• October 23, 2018, 01:37:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: On this day in history....  (Read 2104 times)

plus minus reset

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Re: On this day in history....
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2018, 08:21:39 PM »

Fuck no, I'm simply letting this current tantrum of yours run its course before I post up the next offering for you or someone like you to get their granniepanties in a knot over. :lmao:

Then by all means stop lollygagging and whip it out.
The new thread, I meant. Jeezus you folk are filthy-minded.

Maybe it had nothing to do with others being offended by his presence after all. Maybe he was offended with theirs. :snick:

I doubt it: even without the herb he's an easy-going fella.
Not that I think anyone knows what Temple minus herb even looks like...

Now is that any way to grow a forum?

Not the goal.
As you said forums have largely gone out of favor anyway so having a place I can meet up with a few old friends I might otherwise seldom or never see is more than enough reason to keep it going... and prevent it from degenerating into something else. Been there done that.

But I'll take a look the next time I stumble across it. Who knows, I may even dream up a shiny new nym and a disposable email account solely for the purposes of you refusing admission... make you feel all important-like.  :snick:

Maybe you can relate- blocking or deleting a spammer only makes one feel important/powerful the first time.
After all these years it couldn't even be called a chore, really... it's just a thing that happens sometimes.
I no longer feel any particular way about it.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2018, 08:57:57 PM »

Then by all means stop lollygagging and whip it out.
The new thread, I meant. Jeezus you folk are filthy-minded.
Who said anything about my starting a new thread? Ohhh, that's right; you did. No, don't bother digging through my posts and pointing a wavering finger at my "I have a few more on this day in history POSTS to make" comment as some kind of admission I was going to spam this forum with endless analogues to Obi's Life Hacks threads of last year; this thread will do just famously for my purposes... just as soon as you get off your duff and quit acting like a self entitled mook fropm the welfare state that is.  :grin:

I doubt it: even without the herb he's an easy-going fella.
Ahh, so he's too bent to use Jewgle then.

Not the goal.
As you said forums have largely gone out of favor anyway so having a place I can meet up with a few old friends I might otherwise seldom or never see is more than enough reason to keep it going... and prevent it from degenerating into something else. Been there done that.
So all that palaver you fed nice Mister Zen Master earlier was just a load of wank; it wasn't anything to do with whether he looked like a spammer or not, you just didn't want anyone disturbing your little bridge club, got it.  :snick:

Maybe you can relate- blocking or deleting a spammer only makes one feel important/powerful the first time.
Not even, though judicious application of such tools can prove somewhat rewarding. Last year I had occasion to remove the posting abilities of two actively spamming accounts at Ceedub's forum. Both members were afforded registration readily enough, both were welcome to re-register at their leisure and try again, in spite of their "fuck you, ban me" challenge. They preferred instead to bring their spam back here; that's fine, either way Ceedub's forum is not being spammed and I and others are not required to make ongoing value judgements regarding the behaviour of people whose attitude is more about wrecking a forum's smooth running than participating in it.

And that's all it is. They're still welcome to re-register of course, they can register as many times as they feel they need to to either "get it right" or run out of emails trying. It's not like there's a stack of rules to weigh their behaviour against (unlike certain other forums) and I for one have no issue in affording The Little People a chance to expand their creative horizons. Even if it's being conducted against my expense if it comes to that; Fox and SirSuperSouthern can both attest to that.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2018, 09:02:55 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let's keep the faux pas to a minimum

:lmao: you’re a good sport, faggot. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2018, 10:45:16 PM »

You must have tried to register with an unrecognizable nym and an obviously fake email address.
Try not so closely resembling a spammer.

I've also been cleaning house lately so if you registered and were approved then never logged in again you got flushed. Sorry.

A little from column A, a little from column B, though I think I used the standard gmail addy I always use - stopped using fake emails years ago.  I registered as Brightwell.

Maybe you said "What the fuck's a Brightwell?"  Well, I am.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2018, 12:46:48 AM »

Who said anything about my starting a new thread? Ohhh, that's right; you did.

New thread, this thread... whatever dude. Just get off your ass and do it.

So all that palaver you fed nice Mister Zen Master earlier was just a load of wank; it wasn't anything to do with whether he looked like a spammer or not, you just didn't want anyone disturbing your little bridge club, got it.  :snick:

Au contraire.
If I had known 'Brightwell' was Boney I would have given him some more rope.
We're not hermetically sealed... we just have a robust filtration system.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2018, 12:56:44 AM »

Maybe you said "What the fuck's a Brightwell?"  Well, I am.

I do vaguely recall the nym.
Didn't you make one or two kinda oddly worded posts and then disappear for weeks (or more)?

At the time I was also getting several requests from an ISP in Thailand, the first of which I thought might be a friend who moved there. Turned out it wasn't him after all and I think your dormant account got swept out along with those requests because hey, as long as I'm here...

Sorry.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2018, 04:09:06 AM »

(click to show/hide)

^^^ the sign of a broken man. I'm enjoying vits killing style and would like to see more. Encore!

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2018, 05:33:24 AM »

See, this is why people get exasperated and stop talking to you.
First you make an erroneous statement then when faced with a correction or clarification you ignore it, double down, and endlessly pretend like you never made a mistake in the first place; monotonously accusing the other person of the same thing you're doing over and over and over?

It's boring and pointless

https://youtu.be/ScRmLMTYzUo

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2018, 11:28:29 AM »

Vit is straight chuckin this clown without even trying.

Haha  :lolatu:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2018, 03:48:37 PM »

New thread, this thread... whatever dude. Just get off your ass and do it.
All in good time, all in good time. I'm sure that my handing you your arse multiple times over the course of this thread has not blinded you to sudden appearance of burn victims and roadkill that showed up to cheer you on. As a keniggit of the failing realm, you must agree that it just wouldn't do to deny them their chance to fawn over you, a fellow burn victim, not after the comprehensive rapings I've administered to you all.  :snick:

Au contraire.
If I had known 'Brightwell' was Boney I would have given him some more rope.
We're not hermetically sealed... we just have a robust filtration system.
Yes yes, I've heard that song before... along with the attendant apologies and excuses the person wielding the banhammer thought they were someone else. Carry on.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2018, 06:12:06 PM »

you must agree that it just wouldn't do to deny them their chance to fawn over you

Aww, is that what's got you all sensitive bitter and braggadocious? If it makes you feel any better I didn't ask for it, haven't responded to it, and am doing my best to pretend it never happened because frankly I believe it has a lot more to do with S'cunt hate than anything I've actually typed.

Yes yes, I've heard that song before... along with the attendant apologies and excuses the person wielding the banhammer thought they were someone else. Carry on.

One of these things is not like the other...
I'm not trying to keep out anyone in particular- just bots spammers and malicious arseholes.
Maybe you think you belong in one of those categories?   :dontknow:

Anyway, where's the new stuff?
A discussion has definitely run its course when one side is reduced to chest-thumping and unsubstantiated smears.
Let's start anew, shall we?

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2018, 07:11:06 PM »

Aww, is that what's got you all sensitive bitter and braggadocious?
Sensitive? Bitter? Braggadoseydoe? Bwaaaahahhahahahaaaaa, you're funny, I think I'll keep you!  :rotf:

Look, I wouldn't be reading too much into my motives or what you imagine they reveal if I were you, not unless you're gunning to be tarred with the "Australian Sensitivity" epithet which your pet latrino's e-squeeze was humping the forums with earlier. I'm merely stating facts, you understand; facts like "I am your Lord and Master" and "you will know Me by the trail of busted bitches ready to conglomerate about my latest victim to offer kudos and other degradations unseemly to the victim's phallus". That's not being bitter or sensitive (far from it) and if it's braggadocious to speak the truth as I am wont to do then perhaps it's time the dictionaries caught up to your liberal mutilation of the English tongue.  :rotf:

If it makes you feel any better I didn't ask for it, haven't responded to it, and am doing my best to pretend it never happened because frankly I believe it has a lot more to do with S'cunt hate than anything I've actually typed.
Of course it does, it's "S'cunt hate" that fuels them, though I notice we're a long way from the days when a Flamer of Merit (say, Nazi Admin) would spare a breath to smack such sycophants into the mat while engaging in a vicious back and forth with the likes of Yours Truly. Shit, Brent could tell you about that ethic; he ran in on a callout the both of Us were having, tried sucking off the Dane's micropenis with a bit of superfluous "ground support"; the next thing you knew it was a three way free for all.

I don't see that happening a lot these days, at least not here. I've accepted it's a standard few if any of you can rise to, but it does cast the lions share of those posting here as a bunch of overly excitable chihuahuas and other assorted yapdogs which in days of yore might have evoked the following reaction...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxagPgAmvcs

...but these days are flat out earning a "mrrmfff?"

So yeah, maybe there is something to be said for your penchant for "ignoring them"... though you will of course understand my penchant for chortling up My sleeve should they ever decide to switch from licking to nipping your ankles and you suddenly finding their input interesting enough to comment on it.  :snick:

One of these things is not like the other...
I'm not trying to keep out anyone in particular- just bots spammers and malicious arseholes.
Maybe you think you belong in one of those categories?   :dontknow:
I don't, but I'm sure there are plenty here who might insist otherwise. Starting with the assclown running that $9 forum you helped set up.  :rotf:

Anyway, where's the new stuff?
A discussion has definitely run its course when one side is reduced to chest-thumping and unsubstantiated smears.
Let's start anew, shall we?
All in good time my man, all in good time. Let us wait for the chihuahuas to get their bearings first, I wouldn't want the PETA* to come charging in here wailing that I was trying to deflect away from this "amazing ownage" which apparently neither you nor I could see.  :snick:

PETA - Pooftersexual Enema-loving Transgendered Anklebiters

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »

Rowan posts are boring.
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2018, 07:31:05 PM »

Rowan posts are boring.
Though not so much so that you can't moan and cry about them every time one is made, right Victim-Victim? :lolatu:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2018, 09:13:05 PM »

Sensitive? Bitter? Braggadoseydoe? Bwaaaahahhahahahaaaaa, you're funny, I think I'll keep you!  :rotf:

Not if you don't drop that new topic pretty soon you won't.
Chasing each other in circles isn't as entertaining as it used to be... these days I prefer a little variety.

I don't, but I'm sure there are plenty here who might insist otherwise. Starting with the assclown running that $9 forum you helped set up.  :rotf:

I haven't helped anyone set up anything. On a couple of occasions I've done to-order tweaks of CSS files and given some general administrative advice, but always after the forum itself had been installed and running; so you've either mistaken me for someone else or misunderstood my role at the above mentioned forum.

All in good time my man, all in good time.

That's what you keep saying and it keeps not happening.

Would it help things along if I let you have the last word?
It hadn't occurred to me that you might suffer from OCD and that's why you can't move on from the current discussion while I'm still posting responses.
If that's the case you should have said... my kindness may not be legendary but it would suffice to cut you some needed slack.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2018, 10:06:44 PM »

Not if you don't drop that new topic pretty soon you won't.
See, there you go again, getting all precious about "new topics" after I've already advised you... numerous times in fact... as to the the form of the topic and the thread I intend to drop it in.

THIS thread.

Chasing each other in circles isn't as entertaining as it used to be... these days I prefer a little variety.
Well you're largely in control of that, if you weren't so ready to make statements that were at odds with previous statements you'd made then instances of My doubling back to make your head spin with them would be assured of being kept to a minimum, wouldn't you say?

As for variety, is not John-John's interjections of how boring watching you get clobbered with your own words enough variety for you or is he one of the sycophants you didn't send for and are summarily ignoring? More to the point, what kind of message is it sending when the ONLY person you are looking to to provide "something new" happens to be Yours Truly? Remember, according to you it is I that people stop bothering to talk to (in spite of plenty of evidence to the contrary, but oh well) so perhaps an explanation of "what's in it for Me" might be in order if you're truly adamant I should be jumping when you tell me to.  :rotf:

I haven't helped anyone set up anything. On a couple of occasions I've done to-order tweaks of CSS files and given some general administrative advice, but always after the forum itself had been installed and running...
Errr, Squidley... that's called "setting up a forum" (unless your efforts are being discarded out of hand). The process is not a one-time affair as you seem to think, it is an ongoing thing which doesn't end just because you've flipped the ON switch.

That's what you keep saying and it keeps not happening.
You should learn patience, young Asshopper. Good things come to those who wait.  :grin:

Would it help things along if I let you have the last word?
I dunno, would it? Anything is possible, though I don't pretend for a minute that it's what I'm chasing here. I learned long ago not to expect anything tangible from pretty much everyone bar Myself, since I'm directly responsible for what I do and if that includes relying on others to come through on promises they've made then I've already assured My own downfall. A very liberating experience, you should try it some time.  :grin:

It hadn't occurred to me that you might suffer from OCD and that's why you can't move on from the current discussion while I'm still posting responses.
If that's the case you should have said... my kindness may not be legendary but it would suffice to cut you some needed slack.
So in other words you're holding Me responsible for your inability to cease responding? What am I, your Puppetmaster as well?  :lol:

Try a little dose of self determination. I promise you that you will feel better for it once you take charge of your own destiny. If that includes you stalking off with some waffle about what a suckhole I am while the burn victims pat you on your hairy back and tell you what a wonderful victory it was for the valiant keniggit to beat a hasty retreat then do so... it matters little to Me either way.

I can... and will... continue to be a focus for attention, irrespective of what you or I do. That's just the way it is.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2018, 10:13:52 PM »

Could someone let S'cunt know it's okay to bring on the next historical tidbit?

I'd tell him myself but that would probably just set the twitchy fucker off again and we'd find ourselves endlessly debating the difference between a "thread" and a "topic" or some equally inane bullshit.

Thx.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2018, 10:15:06 PM »

Who gives a fuck if he did or didn’t help me...that’s supposed to be against flame code or something ? If that’s the “ammo” against Vit, just fucking save us all the hassle of scrolling past your boring long winded shit and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Quit worrying about my forum cuz you’re NEVER going to be allowed in.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2018, 10:20:29 PM »

Who gives a fuck if he did or didn’t help me...that’s supposed to be against flame code or something ? If that’s the “ammo” against Vit, just fucking save us all the hassle of scrolling past your boring long winded shit and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Quit worrying about my forum cuz you’re NEVER going to be allowed in.
And apparently it can't satisfy you any, not with your continued insistence of seeking out and getting up in the face of a Person outside of your forum at any rate.  :lolatu:

I'd love to hear why I'm banned at a forum I've never bothered to register at by someone who apparently cannot stop sniffing about My underwear.  :snick:

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2018, 10:23:19 PM »

Banned ? Hell, you’ll never get in to be banned.

Never ever. The atmosphere there is fun as no PI stalkers (who target members kids “  are allowed .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.573 seconds with 39 queries.