ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Your Next Move??  (Read 1168 times)

plus minus reset

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Re: What's Your Next Move??
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2018, 08:54:10 PM »

Yuo forgot to insert "spaz" somewhere in yuor post.  :rotf:

If you're going to keep a pet at least learn how to train it.
Teaching it to not say "spaz" all the time won't be accomplished by making fun of it for not saying "spaz".
You're just reinforcing the bad behavior. Sheesh.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2018, 10:05:16 PM »

Teaching it to not say "spaz" all the time won't be accomplished by making fun of it for not saying "spaz".

Truth be told, I've all but given trying to train this one. I figure if I tell "Aunt Fanny" to do something, it won't out of spite. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but so does drinking a hot beverage on a warm day.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2018, 10:16:07 PM »

Actually it's the other way round, he's my pet. Get back in your basket damaged and stop licking your ass in front of the real people

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2018, 10:21:36 PM »

Actually it's the other way round, he's my pet. Get back in your basket damaged and stop licking your ass in front of the real people

Well that's 2 posts without the word "spaz" in it, surely we won't get to 3.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2018, 10:28:31 PM »

Well that's 2 posts without the word "spaz" in it, surely we won't get to 3.

Seems like it's contagious, you can't stop typing it now

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2018, 10:51:05 PM »

Seems like it's contagious, you can't stop typing it now

But I don't have a "spaz" list now do I?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2018, 11:47:48 PM »

This one gets the “imbecile” vest.  🐶

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2018, 05:31:19 AM »

That's because you're a spaz.

It's general knowledge that a spaz wouldn't have a spaz list, as that would be like a spaz eating its own spaz.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2018, 06:27:42 AM »

I bet you want one though

It's general knowledge that a spaz wouldn't have a spaz list, as that would be like a spaz eating its own spaz.

:borat:

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2018, 07:28:36 AM »

Give to the manager or notify the police . . .

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2018, 07:38:31 AM »

Give to the manager or notify the police . . .

Freud is that you?  :lol:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2018, 08:15:17 AM »

And it's "general knowledge" that yuor face looks like the bottom end of a 90 year olds scrotum, so then that means I can make a scrotum list, with yuo being #1?

What a fucking retard.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2018, 08:29:21 AM »

And it's "general knowledge" that yuor face looks like the bottom end of a 90 year olds scrotum, so then that means I can make a scrotum list, with yuo being #1?

What a fucking retard.

Lmao it's like you're sitting in a sand pit getting all pissed cause someone took your plastic shovel..

:cry2:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2018, 08:41:10 AM »

Lmao it's like you're sitting in a sand pit getting all pissed cause someone took your plastic shovel..

:cry2:

Way to just avoid what was posted to yuo and branch off onto another one of yuor nonsensical tangents. What's next? Yuo going to challenge me to a game of rock, paper, scissors? Go suck Fredericas dick, then have some boxed wine, yuo useless cunt.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2018, 08:52:35 AM »

I bet you want one though

Tell me again why I would want to be as silly as yuo? Why do yuo even have a list of posters who have used yuo as their own punching bag? Sounds like something only a "spaz" would do.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2018, 05:19:15 PM »

Tell me again why I would want to be as silly as yuo? Why do yuo even have a list of posters who have used yuo as their own punching bag? Sounds like something only a "spaz" would do.

You'd probably call it a cretin list.....

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2018, 05:24:14 PM »

In his case a 'secretin' list.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2018, 06:38:50 PM »

Actually, I would call it the "Stupid bitch that has a body like a sack of potatoes" list. You'd be the only one on it.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2018, 06:41:16 PM »

In his case a 'secretin' list.

Hey BEnzo, do the world a favor and go have sex with a male lion.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2018, 06:54:06 PM »

Actually, I would call it the "Stupid bitch that has a body like a sack of potatoes" list. You'd be the only one on it.

Except you already called it a cretin list. Your memory let's you down again  :lolatu:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.45 seconds with 37 queries.