ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'll Pay for your Ticket  (Read 145 times)

plus minus reset

SirSuperSouthernTopic starter

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
I'll Pay for your Ticket
« on: April 22, 2018, 05:23:55 AM »

That's right Ro, you need a leg up to arrive at your intended location in order to warmly embrace your net-set fiance. It is probably your last shot at living the time you have left out with a lady who is willing to take you in as you are. How truly sentimental, so much so that I'll pay for your trip there, and maybe even throw you a wallet full of spending money so you can start off on the right foot while you begin looking for your new job.

Call me paranoid, but why won't she pay your way to her passionate embrace? Hell, that's only one bus ticket, I think. I'm not sure about having to pay for transition passes from such a long way away - I'll have to call them ahead to make sure there aren't any frustrating problems with your journey that will hopefully make your remaining time left better than it has been for some time.

Is she merely searching for a financial sidekick to help her pay for rent, the electric bill, and her net access? A fair divide in normal chores like taking out the trash (I won't bother following that up with an ugly remark), washing, drying, and folding both of your clothes in an appreciative manner? Earn the respect of her pet(s)?

It's worth a shot I say, and I'm both able and willing to help you out to live the rest of your short fuse in a pleasant way that has eluded you for decades, considering how long ago you chose the rig to feel alright.

So don't bother bullshitting me in this thread that will get you to whichever American LA acronym you seek. If it's Louisiana, I'll drive you there in my BMW so you don't have to sullenly exit a bus fulla shady folks that may even make you nervous. I've never met anyone from the internet and it would be a black feather in my hat to tell people about our unexpected rendezvous, wouldn't it?

You just have to post up legitimate proof that you haven't been making your story up for some time now. Don't be shy, or withhold information that will turn your hope into reality. You don't have to worry about theeee maybe fifteen posters still around watching you spill it; you've made the only friends in this remaining small circle that bottom rocked almost a decade ago.

So go on, show me and the equally curious posters here indisputable proof that a woman awaits you. One who would make your life more comfortable, more relaxed, more content than it's been.

Do not doubt my offer - roll the dice, if there is any truth to your imagined future that has already begun to materialize. I can and will make your fresh start fresher than you thought it could/would be, and I mean it. Or do it in another less comfortable way: edgy, thirsty, and not even able to afford a goddamn Arby's sandwich...

"I will come to town for you
and dress up like a clown for you
try not to fuck around with you
do so anyway

I will find the Ark for you
and go sleep in a park with you
I'll even suck a cock or two
but no sir I'm not gay!"

SSS
- make your choice

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
Re: I'll Pay for your Ticket
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 05:42:56 AM »

It's like you've gone back in a time travel machine..

You need to get up to speed on what's happening in 2018.

SirSuperSouthernTopic starter

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »

It's 2018 huh? Oh, now I know why you wish there was a time machine. I know which direction you deeply yearn for these days, I'd hope you got "accidentally" delivered the other way.

Youth is not wasted on the young; life is wasted on the old. Now kick the sand filled bucket barefooted you fucking drain on your country's bell curve...

SSS
- creams and toothpaste don't work on people your age
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 02:31:57 PM »

That's right Ro, you need a leg up to arrive at your intended location <snip>
Save your keystrokes Noah, I'm already where I want to be and no, its NOT Wahhmurikkkah.

- content.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 11:58:41 PM »

Is your lady and mistress cumming to see Sir Side Salad or not?

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 07:59:19 AM »

It's 2018 huh? Oh, now I know why you wish there was a time machine. I know which direction you deeply yearn for these days,

SSS
- creams and toothpaste don't work on people your age

Ahh yes a typical come back from a male, who thinks that all women are concerned with their age and appearance.

Listen up and recognise this, you fucking fat egocentric sloth, there is no amount of shit that you can fling involving my appearance or age that will counteract for the stupid that's been instilled in you from the day your KKK fanatic fucked up parents laid eyes on you at birth and saw that you had a penis.

You're a product of your environment and in a lot of ways it's not your fault for being ignorant, however even a man reaches a place of mature understanding...eventually..and if he has any natural morals and backbone he starts to think outside off the box and recognise that just because he has a penis, doesn't mean he automatically knows the be all and end all of women.

Sit down and stfu.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 10:29:25 AM »

Is your lady and mistress cumming to see Sir Side Salad or not?
Or not. :grin:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.433 seconds with 36 queries.