ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cunty, i got another song to sing to you  (Read 331 times)

plus minus reset

PoppyTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Cunty, i got another song to sing to you
« on: May 05, 2018, 11:42:40 AM »

this is the only way i can get these tunes out of my head...don't even recall why i started playing this song on youtube but now it will be playing in all your heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsp7IOr7Q9A

lazy old couch flops, fuck it, sucking off Cunty's tiny cock
That is a big couch, fake ass leather be some fine shit, (gotta admit)
Pull his dick out, couch time, Freud acting like the chick
Slam it in his asshole, dem balls, get ready to Bust It
Couch cum swap, (fuck it), Fudge shop open (don't spit)
Do it bareback, balls deep, freaky deaky ass slaps
Couch raw dogs, penis backlog, spewing out that man eggnog
That is a stank couch, Cunty ass shaking his small pouch (slouch)
Bhad Bhabie got these cohabs bustin for cash (splooge splash)
Do the nectar dash, try to play me, bitch, I'm bustin' yo' ass

Lotta gay sounds, Cunty, busted down, i know these bitches mad
"casue they trash and be fucking for cash (cash)
It's official, blowing each others whistle, bitch, I'm fly as a bird (brrr)
Take a picture, post another wad, co-hab losers take my word (on my word)

Sleep on the couch, stink it up, pokin each others ass, shank with the frank, (fucked up)
Freud bought a lil bitch bag, Cunty collecting cans trying to clear up his tab (yah)
dirty couch flops, fucking suck, blow up doll aka fiance prop (word)
Have you all heard, bitches, scroll bombs so absurd (huge turd)
Drama crimes, bumping uglies all the time (Sick rhymes)
Cunty got too much time, pussy ass, turn it up a notch
Check your wrist watch, did Feral post, still not done (almost)
You made a  long retort, will Canada deport? (welfare not work)
Couch slouch plops, your are getting rocked, (take a walk)
I crack your balls, pussy, yea, You gonna bawl?
Six pc's, two houses, yea, get real bitch
Nic switch, hitch-hike, saw your face and pulled the Killswitch (boom)
Keppin' cool, I aint worried 'bout yo' lil bitch punk no class
Talkin' shit but can't handle verse, got handed your ass
'Cause you got no flames, no life, call Freud your wife
You got a big couch, you fucking slouch, but dat all you got
Turned your asshole into a twat (i kid you not)
On the spot, heat became just too dam hot
Jerkin off on the couch, motherfucking slouch, you been textually shot
Third Rail time clocks, you just can't stop

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Cunty, i got another song to sing to you
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 02:25:48 PM »

THUMP!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 03:06:49 PM »

this is the only way i can get these tunes out of my head...don't even recall why i started playing this song on youtube but now it will be playing in all your heads

Sleep on the couch, stink it up, pokin each others ass, shank with the frank, (fucked up)
Freud bought a lil bitch bag, Cunty collecting cans trying to clear up his tab (yah)

Fox's thoughts are on the couch today.

One of the other faggots must not have cleaned  'tween the cushions.

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 03:09:52 PM »

No . . . Not sure . . She never had my kids so the wife stuff may not have ever worked out.

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 03:19:34 PM »

Looks like some kind of Neanderthal motherfucker.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 04:26:49 PM »

'Murica.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 08:34:29 PM »

Not mine.

*Plonk

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 08:48:26 PM »

'Murica.

Love it or git da fuck out, commie!  These colors don’t pun.  :hmm:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 08:58:25 PM »

Love it or git da fuck out, commie!

I'm quite fond of america... it's americaNS who suck.
Especially the ones who toss around words like "commie" without knowing what they mean and/or when they should be used.

These colors don’t pun.  :hmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4DXdRWzY0

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 09:19:43 PM »

Fox, please don’t ever!

https://youtu.be/9tbS73I1N-I

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 06:16:28 AM »

Evidently you've overworked yourself, take yourself a break now

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 04:16:27 PM »

Where's the link to you singing it again?
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 06:24:34 PM »

Where's the link to you singing it again?

Please don't. No. Please. Absolutely not.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 08:08:56 PM »

Please don't. No. Please. Absolutely not.
What? He said he had a song to sing me. Don't tell me this thread went off topic in the opening post?
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 10:45:09 PM »

What? He said he had a song to sing me. Don't tell me this thread went off topic in the opening post?

Hello- Mulder? That's kind of his specialty.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 11:45:21 PM »

Well, nonetheless I've taken up a collection for the dumstruck minstrel. As in I've advised Sir Super Southern that he can take the money he was planning to fly me out to Louisiana or wherever and spend it on a microphone for our aspiring little David Brockie in the OP.

As you can see, my boundless kindness and philanthropy for the up and comers is within a bee's dick of bordering on the stuff of legend. I expect nothing less than a grammy award winning performance out of him before this site closes up shop for good.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 12:04:00 AM »

What the hell... Bland got him to do a match so I suppose you getting him to personally belt out a rap can't be discounted out of hand.

Stranger things have happened but they usually involve a lot of CGI and a script writer who's been on a strict diet of 'shrooms for a month.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 12:15:54 AM »

What the hell... Bland got him to do a match so I suppose you getting him to personally belt out a rap can't be discounted out of hand.
Except I'm not interested in hearing him rap, I want to hear him sing, dammit. Sing like his thread title suggested he was going to. And none of that autotune garbage the kids these days are into either, I want to here an honest to goodness ballsy rendition of something.

Something tells me that next to him, Yoko Ono sounds positively melodic.  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 12:44:30 AM »

Except I'm not interested in hearing him rap, I want to hear him sing, dammit.

Dayum- you really are as sick as people say!

Sing like his thread title suggested he was going to. And none of that autotune garbage the kids these days are into either, I want to here an honest to goodness ballsy rendition of something.

If you don't want your eardrums anymore you could, I dunno, give them to a research lab or donate them for transplants or something.
At least that way you wouldn't be risking ours too.

Something tells me that next to him, Yoko Ono sounds positively melodic.  :snick:

And you're intentionally trying to make it happen... that's super twisted for reals.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 01:34:23 AM »

Id like to see fox serenading cunt too, get to it mulder

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 02:39:32 AM »

Id like to see fox serenading cunt

The UK has plenty of foxes....but you may run afoul of the RSPCA...  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 06:14:40 AM »

The UK has plenty of foxes....but you may run afoul of the RSPCA...  :snick:

I don't see how

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 08:47:53 AM »

Id like to see fox serenading cunt too, get to it mulder
I'm starting to get the idea it's never going to happen. Woe is us.  :rotf:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.356 seconds with 42 queries.