ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:28:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Non-Binding Vote re: Blandscape vs FoxMulder  (Read 676 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Non-Binding Vote re: Blandscape vs FoxMulder
« on: May 03, 2018, 12:28:09 PM »

The Three Day Match between Blandscape and FoxMulder has ended.

As the contestants could not decide on any judges, there will be no official verdict.

There will be however, a non-binding poll vote by the members of this forum to determine if there was a winner.

Please read the match thread https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=17125.0  and place your vote.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 111
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
Re: Non-Binding Vote re: Blandscape vs FoxMulder
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 01:13:28 PM »

Vote for Fox.

Less boring than Blandscape but still boring.

Giant great walls of text with a lot of sizzle and no steak. Fox was a touch more insulting but that doesn't say much now does it?

Too many run on similes that didn't fit anything at all are once again Blandscapes downfall.

I suppose rather than reading the match as they posted I should have re-read the whole thing but it's a match between Bland and Fox. This was the equivalent of watching two 90 year old women run 12 items or less checkout lanes.

Fuck you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 136
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 01:32:46 PM »

Is this anything to do with that ahum other thread??

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 01:38:10 PM »

Is this anything to do with that ahum other thread??

No...or is it? Possible hater vote? Maybe. Not likely but it's possible.
Fuck you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 01:54:17 PM »

I admire your honesty, honestly. Did you read the thread?

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 02:01:08 PM »

Yes I did, which is why I voted for Fox and not you.
Fuck you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 02:11:25 PM »

So refreshing.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 02:16:56 PM »

The man is supposed to lead.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 286
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 02:23:16 PM »

there are still a few people wandering around this forum who can't find the final exit

i'm sorry to hear that
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2018, 02:30:06 PM »

TRF: "Do you expect me to read that match?"

GF: "No, Mr Third Rail, I expect you to die"

hurry it along

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »

ask him to PM you a pic of his pussy and call it "Sheila"

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 02:56:37 PM »

i will submit this part  from the match thread,

"in case you missed it, Brent and Bonesaw each have best buddy beards now, Brent's  beard is thin and airy like the wings of woodland fairies while Bonesaw's is thick and burly like a brillo pad and resembles a mean ass tumbleweed that blew through a high crime neighborhood."

was so bizarre and cosmically strange that you would think it could have only been  written while high on weed

but it was not.  I was eating a Lorna Doone shortbread cookie when i wrote that

So ladies and gentlemen of the jury, BOOM

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 03:20:39 PM »

i will submit this part  from the match thread,

"in case you missed it, Brent and Bonesaw each have best buddy beards now, Brent's  beard is thin and airy like the wings of woodland fairies while Bonesaw's is thick and burly like a brillo pad and resembles a mean ass tumbleweed that blew through a high crime neighborhood."

was so bizarre and cosmically strange that you would think it could have only been  written while high on weed

but it was not.  I was eating a Lorna Doone shortbread cookie when i wrote that

So ladies and gentlemen of the jury, BOOM

As this post proves, you were obviously high on something.

I can't make head nor tail of it!  And your head is usually sniffing around my tail. I get it, we are two votes in and you think you have won. And maybe you did.
But let's not be running away with the idea and call it a landslide, because even after your shroom or other variegating vegetation wears off, we both know that it wasn't that defined or refined.

Even the neigh sayers cannot say I never rode you like the carnival poster you are. It's alright to lose, because we both know you were the only one that actually did. After all, you were the one who felt you had to participate.

There was no strong finish from you, just a hope that it would finish.

That told me all we need to know.

You are no sonic boom, you are a fart in a forum whose gloom you preside over.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 06:23:11 PM »

meh....i speak truth to power when i say they should go one whole week in here with only the women posting, you men have  grown sour

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 08:31:43 PM »

The man is supposed to lead.

Says the women who leads 3 busters around. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 06:38:16 AM »

Voted tie.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 116
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 09:09:25 AM »

Says the women who leads 3 busters around.

Yo, Yo! Did you vote?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 04:03:03 PM »

The greatest flamer by thread count that this site has ever seen, is Flea.

There is the very base common denominate. Without matching, we have the nothing of an empty headed hope.

That's right, the best poster this site has ever produced is Flea, and come October she will inherit our blissful fiscal worth, like our Bwain inherited a BH misfortune. If that is evolution it would be worthwhile, but it is not. In that, both Foxy and I have never agreed.

PO will be the only site in flaming history that will never accept a forum mystery. Can one lad or lass beat another, without a match thread?

Most here just want to post their inconsequential shite, I get it, I really do, but that was never what flaming truly represented. Match threads determined worth, and worth was only ever really political. Like the rest of your lives you just wanted to say something not very interesting - and just for once, never be judged for it outside your work life balance, and back street fumbling's.

But real life doesn't quite work like that does it?, and nor does laming. You one up each other while demanding respect for never once actually taking on each other.

I speak as apparently the most boring and underrated member herein, that you all shed salty tears for fear.

This has never been just a game, this is all that is left of everything else you have truly left to blame. 

It is a social service....it was always a socially unsocial service.

Foxy didn't beat me...you did. I engaged with someone who refused to engage. I made him come out of a
semi-demi retirement and remind him that he needs to work harder if he is to prove us all worthbile.

And boy did he.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 05:56:01 PM »

The greatest flamer by thread count that this site has ever seen, is Flea.

There is the very base common denominate. Without matching, we have the nothing of an empty headed hope.

That's right, the best poster this site has ever produced is Flea, and come October she will inherit our blissful fiscal worth, like our Bwain inherited a BH misfortune. If that is evolution it would be worthwhile, but it is not. In that, both Foxy and I have never agreed.

PO will be the only site in flaming history that will never accept a forum mystery. Can one lad or lass beat another, without a match thread?

Most here just want to post their inconsequential shite, I get it, I really do, but that was never what flaming truly represented. Match threads determined worth, and worth was only ever really political. Like the rest of your lives you just wanted to say something not very interesting - and just for once, never be judged for it outside your work life balance, and back street fumbling's.

But real life doesn't quite work like that does it?, and nor does laming. You one up each other while demanding respect for never once actually taking on each other.

I speak as apparently the most boring and underrated member herein, that you all shed salty tears for fear.

This has never been just a game, this is all that is left of everything else you have truly left to blame. 

It is a social service....it was always a socially unsocial service.

Foxy didn't beat me...you did. I engaged with someone who refused to engage. I made him come out of a
semi-demi retirement and remind him that he needs to work harder if he is to prove us all worthbile.

And boy did he.

Too bad all this logic and sense wasn't anywhere in the match. You would have won I'm sure.

:lmao:
Fuck you.

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2018, 09:04:13 PM »

If I were a gambling man and someone had said to me last week:
"Mulder's going to do a match at TRF."
I would have emptied my wallet onto the table and shouted "WANNA BET?!?"
...and I would have lost it all.

Blandscape got Mulder to do a match at TRF and if that isn't an automatic win I don't know what is.

Vote = Blandscape
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.427 seconds with 41 queries.