be all peanut butter and jelly-ous!   :snick:

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 07:58:56 AM »

You do realize that taxonomically Indians are in fact Caucasoid.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:05:53 PM »

She probably got tired of everyone calling her Nimrod.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 03:10:15 PM »

She probably got tired of everyone calling her Nimrod.

That’s what I called her.  She smells like the curry chicken my mom made for me the other night.
:afro: :smoke: :mex:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »

That’s what I called her.  She smells like the curry chicken my mom made for me the other night.

^^^typical liberal hypocrite raycis! PWN3D! No doubt everything on Nikki is in much better shape than the BEST parts of some used up, old, mouldy lemon skank!  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.312 seconds with 35 queries.