• October 20, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Your Next Move??  (Read 1256 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: What's Your Next Move??
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2018, 04:30:05 AM »

Take care if you ever do come across one.  They're grazing grounds for wild Brents.

:snick:

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2018, 01:52:14 PM »

Seriously ...I rarely frequent that evil store...The Walton family and their Chinese partners have become trillionaires who profit by the exploitation of employees while selling retail cheap shit to sheeple shoppers with the intent of destroying small town main street America...if I had to piss in and not on WalMart and found a wad of cash like that I would give it to the politically progressive group WOLF-PAC with the hope of changing the laws and eliminating big money special interest donors from the democratic process of electing politicians in the USA.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2018, 02:54:18 PM »

If I'm in a Walmart bathroom it's for a purpose.

To have another abortion?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2018, 03:16:41 PM »

Or to obtain more rent money...probably both.

Her 8 year old boy like body makes her acceptable to many types of pedophiles...oh wait that was cw not Vixen.
Fuck you.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2018, 04:13:58 PM »

If I'm in a Walmart bathroom it's for a purpose.  The debris left laying about by absent minded crack dealers, hooker moms, or other general Walmart lowlifes is no concern of mine.  Where is the toilet in that pic?!
Maybe someone bought it perhaps. I mean there is a smallish sum of money lying on the counter and all.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2018, 08:26:58 PM »

Your right, it wasn't any better. I feel that you are making progress. The first step to sentience is understanding that your last step fell short of your mark.

Have a one up, you earned it!

I don't need your pity karma

I would accept a case of Gold Labels, though.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2018, 08:29:05 PM »

Seriously ...I rarely frequent that evil store...The Walton family and their Chinese partners have become trillionaires who profit by the exploitation of employees while selling retail cheap shit to sheeple shoppers with the intent of destroying small town main street America...if I had to piss in and not on WalMart and found a wad of cash like that I would give it to the politically progressive group WOLF-PAC with the hope of changing the laws and eliminating big money special interest donors from the democratic process of electing politicians in the USA.

That's right

Gort

The ugly robot made of destructive nano insects that devour everything indiscriminately

Sounds like a liberal to me, yeah.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2018, 08:37:20 PM »

That's right

Gort

The ugly robot made of destructive nano insects that devours everything indiscriminately

Wait... not Gort, president of Gortadia?

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2018, 04:08:42 AM »

You kind of do, look at the state of your rep  :rotf:

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2018, 07:02:28 AM »

I would accept a case of Gold Labels, though.

You'd also accept a bag of dicks, cheap drugs, and the fact you're going to die alone and broke.

Things you will not accept.

1. Reality
2. Deodorant
3. A dictionary
Fuck you.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2018, 09:08:42 AM »

if that money is as dirty as the typical Walmart bathroom, i would just nudge it with my foot into the trash

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »

You'd also accept a bag of dicks, cheap drugs, and the fact you're going to die alone and broke.

1. Reality
2. Deodorant
3. A dictionary

Oh my.  :rotf:

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2018, 08:32:13 AM »

O fuck  :lol:

1. Reality
2. Deodorant
3. A dictionary

:snick:

Gort

• Censor
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 07:36:34 PM »

That's right

Gort

The ugly robot made of destructive nano insects that devour everything indiscriminately

Liberal..are you serious. I am a Shining Path Maoist...anyway..Where is Lee Harvey Oswald now that we really need him?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 07:41:35 PM »

You kind of do, look at the state of your rep  :rotf:

LOL I think I've already stated my thoughts about that

Karma in a forum is like someone who hangs a picture of you in the basement to throw darts at

IT only show one thing - you're completely and utterly OWNED

You still don't get how this trolling thing works, do you mongotard?

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 07:44:09 PM »

Anyway I lied I would take the cash to sporting goods and walk out with a shopping cart full of ammo ,a new S&W AR-15, and a ten gauge turkey gun to saw off. I would then sell it all to some mexican nationals at a severe profit.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2018, 07:45:00 PM »

1. Reality
2. Deodorant
3. A dictionary

You sound more and more like dumberica. Every time. I mean, even if such identical morons are not the same person, who cares?

Extremely low level adversaries. A penny a dozen.

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2018, 07:59:08 PM »

I lied again . I am banned from WalMart for life for bringing my Maltipoo in with forged documents stating he warns me of upcoming epilectic seizures. He just liked riding in the cart sooo much I couldn't leave him home.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2018, 08:35:51 PM »

LOL I think I've already stated my thoughts about that

Karma in a forum is like someone who hangs a picture of you in the basement to throw darts at

IT only show one thing - you're completely and utterly OWNED

You still don't get how this trolling thing works, do you mongotard?

Twist it any way you like, your rep is destroyed and I'm still laughing  :rotf:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »

Twist it any way you like, your rep is destroyed and I'm still laughing  :rotf:

Yuo forgot to insert "spaz" somewhere in yuor post.  :rotf:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 43 queries.