ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I Hear This Place Is Shutting Down?  (Read 1286 times)

plus minus reset

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • stench probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 300 Reply Thread - Dinky Diana/Freud/Gargoyl200 Reply Thread - Dinky Diana/Freud/Gargoyl100 Reply Thread - Dinky Diana/Freud/Gargoyl
I Hear This Place Is Shutting Down?
« on: May 02, 2018, 02:12:43 PM »

If that happens, I  recommend  https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/

The owner is an easy going chick from Taiwan. Freud(Dinky Dianna) and flea(Kylie Jenner) are posters there. That big fat white pig caskur registered there too.
https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Awards: 300 Reply Thread - Dinky Diana/Freud/Gargoyl200 Reply Thread - Dinky Diana/Freud/Gargoyl100 Reply Thread - Dinky Diana/Freud/Gargoyl
Re: I Hear This Place Is Shutting Down?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 02:14:59 PM »

Oh yeah, and rotwang(Bricktop) is there as well.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »

Yes, I saw how quickly they closed ranks about him over the whole 17 year old exchange student fiasco. No thanks. Call me an elitist, I don't think I feel like registering at a forum filled with pedophile enablers.

Now Van4um on the other hand...
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 08:53:02 PM »

That other place is ped enabling central. Try calling out the owners pet ped and you'll see closed ranks.

Good luck there. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 09:07:37 PM »

That other place is ped enabling central. Try calling out the owners pet ped and you'll see closed ranks.

Good luck there. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Well to be fair I haven't seen anything there remotely approaching the mad scramble to start banning IP after IP of anyone even remotely associated with questioning the propriety of those petitioning for unfettered access to nudes of 17 year old exchange students, nor have I marked any slavish willingness to accept the word of an accused pedophile that the evidence against him was wholly faked (even though I'm certain beyond reasonable doubt that it wasn't).

You will of course be more than happy to link me to such examples I imagine... presuming they weren't swept under the carpet with the same unseemly haste your own Fashionistra was personally witnessed to do, even as she declared those levelling the charges to be the worst scum of the earth (even worse than pedophiles, imagine!) for the heinous crime of popping up with new IPs every couple of minutes or so.

I'm a reasonable man, I'll wait. Try not to be too long.

:snack:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »

To be honest, I think you are completely full of shit. On any good forum, playing games with pedophilia is verboten. Except at the other place which is why TBC was founded. The owner of the other place protected a known ped just like this place provides sanctuary for another known diddler.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 12:54:38 AM »

To be honest, I think you are completely full of shit. On any good forum, playing games with pedophilia is verboten. Except at the other place which is why TBC was founded. The owner of the other place protected a known ped just like this place provides sanctuary for another known diddler.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

By "this place" I'm assuming you mean here. Would that be a correct assumption? If so, then why is it that I, a regular to these forums, have never heard anything to that effect prior to your sudden (and dare I say it) suspiciously kneejerk reaction to it?

Sure, you might care to invoke a "pot calling the kettle black" scenario, but from everything I've seen so far the absolute blackest of implements in the Flametown kitchen sink would appear to have a Blue Cashew logo on it... and the invitation for you to redress this alleged oversight has resulted not in evidence or even a nym... just spurious, unsubstantiated and overwhelmingly vague accusations.

Do I care that you think I'm full of shit? No, because I ultimately do not care what associations you willingly blacken your soul with. Would it make any difference to the charge against TBC? Again, no - I am regrettably well acquainted with the tales of Stephen's willingness to paw after anything which might have a spadge tucked away somewhere and have been personally revulsed by his efforts to co-opt me into pimping out the underaged for his peversions, along with being privy to his lurid tales of pounding the pavements of Rundle Mall back when he actually had a badge and a gun... so really I am in the best position to take one look at your site and all who would vehemently defend him therein and say "not the kind of people I wish to hang about with".

Bear in mind that I have willfully limited myself to that which I am personally qualified to speak of, though if it's fair and full disclosure you're after, I tend to think the veracity of that M$N log about the underaged exchange student is unchallengable, as it was doing the rounds at a time long before fudging of logs became a thing; moreover the "Michele" who shuffled it my way happens to be someone I trust to have let me know at any point of the intervening 14 years if it was indeed a fake. I realise that you only have my word for that and that you have already informed me that you regard that as "shit"... not my problem I'm afraid. I know the state of affairs in this matter and if you insist on learning the hard way, then that's your own lookout.

So really, unless you have anything remotely approaching the concrete to provide me with regarding these other alleged pedophiles, then I guess the only thing left is for me to conclude you're every bit as full of shit as you claim I am. Maybe I will fit right in at Van4um and maybe given the fullness of time I'll determine what (if any) merit your vague allegations housed. I will say this much however; given that you can't (or are unwilling to) pony up anything to substantiate your cries of PKB suggests to me that there is little likelihood of my encountering the kinds towering piles of kiddie shoes (either here or at V4U) I know to be so fiercely protected at the forum you have appointed yourself the ambassador for today.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/the-down-and-dirty-aa/media/190-napalm-media-evil-blood?p=192#post192

A little something to get you in the mood for your next round of shit flinging. You're welcome.

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 01:04:55 AM »

I only read long posts if I give a shit about the opinions of the poster. However, I know now what you are crying foul about. You were hiding in Guest Posting and calling a registered poster a kiddie diddler like the one being harboured here. You were prolly flirting with rules 2 and 3 as set up by Fash and Kiebers

Anyway, not your cuppa joe, don't register. Simple.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 01:28:29 AM »

I only read long posts if I give a shit about the opinions of the poster. However...

...wait for it...  :snick:

...I know now what you are crying foul about. You were hiding in Guest Posting and calling a registered poster a kiddie diddler like the one being harboured here.

So you read it after all (or at least enough of it to make a wild leap of logic based off something buried in the guts of it). Don't worry, I understand; you desperately want to tell me you didn't read any of it but at the same time feel you need to defend aspects of it without the inconvenience of having to admit where you were wrong.

Well as it happens, you're wrong again. I was not "hiding in Guest Posting and calling a registered poster a kiddie diddler", I certainly wasn't calling anyone "a kiddie diddler like the one being harboured here" because to the best of my knowledge there isn't one being harboured here so I am in fact ill-equipped to make such a comparison. Any idea when you plan to edumacate me to the existence of such a foul creature in these forums? Would you rather keep leaping up and down crying "wolf" at the top of your squeaky voice instead of actually spilling your guts to the embarrassment of the forum owner and his most trusted acolytes until the eventual 404 that is this forum's fate means your shadowy and unnamed nemesis is in fact no longer receiving the safe harbour your buddy Stephen will continue to enjoy?

Anyway, not your cuppa joe, don't register. Simple.

Don't worry, I won't. There's limits to the level of scum I'm prepared to stoop to for my entertainment and you and yours have already checked off two boxes in the "do not bother" column... (1) you harbour pedophiles and (2) you wimp out on arguing your points.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/the-down-and-dirty-aa/media/166-napalm-media-cun`tblood-and-the-d`aspinettes?p=169#post169

Believe me, there's more to come.  :snack:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2018, 01:40:53 AM »

...wait for it...  :snick:

So you read it after all (or at least enough of it to make a wild leap of logic based off something buried in the guts of it). Don't worry, I understand; you desperately want to tell me you didn't read any of it but at the same time feel you need to defend aspects of it without the inconvenience of having to admit where you were wrong.

Well as it happens, you're wrong again. I was not "hiding in Guest Posting and calling a registered poster a kiddie diddler", I certainly wasn't calling anyone "a kiddie diddler like the one being harboured here" because to the best of my knowledge there isn't one being harboured here so I am in fact ill-equipped to make such a comparison. Any idea when you plan to edumacate me to the existence of such a foul creature in these forums? Would you rather keep leaping up and down crying "wolf" at the top of your squeaky voice instead of actually spilling your guts to the embarrassment of the forum owner and his most trusted acolytes until the eventual 404 that is this forum's fate means your shadowy and unnamed nemesis is in fact no longer receiving the safe harbour your buddy Stephen will continue to enjoy?

Don't worry, I won't. There's limits to the level of scum I'm prepared to stoop to for my entertainment and you and yours have already checked off two boxes in the "do not bother" column... (1) you harbour pedophiles and (2) you wimp out on arguing your points.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/the-down-and-dirty-aa/media/166-napalm-media-cun`tblood-and-the-d`aspinettes?p=169#post169

Believe me, there's more to come.  :snack:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 01:48:32 AM »

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 02:27:04 AM »

Hush you, I'm merely attempting to browbeat the identity of this mysterious shadowy pedophile out of our opportunistic guest. The mysterious, shadowy pedophile that you, Viktor and THE MOR0N are supposedly giving safe harbour to.

Not holding out a lot of hope that Stench will come through on this information mind you, he's already turtled on putting his money where his smashed mouth is twice and I'm kinda torn between option one (which is "Stench is secretly running interference for the accused sex criminal") and option two (which is "no such safe harbour is in fact in effect").

I strongly suspect the latter.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 03:33:53 AM »

If that happens, I  recommend  https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/

The owner is an easy going chick from Taiwan. Freud(Dinky Dianna) and flea(Kylie Jenner) are posters there. That big fat white pig caskur registered there too.
https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/

Not me... you've been duped...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 11:08:35 PM »

Another TRF refugee joined TBC. Flea and Freud(Dinky Dianna) will have reinforcements against rotwang(Bricktop).
https://thebluecashew.net/

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 11:59:42 PM »

another fucking site?

sheesh

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 12:00:43 AM »

IF it Peaches is there, it must a lib forum

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 12:01:19 AM »

another fucking site?

sheesh

Looks like a waste of time for most people. Unless one is a troll, that is.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 12:09:19 AM »

A fucking waste indeed

The captcha system is broken and so is registration

shitcan the place

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 12:18:16 AM »

Of course it's a lib forum, what other political persuasion do you know of that willingly courts the company of the Harvey Winestein types of this world?

stenchTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2018, 12:43:47 AM »

He is quite the fairy isn't he.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.588 seconds with 37 queries.