ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Banning Anniversary HC Trouble  (Read 557 times)

plus minus reset

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
Happy Banning Anniversary HC Trouble
« on: April 26, 2018, 06:16:12 PM »

1 Year. 

Source: Duct Tape

This is how I will remember him.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Happy Banning Anniversary HC Trouble
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 12:34:26 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 08:17:36 AM »

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »

I'm free from jail? 

Are you sure I missed three turns yet?

This isn't fair.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 09:36:25 PM »

I'm free from jail? 

This isn't fair.

Welcome back

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 09:54:51 PM »

I'm free from jail? 

This isn't fair.

You probably need a trip to Walmart for underwear and socks.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 10:18:05 PM »

You probably need a trip to Walmart for underwear and socks.

I tried  socks while I was banned  ... didn't work for me. 

I'm willing to sell any underwear I've worn during my ban.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 10:26:11 PM »

I tried  socks while I was banned  ... didn't work for me. 

I'm willing to sell any underwear I've worn during my ban.

I’m going to pass on that.

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 11:27:31 AM »

10-23

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 10:49:08 PM »

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 10:10:53 PM »

Chicago?  WTF? 

cw sent me a cool version of Dave Grohl singing here comes my hero.

Lem sent me a Julio Iglesias  original telling me I could be her hero, baby.

Save the Chicago for Johnny Storm.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 10:17:11 PM »

Chicago?  WTF? 

cw sent me a cool version of Dave Grohl singing here comes my hero.

Lem sent me a Julio Iglesias  original telling me I could be her hero, baby.

Save the Chicago for Johnny Storm.

I didn’t send you any such thing.  Who are you?

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 10:53:58 PM »

I didn’t send you any such thing.  Who are you?

I'm just a guy who posts in the dumpster.

Spend your time in the flame forum, they need you.

Did too send me that Julio song, liar, liar.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 11:15:02 PM »

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 11:20:53 PM »

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 09:37:55 AM »

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 04:42:09 PM »

all of the internet is one big dumpster that people dig through hoping to find something of value

i spend most of my day  at amazon.com pushing the "BUY IT NOW" button at random then seeing if i am quick enough to cancel all my orders before they are shipped

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 08:13:37 PM »

The best flame in the thread is a sig I made over 10 years ago.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 10:58:02 PM »

Please yourself, I managed better flames out of sticking dog turds in paper bags on the neighbours door steps, setting fire to them, ringing the doorbell and retiring to a safe distance to watch the fun.  :grin:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 08:08:41 PM »

Please yourself, I managed better flames out of sticking dog turds in paper bags on the neighbours door steps, setting fire to them, ringing the doorbell and retiring to a safe distance to watch the fun.  :grin:

Sure you did.

And I poured cornstarch in my neighbour's pool and threw Round Up ice cubes on their lawn.

There are a lot of old bags around here, who are full of shit,  but you're not lighting them on fire or even flaming them. Maybe it's time for more screenprints!

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »

do they still flame at this site?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2018, 01:57:29 PM »

Sure you did.

And I poured cornstarch in my neighbour's pool and threw Round Up ice cubes on their lawn.

There are a lot of old bags around here, who are full of shit,  but you're not lighting them on fire or even flaming them.
Well, you get arrested for doing that sort of stuff as an adult. Besides, most of the old bags are already charred beyond recognition; if it wasn't for their boringly cherished and well worn nametags, nobody'd be able to identify them.  :snick:

Maybe it's time for more screenprints!
That's Feral's job now, I just caught her passing off decade old love letters between her and Caskur.

Brake fluid on the windscreen works a treat too, especially if you're using it to draw crude depictions of genitals.  :snick:

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2018, 03:15:55 PM »

The best flame in the thread is a sig I made over 10 years ago.

Of course.  This is a tribute thread.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2018, 05:43:32 PM »

This sum cunt guy doesn't realize how bad of a neighbour I am.

Arrested  ... who  is going to wear the frumpy, wrinkled,  trench coat and figure out how I'm  fucking with the people next door?  This forum can't afford Colombo let alone Scooby Doo.

Stay in Ottawa, fuckhead.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2018, 01:05:59 AM »

This sum cunt guy doesn't realize how bad of a neighbour I am.

Arrested  ... who  is going to wear the frumpy, wrinkled,  trench coat and figure out how I'm  fucking with the people next door?  This forum can't afford Colombo let alone Scooby Doo.

Stay in Ottawa, fuckhead.
I intend to, plastic knob rider. That is when I'm not touring this fine country of course. Ottawa might be the most civilised of capitals I've ever encountered, but I do enjoy the odd trip out of town when work requires it.

Meanwhile in other news, my sphincter is back to producing some of the most satisfying farts it has been my distinct pleasure to drop in recent memory. I've challenged my fiancee to a farting contest, but she says it's decidedly unladylike behaviour.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 09:51:06 AM »

Meanwhile in other news, my sphincter is back to producing some of the most satisfying posts it has been my distinct pleasure to drop in recent memory.

TRUTH!

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 09:53:16 AM »

I've challenged my fiancee to a farting contest, but she says it's decidedly unladylike behaviour.

I've challenged  a store mannequin to a chess match..i await her next move

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2018, 09:54:43 AM »

That is when I'm not touring this fine country of course. Ottawa might be the most civilised of capitals I've ever encountered, but I do enjoy the odd trip out of town when work requires it.

i am racing a mini copper through the streets of London, i do enjoy parallel parking at high speed

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2018, 09:55:00 AM »

SONIC BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »

never click links

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2018, 08:15:17 PM »

never click links
Except that you did to get in here. When are you going to practice what you preach I wonder.  :snick:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 04:54:05 PM »

That is when I'm not touring this fine country of course. Ottawa might be the most civilised of capitals I've ever encountered, but I do enjoy the odd trip out of town when work requires it.

Don't hitchhike  to my place.

Our community  wouldn't appreciate  the way you dispose of your sharps.

NARCAN®

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2018, 12:29:01 AM »

Don't hitchhike  to my place.

Our community  wouldn't appreciate  the way you laugh at my wife's dildo collection

#STRAPON
Fixed.  :snick:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2018, 05:50:59 PM »

Changing quotes? 

My wife's dildo collection?

You meant strap on.

I would be very concerned if a woman I was intimate with had no dildos.

Dispose of your sharps responsibly. 
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.6 seconds with 41 queries.