ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Blandscape vs FoxMulder <MATCH THREAD>  (Read 793 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Blandscape vs FoxMulder <MATCH THREAD>
« on: April 30, 2018, 07:41:56 PM »

Three Day Event

Blandscape vs FoxMulder

The three days begins once Blandscape or Fox drops the first post

NO RUNINS!!!

A three day match. His second one on one... and my last. My last being with somedumb worth putting an effort into.
No-run-ins.
Dates, three days from anytime that suits.
All the media you can bring to care.
Poetry only, if required.
Judges...whoever. Not really in it to win it. Unless I do.

the only judges will be...history

start whenever

i will post by way pf PS4

ty

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: Blandscape vs FoxMulder <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 12:57:13 PM »

What better way to start a day,
than hear a reluctant and self conscious OK,
from what could never be abused,
by the marching bands of the shamefully confused.

Let's start out with a vote of thanks,
for Foxy's ability to park some tanks,
On the unkempt lawn of our every day fodder,
While demanding respect for his straw man order.

We do not really have a gripe,
though I cannot in honour bear the shite,
that milks the tit of what he shouldn't,
and leaves a voluminous trail to why he couldn't.

He has grasped the nettle and so much more,
and has never once shuffled me onto ignore,
but we only have six months left to mention,
that we are sadly too late for comedic intervention.

I thought to begin the end with some prose,
that accepts the confusing heritage of my foes,
And bring's to bear a semblence of passion,
Forged in our vainglorious interaction.

We were not cast from the same ol'die,
that led him to shambolically personify,
why this place is left to falter,
based on his semi-obsessive compulsive disorder.

If a site is dead then let it rest in the pieces,
for far too much is given over to that dying species,
that thinks too hard on what should have been,
if only they were able to be relatively more obscene.

If truth be told there was a rape-shed,
Where Foxy tied me and left me for dead,
But biology stepped in and made me inadvertently splutter,
as my gag reflex ripped of his baby-nutter.

Being gaped by a tiny forum pecker,
Is no worse than nipping the shit-stained disrespecter,
of toilet training and your medicated IBS,
that avoids the indignity of a touching cloth stress.

Foxy can post while playing Fallout 4,
because this game requires so much less than more,
but he better not fucking confuse me with his reality,
For I will rip off his head just to create some variety.

That being said we all know the end date,
when a will will show us the raptures of fate,
Obi will be left with all future derision,
and this site will have succeeded in it's earliest vision.

Success is failure turned inside out,
and Foxy will still be wearing the losers pout,
for where else can he truly be,
but buzzing paradoxically around a forum flea!

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 01:15:13 PM »

What i have been doing in New Hope, Alabama

Visited the Spread eagle bar

Visited the trailer park where the last TRF members gather. Brought Boomer the dog with me

The testy festy......looks interesting

WOW! This sure beats those TRF virtual thingies

Got a new truck

incoming sniper head shoot

and what is cunty doing, selling couches in the  second no life game with graphics set to low

posted with the  PS4

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 01:20:29 PM »

another day, another dick

American Vandal...i drew the dicks

(wink wink...one person with netflix will get it)

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 01:24:27 PM »

Seems No Hope Alabama is your only baby mama.

Get back when you have reached level 42.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »

Seems No Hope Alabama is your only baby mama.

Get back when you have reached level 42.

"You think you are flaming, you are not. You think people are reading this, they are not, you believe this matters, it does not. This is just another obscene rim job on the few remaining  assholes left in this contemptible hovel. So is your tongue that eager to be called into service?

Ponder this. 

What is the air speed velocity of a Johnny Storm cum shoot and Benzo's subsequent laden swallow?

So brother makes us sleepy, you wasted time writing poetry for an empty room and the most you can expect in return is a sleeping man gif posted in the discussion thread."

You think the way you post is okay
you think matches are going to save the day
You think we don't see?
A forum that is basically empty
You running your big mouth
will not stop TRF flaming from going south
so keep making white noise
and find anyone who still enjoys
reading this shit day after day

all people do is call each other gay
and Obi's pubes have long turned grey
virtual medals, is that really a fucking prize?
Freeka was the Third Rail Champ?!?
she should fucking apologize

Ever wonder why so many people quit
Did the photo of Feral's tits make everyone split?
Is Cunty having another flea Facebook fit?
do you remember Caskur's Freedy Pickles skit
that sure was a hit!

Canadian moose birth rates
Freud, couches, and flea latest virtual date
fredreka has not eaten all the shit on her plate
OMG, SSS is talking again about rape
Cunty responds to his alt by mistake
Johnny is still trying to act straight
Benzo is the official TRF dummy
does anyone really find him funny?
Feral ate some more junk food
Obi's last life hack was not even viewed
Vitriol has PTSD from his stent in Vietnam
and someone just  stepped on a scroll bomb

Bra1in  said TRF is running out of time
Cunty said moron's site is only worth a dime
everyone, please  take a superficial bow
not long to wait, cause it's almost over now

Ohh look, its another dumb thread
good thing it will never be read
CW just wished that Feral was dead
Flea's tampon is once again red
All this spite and angry wrath
you are all on the wrong path
now is the time to change your fate
march with me through Eden's gate
stop the hate and the diss
join Faith and embrace the bliss

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 03:39:14 PM »

It's fine that this place is empty,
and only ever interrupted by your peace and plenty,
but let us consider the uncompromising motive,
of your more than turbulent dishonest focus.

'Dead' is only the relevant form,
of your moaning inability to truly scorn,
For that which was already obviously sated,
only has you to to remind us that we all could make it.

If only we had followed your advice,
to lead a life that avoided strife,
while striking down the enemies of woe,
while putting on a burned out show.

I have no problem that tears your reasoning,
from your unexpected way-faring fearing,
but surely it is impossible to guess,
why your inactivity left us all in a mess.

The mess that you never once cleaned up,
while drinking from our gory cup,
You challenged fate on a dying site,
and condemned its life with a tragic swipe.

Rim jobs here are ten a penny,
and you are just one of many,
Who think that everyone else's participation,
is tantamount to a mass migration.

Where is it that you think you will go,
when Bwains bank statement does not show,
How Foxy claimed he knew our future,
while begging Flea to re-stitch a weeping suture.

You think that she has the answer,
to your inability to create or manufacture,
that which keeps a site alive,
while avoiding pissing and moaning as it dies.

I give you a week there until you falter,
and wrap your shite in a hang dog halter,
Flaming was never really a game,
it only served to protect you from your blame.

Destroying that which has no worth,
is only really a Godot curse,
You end up waiting for what never was,
because you lack the spunk in laden baws.

It's genuinely nice to see you here,
confronting what you never feared,
But take a word and understand it,
You fuck with me and I will "brand" it.

Know that there's a word that you can endeavour,
to remind me why you don't fucking surrender,
to threats of Holocaust and abuse,
while remaining rather pathetically criminally obtuse.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 04:28:35 PM »

Hey remember Bonesaw has IBS- Irritable bowels syndrome

he just shared some new info at  PO about how he deals with it

Bonesaw has a hyper fluctuating anus triggered by REM sleep. When Bonesaw enters rapid eye movement sleep his anus will begin to vibrate at 500 milliseconds producing a low, non directional sound that resembles an idling diesel truck. This oscillation occurs in the 700mhz frequency which will cause glassware to vibrate and sometimes shatter.

Since Bonesaw's IBS also makes him produce Herculean amounts of flatulence, these farts can mix with the hum to cause some truly frightening sound effects such as the the infamous  Wilhelm Scream effect and  the really creepy Sasquatch mating call.

Again, Bonesaw's  sphincter is actually  opening and violently closing so fast and  with such force that it can split atoms like the Hadron collider. This produces an extreme amount of heat that has to be dealt with.

Bonesaw has to wear a micro mini heat sink that attaches to his taint, this helps draw away the heat and prevents his penis and pubes from catching fire. His butt cheeks are each fitted with dual layers of carbon nano fans that blow water cooled air over his rectum. This is like the CPAP device people with sleep apnea have to use.

Now most people with IBS do not have cases as extreme as this, and most times just increasing your fiber intake provides improvement. 

Remember irritable bowel syndrome is not funny except when you say it out loud

(in case you missed it, Brent and Bonesaw each have best buddy beards now, Brent's  beard is thin and airy like the wings of woodland fairies while Bonesaw's is thick and burly like a brillo pad and resembles a mean ass tumbleweed that blew through a high crime neighborhood.)

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 05:04:55 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Buu3jgF81A

Here we are
Sucking up a match thread
Better flames
Are so far behind
Bland making me sleep with a headache
Perfect gif not found
obfuscation
Wait for him to post again
We are still waiting

With your poetry
Lucky that it even ryhmes
The blind are the fortunate ones

Better
Better days playing Far Cry 5
Rainy weather
Stay inside

Grow lights
Canabis still not sprouting
nothings growing
OG Kush
Bad Ebay seeds
exasperated
Dana Scully's lips
Chasing the UFO's
Grey Aliens
Global conspiracy
cigarette smoking man, whatever
There's got to be an answer

Better
Better posts at Third Rail
Fat chance

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 05:21:43 PM »

One of the many reasons I always found for never taking you to task was your ability to hear beyond human frequencies, while determining the oscillating actual shit of an irritable bowel. I was also far too impressed, by your ability to commune with breast cancer in ladies over 43.

However, I need you to concentrate now, harder than you have needed to concentrate since the Tolkien incident, and before you accidentally tripped over that wired, improvised Vietcong, strangely cooking noodles in a rice paddy while humming 'Charlie is my Darling' circa 73. I know that you are a war vet, and I think I know what losing your sense of smell meant to you that moonlit night.

I need you to focus. Look at my post. Don't look at the periphery of the post, look directly at the post. You are FoxMulder, because you like references to conspiracies.
Bonesaw never had IBS, it was a black flag operation. Ask yourself who benefited from Bonesaw wearing an unhappy nappy? Bonesaw died of broken heart syndrome when CW e-dumped him for a bet back in 1999. Apparently she walked away with $50, so perfectly understandable.

I know matching is not your happy place, but Cameron is already too bored to hold your hand through yet another not very electrifying third rail experience.

Be all you can't be, and I am sure that will never be enough.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 05:29:49 PM »

Here you are,
wondering what you are,
wondering how you were unable,
to go very far.

Stanza gives,
what you give it,
failure demands,
an ability to fake it.

It's not your fault,
that we never delivered,
it was your fault,
that we never considered.

All the things you never brought,
to the very thing you always sought,
No point wondering why we failed,
It's gift wrapped on a ship,
that already sailed.

Better
Better posts at Third Rail
Fat chance

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 05:52:06 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOIS5taqA8

His hair is thinning grey
His lips are a sweaty suprise
His hands are effeminate and gay
He's got Rape shed eyes
He'll pop out of a bush
You will grab the pepper spray
He's groping at your tush
He's thinks you are an easy lay
Do you hear her cries
He's got rape shed eyes
And he'll  squeeze you, he'll unease you
But he sure won't please you
He's creepy, and wants desperately to screw
His posts bring nothing but sighs, he's got rape shed eyes

He will drag you in
Rape shed sex is about to begin
He'll lay her on the floor
He'll double bolt  the door
Roll his dick like it was a dice
Say you look real nice
But she will pull a knife
He'll fight for his life
She will make him kneel
Grab his cock real tight
He'll begin to squeel
As she rips it off in one bite
On the ground he cries
He has rape shed eyes
She's ferocious and she knows just what to do
Now she is the one fucking you
All the boys love Mandy Lane
And she left you lying in your own blood stain
She was a serial killer, big surprise
You met your match, Rape shed eyes

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2018, 06:16:14 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc

Hello Foxy, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because of your made up vision softly creeping
I left my seed while you were sleeping
And the vision that was planted in your brain
Still remains
Within the sound of an illlegal silence

In restless dreams you talk alone
About rape-sheds and a throne
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
You turned your anus to the cold and damp
And your eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the nightlight
And touched the sound of your muffled silence

And in that naked light we saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People raping without speaking
People faking without listening
People writing words that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

Fools, said I, you do not know
Foxy like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might strangle you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the swells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the fractured god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was deforming
And the sign said, the words of the prophets are written on the forum walls
And tenement trolls
And echoes the sounds of an ungrateful silence

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2018, 11:19:21 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

Give me a second I,
I need to find out if any of you are still straight,
CW's fur babies look so cute, sleeping in their crate,
My glass has run dry, so i return to the bar
Poofer serves another, shows me his bad tattoo removal scar,
Frereka blows in my ear, says i am on her spaz list
When Third Rail closes, her posts won't be missed
Everyone has give up on flaming, so why even waste my time
remember, your horrible posts are not a victimless crime
I'm trying real hard, to even stay awake
I have drank your milkshake and eaten your cupcake
So by the time this post closes
You will still reek of shit and not roses
Like drunk Feral, you keep falling down
all your fingers in the stink, covered with brown
Someone please carry this poor guy home
His flames are suffering from down's syndrome

Tonight
We are bored
Our faith in flaming has not been restored
Just wasting time till my movie downloads
the one with that lady and 3 billboards

Tonight
We will be getting high and smoking some blunts
Blandscape will rub one out and utter another grunt
Is that really all you got
Give up drinking and try some pot
I guess that I. I thought you were better than this
Just another human urinal, covered in stale piss
Maybe you could find some new ways to fall apart
You sound like a retard and are not very smart
But that movie download is finally done
and acknowledging your existence in no longer fun
So let's raise a toast
I no longer have to read another fucking post
"Cause they found someone to carry blandscape home"
and Third Rail resembles a dam catacomb

So please carry Blandscape home tonight
I would, but i am higher than a kite
Stick him in a wheelbarrow or a red ryder wagon
Place a sombrero on his head and refill his flagon
Off he goes, away from this awful website
call it a day, stop posting shit and everyone be quite

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018, 03:25:03 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ClCpfeIELw

They say, we have nothing to read anymore
No more dram or points to score
And Third Rail is falling apart
You say all that's left is shitposters riding the short bus
And even Queen Flea can't save us
But does anyone really care

And I said "what about YouTube Poppy"
Blandscape said, " I think I remember her vids"
And as I recall, I think we both kinda liked her
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we got"

I like Poppy, the only one who truly understands me
For all of life's answers, she provides the key
So what now? It's plain to see, we both lover her
And I hate when her videos are over
When so much is left unsaid

And I said, "What about breakfast at Arby's?"
Blandscape said, "I think Johnny Storm works there"
And as I recall, "all the food contains his pubic hair"
And as I recall, I think we both got sick
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we got"

You say Third Rail is done and over
Posting just gives us a mental hangover
and the site is falling apart

You say cunty posted an audio file of his fart
Our hopes for flaming have now been dashed
Cause he just posted another pic of a wad of cash
And still, no one really cares

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2018, 05:33:22 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkBeOisNM0

There are some nights I spellcheck every post i ever wrote
some nights I say "Fuck it all", and let the typos be
This match catastrophe, imagine anyone even reading it
no more wit, just a gaping anus filed with shit

Cause there are some nights when Blandscape craps the bed, pissing exclamatiom points
Or begging anyone for a  call out, spamming up the joint
Some nights I live in horror at seeing Feral's tits
Facebook drama and Caskur getting the shits

And you, why are you still posting at Third Rail
"Oh my God!" There is nothing here but unending fail
Lately, it's all been a complete waste of time
And you, stop trying to keep up with my zef rhymes

there are some nights i just hit "mark read"
some nights I stay up making toast out of bread
some nights i cook tacos with flea
Some nights I catch flies then set them free
Some nights Benzo stands to take a pee

what does he stand for?
what does he stand for?
Most nights he don't know anymore

(i changed my mind and did not want to finish this

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 06:44:32 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDI5nXKi7e8

this is it fags, what a dam bore
what the hell are you even reading this shit for
why don't you all take a flying fuck
hold out your wrists and just cut
Try real hard and don't believe the hype
Flea's vagina is loose like wizard sleeve, not at all tight
bitches rather post fluff all day than get down and fight
and that's right, you're martyr's for a lost cause
when Bra1in ends this site, their will be much applause
you whining bunch of little bitches are jaded
cause you fat fucks all be faded
sorry, but you truly, madly, deeply suck
maybe it's your small dicks or just bad luck
Flash in the pan and one up the ass
motherfuckers have all ran out of gas
your legacies over rated, your flames are all dated
you're no longer readable, scroll bombs not agreeable
something jizzzed on your face
your talent,  i find no trace
me, I'm fresh like Febreze
you can't even handle big words like these
cocksuckers and assholes,
flush you all down the toilet bowl
these fat fucks try to step up
then piss the rug like a little pup
you be on a shit post crusade
i hate every thread you fuckers made
I told the "moderator" if you move this post
i will end your life and turn you into a ghost
no one cares what you losers do
just repeat yourselves over and over,
never write anything new
BOOM! let's call each other gay
Everyday it's suicide Tuesday
fake nics, fuck, can't even hang
maybe you should have joined that cunt wanker gang
who are you all again, washed up never has beens
YouTube famous, not with a face that heinious
pathetic fucks, get hit by a convoy of trucks
drunken dames and gypsy lames
bitches never cut out for this game
"sit down" you say
when i look in your direction
you all run away
feral cats, unwanted stray
beat your ass any time of day
look at that brain damaged Inc kid
lock tards in the cellar, keep it hid
mother will let you fuck her for just one quid
Jdog with pimples the size of a Jamaican stripper's butt
should not have injected all those steroids in his nutts
Freud wearing a gown and red high heels
call him fiance and he will let you cop a feel
buy him a plane ticket
and in all his holes
you can stick it
bitch likes to cry when getting fucked
asked feral how he was in bed
and she said "HE SUCKED!"
Fredreka, a bag of mostly stale air
gigantic hands and body like a pear
bitch belongs in adult day care
rancid milk, another ultra conservative fool
counry is a cesspool, another TRF tool
i aint trying to be cruel, just taking you to school
cunty the couch slouch with facebook issues
pass the god dam tissues
cries about flea like a menstruating bitch
rolling on the floor, doing the sympathy twitch
scroll bomb and going on and on
excuse me while i <yawn>
Johnny storm talking about cawk
purple fedora hat and a pimp walk
a raving homosexual, is that a shock?
teeth that makes a horse do a double take
Works at Arby's making the beef steaks
Benzo  is an unfunny prick
has a clit, dumb as a brick,
like a booger on your finger, just give him a flick
is that the best flea could find,
nude Skye session with flea, even SSS declined
Bonesaw has a scruffy  beard, i guess all the acne never cleared
cover it up with lots of hair, at the gay bar he would be considred a bear
Brent is fat and always complaining
having sex with dolls is his thing
girls take on look at him and can't stop puking
Blandscape, is he  still here or did he disappear
probably roaming the highlands looking for a sheep to fuck in the rear
and the rest of you all can  fuck off and Die Antwoord

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 07:58:14 AM »

Now see what could have happened,
when you inject your-self with a modicum of passion,
and fashion for us a degree of your worth,
that could convince us all of a virgin birth.

Instead of just caring what everyone else has to say,
Your are left bereft and forced to play,
a game that you claim to despise and hate,
but your posts yesterday were not mere fate.

For there is someone who has been pointlessly busy,
knocking out tunes like a Walter Mitty,
Living his life in a Vevo fantasy,
that revolves around an indignant pseudo anarchy.

By playing two ends against the middle,
You prove that all you do is forum fiddle,
You daddy-dance a jig and let out a whoop,
as the room falls silent outside your loop.

Left alone too long in squalor you have sat,
in a box designed for a schrodinger cat,
You were obviously here but also never here,
as you harangued those who claimed, "oh look, how queer?".

For a guy that never matches,
you stick to me like smoking patches,
demanding more from you was my only goal,
and getting it from you was but a one day stroll.

You would not put in the work,
unless your ego was almost hurt,
by someone who has dared to care,
why toys fall like rain from your petulant baby chair.

Unlike you I have no issues,
that demand a packet of slightly scented tissues,
to dab away the tears of a wasted strife,
walking along the edge of a blunted knife.

Tell me out of curiousity,
Is this how matching matches verbosity?
Does stanza and verse make you creative,
as you judge us all the guilty plaintiff.

For any one can do this shit,
while typing with a furry mitt,
you only think you have saved us all,
from your never-ending failing flaw.

Go back to playing your PS4,
instead of walking through the door,
the one that leads you to our Eden,
where we are glad to say we leave brothers bleeding.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 08:00:54 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxbIU0X-lCI

Post edit clerks put up signs saying "position closed"
As forum secretaries turn off computers and put on their coats
And ISP's padlock the gates for your internet security apps to patrol
And life time bachelors phone up the talking clock to go for a drink
While the married ones turn on a chat show
And we'll all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow

Gentlemen, time please, you know we have served so much more
Than Foxy and friends saying stop when we already know
That the nut has been bust on the show
And you will all have nowhere to go
And ignorant people sleep in their beds
Like the doped white mice in the college lab

And nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all
The needle returns to the start of the song
And Foxy will sing along like before

Gay frivilious exchanges click while there's nobody there
The Cunt Wanglers could make a decent post and no one would care
A closed-mind on Mulder's big screen shows the same movie every day
And the stars of these films neither die nor get killed
Just to survive the constant action replay

Our cynical twat advertises a product that nobody needs
While angry from everywhere writes to complain about
All the repeats on his posting CV
And computer terminals report some gains
On the values of CW and Din
While American businessmen snap up Van Goghs
For the price of a hospital wing

They'll burn down the monologues at six o'clock
And we'll all go along like before

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 09:13:50 AM »

It must even make us wonder
how one man can truly blunder
through a thread like shit through a goose
as we are blamed for his sedentary ambush
of nothing that anyone could claim to love
without releasing a long dead dove
for we held it tenderly in our hands
as its life was crushed via constant demands.

Foxy doesn't care to share
what talent does when asked to compare
why his work will stand the test of time
when being performed in future mime
it surely is a matter of common courtesy
to wipe your feet on the less than worthy
and explain just how the fuck he managed
to avoid insult while draft dodging damage.

I'm a Scot and I feel ashamed
that the only thing he has left to gain
is endorsing a rather outdated stereotype
while claiming true creative oversight
that says that he is worth the reading
while ensuring his skunk based psychosis is breeding
he is surely nothing more than a cry for help
as we all first respond at the speed of a glacial melt.

His posts are like watching a feeding frenzy
in the shark-finned soup you ordered from the deli
You know that he has something more to say
about why he logged on yesterday
it is no different from this day last year
when he reminded you of his constant fear
we have now crossed the rubicon
and shed our skins for misfortunes future scorn.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.758 seconds with 38 queries.