ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: On this day in history....  (Read 1961 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: On this day in history....
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2018, 05:35:35 PM »

Never mind...

:rotflmao:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2018, 05:39:05 PM »

But you know what'll really make you cry?

(click to show/hide)

"Ooooh, snap!!! :lmao: "

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 05:39:17 PM »

Ooooh, snap!!! :lmao:

Yuo're not shaking yuor pom-poms nearly enough when yuo cheerlead yuo weak bitch.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 05:43:10 PM »

Just think, you could sell Flametruth tomorrow, have enough to buy a dozen of Muffcabbage's sites AND this one and still have enough change left over to buy a celebratory round of cappucinos down at the local Starbucks!  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »

Absolutely. And what better and more compelling metric to judge a site's worth than its resale value?

You're already shackling yourself to definitions that are strictly reliant on monetary values (as calculated by a third party with vague algorithmic processes)?
Then you've already lost the plot.
Don't feel bad, that happens a lot with libertarians. It turns out their idea of a "free market" is basically the "freedom" of monied interests to more aggressively exploit the entire planet and that taints everything else in their philosophy with a slimy veneer of faux Darwinian excuses and justifications.

I think that's a dark and dismal place to exist but at least you've got plenty of company.
Many humans really do long for their own destruction, consciously or un-.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 07:12:39 PM »

::)

Vitty must be coming out at what he thinks is the Progressive Debutant Ball...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 07:18:37 PM »

Maybe you never noticed or had the pleasure of encountering my views but they've been like this since I can remember.
If someone wanted to throw me a party when I first went public with my socio-economic opinions it would have happened in the 1980s if not before.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2018, 07:29:06 PM »

Votes last between 2-4 years...

...you're proof that brain damage lasts for a lifetime?
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2018, 08:04:22 PM »

...you're proof that brain damage lasts for a lifetime?

To stupid, smart looks like crazy.

Just sayin'.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2018, 08:06:39 PM »

You're already shackling yourself to definitions that are strictly reliant on monetary values (as calculated by a third party with vague algorithmic processes)?
Shackling be damned, it's straight economics. Something is only worth what people are prepared to pay for it and I don't see anyone jumping at a $19 price tag for this favella, do you?

So by that argument, this site is effectively worthless. Shit, even old wheeliebin managed to find someone to cough up the ninety-odd dollars to turn Bawl-Bawl into a redirect... two whole years after the last flamer there had flown the coop! :rotf:

Maybe you never noticed or had the pleasure of encountering my views but they've been like this since I can remember.
If someone wanted to throw me a party when I first went public with my socio-economic opinions it would have happened in the 1980s if not before.
Maybe if they were worth something...

:snick:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2018, 08:14:45 PM »

To stupid, smart looks like crazy.

Then you've already lost the plot.

^Look who's stupid now.  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2018, 08:33:08 PM »

Something is only worth what people are prepared to pay for it

No I get it... you don't want to believe in anything that can't be monetized.
Hey, as I've already said you're far from alone there sport.

You're also wrong though. And pitiable. And more than a little icky.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2018, 09:39:03 PM »

No I get it... you don't want to believe in anything that can't be monetized.

Not at all, but you did bring the concept of "worth" into it. What's the matter old boy? Not regretting your failure to specify what measure of "worth" you intended to apply surely? Or maybe you're still hung on the horns of a dilemma as to explain how you came to be freely posting at both sites, yet somehow manage to find today's wealth of "CAWK" and "COUCH" literary gems to be infinitely preferable to such scrollbomb-worthy works as say... "Lord of the Ringpiece" for example?

:snick:

Go on... tell us all what benchmark you'd liberally apply that holds this site's meagre offerings in such high esteem when compared to the long lost works of the reprobates you used to so freely associate with. Make it good enough and I might even pony up the $19 dollars myself just so you have a place to come to get all misty eyed over what is so clearly for you the absolute zenith of Flametowne's evolution after the evil and heartless MOR0N yanks the plug on its life support systems this Rocktober. :lmao:

Hey, as I've already said you're far from alone there sport.

You're also wrong though. And pitiable. And more than a little icky.
Now how can you even think such a thing when my generosity above is on show for all to see? Hang your head in shame, o disgraced keniggit. :lolatu:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2018, 10:19:20 PM »

Not at all, but you did bring the concept of "worth" into it.

I brought the word "worth" into it.
Your interpretation of the word is where it all started to go sideways as overly simplistic and inherently flawed interpretations tend to do. You saw the words "cost" and "worth" and your mind seemingly vaporlocked into a mode akin to an Excel spreadsheet whose every cell is declared to only accept data in the 'currency' format. Which is fine, as far as it goes, but it misses an awful lot of potential input.

Or maybe you're still hung on the horns of a dilemma as to explain how you came to be freely posting at both sites, yet somehow manage to find today's wealth of "CAWK" and "COUCH" literary gems to be infinitely preferable to such scrollbomb-worthy works as say... "Lord of the Ringpiece" for example?

Are you confusing me with someone else? Cuz I'm pretty sure I never said anything about preferring stuff and I've certainly never opined that the lowest-common-denominator gruntings of the erstwhile Wrangle Gang were anything but complete ass spew. As for where I post, currently and historically, it just happens. It's not strategic, or purposeful beyond reading and responding to people... preferably people with a wide range of views, styles, and abilities.

All I have to say about Brawl-Hall specifically is:
You know that shit's been gone for like- a while now?
Nostalgia is one thing but talking about the place like it's just hiding or sleeping and not extinct is kind of weird.

Go on... tell us all what benchmark you'd liberally apply that holds this site's meagre offerings in such high esteem

It's here... which is infinitely more than can be said about Brawl-Hall, CosmicOutpost, F4$, etc.
I guess I just don't get the advantage to be had from tearing down something real while moaning about how much better was something that no longer exists.
Wouldn't the optimal play be to make the real thing more like the gone thing... or is that too much like work?

Now how can you even think such a thing when my generosity above is on show for all to see? Hang your head in shame, o disgraced keniggit. :lolatu:

You are undoubtedly FREE with your words, which you GIVE AWAY to all and sundry. You're so *ahem* generous to this COMMUNAL effort called TRF, this SOCIAL experiment if you like, that one must wonder how much you LOVE this place. It would seem the answer is a great deal, despite your diversions and protestations. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Oops. Was that out loud?   :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2018, 11:12:41 PM »

Ya, his balls your chin you fanook-

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2018, 11:21:34 PM »

I brought the word "worth" into it.
Your interpretation of the word is where it all started to go sideways as overly simplistic and inherently flawed interpretations tend to do.
Which would be a failure on your part to adequately communicate what esoteric quantity you were measuring. Talk to any random sampling of people on the street Family Feud style and I'd be mildly surprised to hear that the word "worth" didn't result in something involving money in the top three responses, if not the very top. Boy is your finger not on the pulse of English expression! :lol:

You saw the words "cost" and "worth" and your mind seemingly vaporlocked into a mode akin to an Excel spreadsheet whose every cell is declared to only accept data in the 'currency' format. Which is fine, as far as it goes, but it misses an awful lot of potential input.
Rubbish. Absolute twaddle as Obi's cat might say. I knew full well someone would show up to try and wrangle some sort of prestige for a site which enjoyed such little patronage as compared to the sites of old, what I didn't expect was to find you playing Don Quixote in this eqation! :rotf:

You'll lose of course, we both know that. Not because I say so, not because your burn victims over at the $9 site over yonder say you haven't; you'll lose because the position you've taken up is untenable and I'm the kind of prick to rub your nose in it on that alone.  :grin:

Are you confusing me with someone else? Cuz I'm pretty sure I never said anything about preferring stuff and I've certainly never opined that the lowest-common-denominator gruntings of the erstwhile Wrangle Gang were anything but complete ass spew.
True enough, though your timorous yelps about "worth" could easily be construed as you considering something preferable and considering the where, when and who you chose to direct that heretofore unqualified question of "worth" to there seemed to be an awful lot of angst in someone's scabbard about the direct comparison of traffic being made. Geez, don't wimp out of the strength of your conviction now old boy, I'm just getting started!  :rotf:

All I have to say about Brawl-Hall specifically is:
You know that shit's been gone for like- a while now?
No shit? You did notice the title of this thread I trust?  :lolatu:

It's here... which is infinitely more than can be said about Brawl-Hall
You think so, huh?

Pardon my say-so, but I find it rather odd that a site which allegedly isn't here can be "worth" double the amount of a site that is.  :lol:

I guess I just don't get the advantage to be had from tearing down something real while moaning about how much better was something that no longer exists.
Who's moaning? All I did was make a direct comparison between the volume of traffic a flame site could expect seven years ago against what is common today. Next thing I know, you're blowing snot bubbles into my lapel on "worth", the trickle of your mucus became a raging torrent when the discussion ventured into realms you took even further umbrage over. Don't tell me you expected me to pat you on your furry little head and soothe you with stories of how it was all going to be alright if you clicked your ruby reds together three times Dorothy; if you hadn't already worked out by now, I'm a cun`T who delights in playing a straight game while all around the unfounded cries of nefarious shitbaggery get more and more strident.  :snick:

Wouldn't the optimal play be to make the real thing more like the gone thing... or is that too much like work?
Now you're just being plain stupid. Oh sure, we could scrap the present rule system, remove the gay as fuck Miami Dolphins colour scheme and bring back the Oranjes, Nazi Admins and HCTrubs of this world, pretty sure I could even get Zeropoint and what's left of Legion to put in an appearance and we could all go back to photoshopping greasy hirsute vaginas on to Kane's face, but what exactly would it achieve? You were either there to ride that wave of par excellence or you weren't. I myself was done with administering Bawl-Bawl by 2006, it was only the constant clamouring for my return to the ranks of staff (and a little string pulling by The Iron Duke and Evil Blood) that got me back in the saddle at a time when The Poofer had his fall from grace for pushing too much PII about the place. You really want those days back again?

Besides, I put my stamp on this site... in ANY capacity... and it's fucked. I think we both know that. Whether I remade this place in Bawl-Bawl's image or left things  ( :snick: ) exactly the way they are now and simply bankrolled the day to day operations, there are so many butthurt victims in my wake they'd make it their life's mission to see this site fail. A good slice of the reason why FlameTruth isn't brimming over with traffic right now is down to that one reason alone, which is kind of amusing when you consider its total "worth" (at least in terms of resale value) trebles the other sites we've analysed combined. Oh "ouch".  :lmao:

Not that Ceedub is overly worried about the traffic she's potentially missing you understand; I'd hate to give you the impression that it was her reason for keeping the doors open on the place. I freely admit it was the first thing that sprang to my mind too when the position of site admin was dropped in my lap there, but she soon disabused me of such notions... which is more than can be said for the ignorant chimp who was so quick to judge that site's "worth" based purely on how many posts he could see going up from his "smart" phone.  :snick:

You are undoubtedly FREE with your words, which you GIVE AWAY to all and sundry. You're so *ahem* generous to this COMMUNAL effort called TRF, this SOCIAL experiment if you like, that one must wonder how much you LOVE this place. It would seem the answer is a great deal, despite your diversions and protestations.
Presumably every bit as much as you idoloze your own toilet, considering the amount of turds you've pumped into it over the course of your lifetime? Despite all the screaming, not to mention the teeth and fist marks in the dunny door whenever those logs get a scootch too large for you to easily burp out of your freckle?

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." :snick:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2018, 11:22:40 PM »

Ya, his balls your chin you fanook-

"Listen here brother! When that Steel cage comes down, and you see me across the ring along with my half inch pontoons, and the crowd screaming faglamia, I guarantee brother that all the other faglamiacs...*tears off yellow girdle and blonde wig* are gonna want to see you go down with me on top of you for the 1-2-3 count! Whatcha gonna do brother when faglamia comes for you?!"

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2018, 11:39:41 PM »

"Listen here brother! When that Steel cage comes down, and you see me across the ring along with my half inch pontoons, and the crowd screaming faglamia, I guarantee brother that all the other faglamiacs...*tears off yellow girdle and blonde wig* are gonna want to see you go down with me on top of you for the 1-2-3 count! Whatcha gonna brother when faglamia comes for you?!"

Lol. 3 threads and counting. Bitchmade!

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2018, 12:09:17 AM »

Lol. 3 threads and counting. Bitchmade!

"You know what brother my faglamiacs always are asking, "Hey Gayster how are you going to beat BEnzo?". Then I tell all my little faglamiacs that I have to be more of a homo, but brother we both know that's a tall phallic task to accomplish. So I tell you what brother, in 56 weeks I challenge you to a loser leaves town match. Whatcha gonna do when the Gayster is more of a homo than you?!"

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2018, 01:10:22 AM »

Damage Inc. already has a better gimmick than Dr. Funkenstein.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.386 seconds with 36 queries.