• October 20, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Why won't the admin at Pissed-off forums let me in?  (Read 4856 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: Why won't the admin at Pissed-off forums let me in?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 12:12:30 AM »

Post proof of my past while</snip>
Nah, I think I'd rather watch you squeal "it just not trooooooo" a little while longer, non-flamer. At some point you'll "prove it" by dragging in a bunch of other non-flamers to prop you up and give me even more roadkill to laugh at. :lolatu:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 12:18:30 AM »

No pal, you're talking out your ass.

Ladybug probably ran you out of BH anyway, you have no cred-

Talking out my "ass"? Funny, in the other thread yuo only denied ever wanting to be a flamer so I must be lying here? Lol.

Speaking of Ladybug, with yuo not wanting to be a flamer, she would have turned you into charcoal briquettes. If she had in fact run me out of B. H., I can rest easy at night knowing it wasn't yuo.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 12:21:23 AM »

You're wasting your time, Benzover is valiantly hiding himself in his closet, without his "friends" to help him it seems a "dogpile" of two is just too much for his fragile ego to bear.  :snack:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2018, 12:59:06 AM »

Nah, I think I'd rather watch you squeal "it just not trooooooo" a little while longer, non-flamer.

That's what you scream everytime you deny your Hep C status, your impending betrothals, the state of your cheque account and your non -existent and self claimed popularity.

I wonder how many 50+ metamorons like you carry on like a 12 year old. In fact, I know dozens of 12 year olds that are far more mature than useless you.

So tell us something... where did you find the $60,000 + to cure your hep C?

LOLOLOL... 

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2018, 01:04:55 AM »

Post proof of my past while looking for an elusive Looney funny but not creepy. And good luck-

I just did yuo bloated pussy, and yuo only denied ever wanting to be a flamer. You might not want to be lumped in with those two steaming piles of human waste, but guess what? Both are better flamers than yuo will ever be, and Redneck was rumored to be Twaps cat.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2018, 01:19:41 AM »

That's what you scream everytime you deny your Hep C status, your impending betrothals, the state of your cheque account and your non -existent and self claimed popularity.
Who's screaming? Seems to me the subject died a natural, yet here you are, trying to revive it. You want it to be true, except I'm taking my sweet time coming to the party with things like death, wedding photos and lists of the wealth of clients requiring my golden ears for their art that you would alternately deny to my face while going all out to disrupt the smooth flow of my business ventures behind my back.  :snick: Although I did post pictures of more cash than you see in a month strewn across my keyboard. I seem to recall even that evoked a lot of crying from you and yours that it just wasn't on that I would do such a thing... probably ruined a few deeply cherished dreams of yours that day I shouldn't wonder.  :snick:

I wonder how many 50+ metamorons like you carry on like a 12 year old. In fact, I know dozens of 12 year olds that are far more mature than useless you.
Speaking of which...

So tell us something... where did you find the $60,000 + to cure your hep C?

LOLOLOL...
Simple answer: I didn't. It hasn't cost me a single cent to remain hep C free.

Now, you jump up and down like a supposedly mature 12 year old kid at this unwelcome knowledge, maybe chop a few more cunts on to pictures of toddlers like Weepy secretly lusts for you to do and pretend as if it does anything past showing you up for the bitter and vengeful hag I've created out of you.  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2018, 01:48:31 AM »

"The gate to PO is narrow and  you are too fat"

It seems twitteritis is contagious. Good

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 02:12:54 AM »

It seems twitteritis is contagious. Good

Are we not an internet couple anymore? Am I not deserving of yuor grade school retorts any longer? Is yuor bovine blood not boiling at the very thought of me? Does yuor mountain of a fanny quiver no more at the mere thought of me? Where did I ever go wrong my robust woman who wears enough mascara to bake a cake?

I being a Jewish leprechaun am heartbroken.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 07:25:57 AM »

Are we not an internet couple anymore? Am I not deserving of yuor grade school retorts any longer? Is yuor bovine blood not boiling at the very thought of me? Does yuor mountain of a fanny quiver no more at the mere thought of me? Where did I ever go wrong my robust woman who wears enough mascara to bake a cake?

I being a Jewish leprechaun am heartbroken.

:lolatu:

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 07:28:08 AM »

Yuo're just jealous a Jewish leprechaun doesn't love u!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 09:50:52 AM »

Benzover's past catches up with him.  :snick:

You know the feeling. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 11:02:07 AM »

I just did yuo bloated pussy, and yuo only denied ever wanting to be a flamer. You might not want to be lumped in with those two steaming piles of human waste, but guess what? Both are better flamers than yuo will ever be, and Redneck was rumored to be Twaps cat.

I was BEnzo at BH. What exactly were you? Are you Emmy??

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »

I was BEnzo at BH. What exactly were you? Are you Emmy??

Yes, I know yuo were BEnzo at B. H. dicklips, I fucking said that. What are yuo a fucking parrot?

I was the one making fun of yuo during yuor unimpressive tenure at Flamers Hall,  I was the one break-dancing and moon-walking all over yuor face.

Even if I was that 350lb spamming cunt Emmy, I'd still outflame yuo and so would her mongoloid kid.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2018, 11:12:41 PM »

Yes, I know yuo were BEnzo at B. H. dicklips, I fucking said that. What are yuo a fucking parrot?

I was the one making fun of yuo during yuor unimpressive tenure at Flamers Hall,  I was the one break-dancing and moon-walking all over yuor face.

Even if I was that 350lb spamming cunt Emmy, I'd still outflame yuo and so would her mongoloid kid.

No one was breaking my balls there for long., sink pisser-

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »

No one was breaking my balls there for long., sink pisser-

Bullshit clown, most everyone at B. H. tard kicked yuo into oblivion. The only reason it's still not happening is because B. H. is shuttered down, much like yuor flaming skillz.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2018, 11:27:03 PM »

Bullshit clown, most everyone at B. H. tard kicked yuo into oblivion. The only reason it's still not happening is because B. H. is shuttered down, much like yuor flaming skillz.

When and where? In what context?

Get back to the cam, Emmyguts-

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2018, 11:34:02 PM »

When and where? In what context?

Get back to the cam, Emmyguts-

Awwww....BEnzos pussy is hurt......wait I thought I was Brent? Come on faglamer, yuo can do better than that. Or do yuo need Flea to defend yuo quite again?

:lmao:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2018, 11:36:14 PM »

Doesn’t matter who you are....you still suck. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2018, 11:49:33 PM »

Doesn’t matter who you are....you still suck.

This coming from goat-mouth. Sure buddy. Isn't it time to brush yuor teeth with a pressure washer?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2018, 11:51:30 PM »

Damnit, John-John's getting curbstomped!

Pretty sure hisn mowf can take the punishment, not like Muffcabbage's. :snick:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.666 seconds with 39 queries.