ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 03:52:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you do for a living?  (Read 254 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
What do you do for a living?
« on: May 01, 2018, 06:53:15 AM »

So I thought it would be interesting and eye opening to know what each and everyone of you did for work. Please keep this civil, we aren't in the flame forums and I would hope that any new revelations will not be used in the flame area...

Since I started this thread I guess I should go first...

After I graduated from the University of *Bleep*, with a degree in *Bleep*, I thought I was going to be a Project Manager at one of the many construction firms here, unfortunately that requires quite a bit of traveling, something I wasn't willing to do, so that plan was shot to hell.

A close friend of mine who works as an Engineer for one of the railroad companies told me about an opening at one of the local yards. I was skeptical at first. After about two weeks of constant phone calls from my friend urging me to apply, I made the choice to apply for the open Yard Master position online. It took about a week for the railroad to get back to me. It was two interviews later, that I was offered the position. So that's me.

I love my job and the people I work with.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
Re: What do you do for a living?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 09:33:29 AM »

So...what is it exactly that you do for a living?

Apart from * bleeping *

You made a thread asking what people do for a living and then stated you would go first with saying what you do for a living...and yet..I still haven't read an admittance with what it is exactly..that you do?

You stated something about a " Yard Master " on a railway.

Is that like a head honcho janitor who cleans the trains?

:dontknow:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 04:31:39 PM »

So I thought it would be interesting and eye opening to know what each and everyone of you did for work. Please keep this civil, we aren't in the flame forums and I would hope that any new revelations will not be used in the flame area...

Since I started this thread I guess I should go first...

After I graduated from the University of *Bleep*, with a degree in *Bleep*, I thought I was going to be a Project Manager at one of the many construction firms here, unfortunately that requires quite a bit of traveling, something I wasn't willing to do, so that plan was shot to hell.

A close friend of mine who works as an Engineer for one of the railroad companies told me about an opening at one of the local yards. I was skeptical at first. After about two weeks of constant phone calls from my friend urging me to apply, I made the choice to apply for the open Yard Master position online. It took about a week for the railroad to get back to me. It was two interviews later, that I was offered the position. So that's me.

I love my job and the people I work with.

So, you're the fat controller?

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 06:29:55 PM »

Right you are.

As of this point in time I operate a small "live-in" recording facility of my own, I also do freelance audio engineer/producer work for two others, both corporate and entertainment. This has recently been extended to include a moderately profitable sideline in voiceover work, particularly character voices for three commercial stations in the region. In addition I have a number of clients who request my attendance at a variety of pub venues and festivals for front of house and side of stage sound reinforcement.

It's not my first rodeo in any of the above fields mind you, I've dabbled in all of these gigs previously but this time I'm getting to do it on my terms and that affords me a much more relaxed approach to the whole of it. I'd much rather be where I am now than behind a sales counter or an office desk (both of which I've done) and while there are times I find myself missing the street theater aspect of live product demonstration, the flexibility of being able to set my own hours is something I am unwilling to give up. I've also found an abundance of work on offer via an ever growing list of contacts which is theraputic to say the least in that I'm not required to be "braining" for a great deal of it. It's often been said that Canada has two seasons... "Winter" and "Construction"... so there's always going to be a market for an extra pair of hands to take care of a variety of odd jobs; the network of clients I've built up over the last few years assures me of it.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 07:00:53 PM »

I work in education.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 07:08:32 PM »

Thank you Cun't and Lemon. I always knew the online personas one sees in the flaming forum was just that, a persona.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 07:13:04 PM »

Thank you Cun't and Lemon. I always knew the online personas one sees in the flaming forum was just that, a persona.

I am me at all times, sir.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 08:05:22 PM »

Ahhh, don't get me wrong, I still raise the occasional eyebrow out in the real world when the situation warrants it and even sometimes purely by accident. You'd be amazed at how easy it is to do too, unless you've traveled a bit in your time and then... maybe not so much.

Culture has a lot to do with it. I remember one instance not long after I arrived here where a collective intake of breath was had over a throwaway comment I made in the car on the way to a pumpkin carving exhibit. A police cruiser was about to overtake us and as a courtesy to the driver I alerted them with the words "I smell pork". Really blew the other peoples minds, which surprised me somewhat since one of them was my girlfriend (an administrator of a goth-themed website with a flaming forum contained therein) and her mother (who was somewhat friendly with Dan Aykroyd back in the day). Someone (my girlfriend or her mother, I don't remember who) explained the faux pas in terms of it being the sort of thing they'd expect to hear on Trailer Park Boys and I silently made a commitment to pay closer attention to the social mores of the new country I found myself in. Including the avoidance of referring to law enforcement in porcine terms.

Of course now I find myself doing the odd bit of work for one of Hugh Dillon's contemporaries, hahah.

Fuck I love the entertainment industry.  :grin:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 10:20:46 PM »

I buy low and sell high.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 04:54:26 AM »

I buy low and sell high.

A used car salesman?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 06:26:50 AM »

I move stuff so you can all function at your semi worthless jobs...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Gort

• Censor
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 03:38:52 PM »

A used car salesman?
I am done working for a living.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 08:33:26 AM »

I buy low and sell high.

I am done working for a living.

You're a pimp?

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 10:29:28 PM »

You're a pimp?
no way sweetie.
I don't have the wardrobe ....
I remember when you first came to BH.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 07:54:53 AM »

no way sweetie.
I don't have the wardrobe ....

Surely you jest...every one has some kind of pimp and or hooker outfit in their wardrobe..

I remember when you first came to BH.

k...that's not creepy at all.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2018, 11:33:30 AM »

You're right, it's not creepy even in the slightest.

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »

Except for adding the 9mm my wardrobe hasn't changed since 1969.

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 12:29:35 AM »

Surely you jest...every one has some kind of pimp and or hooker outfit in their wardrobe..

k...that's not creepy at all.
I had such a crush on you.
I was going to send you a plane ticket so we could go camping.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2018, 07:42:05 AM »

I had such a crush on you.
I was going to send you a plane ticket so we could go camping.

..and bring your Soumi M-31?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.337 seconds with 38 queries.