ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Down

Author Topic: Take my name off the Coven  (Read 7387 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
Re: Take my name off the Coven
« Reply #480 on: May 16, 2018, 07:24:01 AM »

Okay once again for the blind raccoon, no one fucking loves yuo on a fucking flame forum you mentally ill shut in.

.....and yet you have self declared your love for fred on this forum.

Want me to look up your posts and quote you?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #481 on: May 16, 2018, 07:26:51 AM »

.....and yet you have professed your love for fred on this forum.

Want me to look up your posts and quote you?

So yuo're another dipshit wanting to play stupid, or are yuo? Like raccoon face,  yuo also wouldn't know "sarcasm" if it urinated in yuor big mouth.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #482 on: May 16, 2018, 07:31:22 AM »

So yuo're another dipshit wanting to play stupid, or are yuo? Like raccoon face,  yuo also wouldn't know "sarcasm" if it urinated in yuor big mouth.

Ahh...ok...when all else fails deflect back to sarcasm and didn't you know I was being textually sarcastic...

:lolatu:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #483 on: May 16, 2018, 07:34:40 AM »

Ahh...ok...when all else fails deflect back to sarcasm and didn't you know I was being textually sarcastic...

:lolatu:

Same could be said of yuo crusty.

No, I figure yuo to believe every damn thing yuo read on the forum..  Kinda like how Caskurs a real human being.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #484 on: May 16, 2018, 07:36:16 AM »

No, I figure yuo to believe every damn thing yuo read on the forum..  Kinda like how Caskurs a real human being.

You're saying caskur isn't real?

Is that more sarcasm?

:lol:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #485 on: May 16, 2018, 07:40:01 AM »

Is that more sarcasm?

More truth. Real people don't defend pedos.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #486 on: May 16, 2018, 07:41:36 AM »

More truth. Real people don't defend pedos.

Real people don't make up bullshit claims without real facts.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #487 on: May 16, 2018, 07:46:16 AM »

Real people don't make up bullshit claims without real facts.

Facts are there retard. Yuo choose to fucking argue just to argue birdbrain.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #488 on: May 16, 2018, 07:53:21 AM »

Is that more sarcasm?

:snick:

I think someone's starting to wish he wasn't a sarcastic little chump

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #489 on: May 16, 2018, 07:56:46 AM »

Don't yuo mean "spaz" yuo inbred tumor.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #490 on: May 16, 2018, 07:57:53 AM »

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #491 on: May 16, 2018, 07:59:24 AM »

Don't yuo mean "spaz"

If you think the cap fits, I'm happy to call you a spaz

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #492 on: May 16, 2018, 08:02:58 AM »

If you think the cap fits

Which is why I call yuo inbred.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #493 on: May 16, 2018, 08:04:09 AM »

Ok Damage this sarcasm kick you're on needs to stop hmmk..

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #494 on: May 16, 2018, 08:06:00 AM »

Which is why I call yuo inbred.

Because you're a spaz? Yeah, I know

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #495 on: May 16, 2018, 08:08:42 AM »

Ok Damage this sarcasm kick you're on needs to stop hmmk..

We get it, simple things like sarcasm fly over yuor greying head.

Because you're a spaz? Yeah, I know

Sure whatever yuo say Uber-tard.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #496 on: May 16, 2018, 10:37:34 AM »

You're making Benzover and Johnny Chimpo look like liars...  :snick:

You're oblivious.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #497 on: May 17, 2018, 05:04:55 AM »

We get it, simple things like sarcasm fly over yuor greying head.

Not at all, in order for me to know someone is being sarcastic I would need to know their personality. And seeing as you're posting here as an obvious alt..I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

Try putting [/sarc] after your sentences so one knows when you're being sarcastic  :snick:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #498 on: May 17, 2018, 02:27:17 PM »

Not at all, in order for me to know someone is being sarcastic I would need to know their personality. And seeing as you're posting here as an obvious alt..I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

Try putting [/sarc] after your sentences so one knows when you're being sarcastic  :snick:

So I should accommodate yuor stupidity? No happening twit.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #499 on: May 17, 2018, 03:51:14 PM »

Sarcastic little Tru :goatse: p!   :djt:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Up

Page created in 1.972 seconds with 37 queries.