ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Off topic cavalcade  (Read 158 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Off topic cavalcade
« on: May 05, 2018, 09:34:12 AM »

Damn, that bitch looks old as fuck!!!!!!11111111

I heard CW was giving out free Mint Joo-lips in Couchtown today for the Kentucky Derby.

I bet you're first in line, faggot-

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

Fox could be pissing off a bridge and tell you how deep the water was.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

Looney had the fire department drop by with a hook and ladder truck when he measured Fox.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

Fox would untuck to give Cunty a wet willy.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

No one can come up with anything for Freud because he isn’t worth the bother.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

No one likes to drink couch beers with fox in Couchtown.

The pee urgency untuck requires two men, a Joo, and a Looney.

Plus lots of tissue.

With aloe.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

Freud. Shit.

Fox laughs at Freud.

Freuds tuck would only need a tiny bandaid.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

Rotwang is knocking at Fleas door and Freud runs and hides.

To quote Fox of The Tuck:

Pathetic!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

There, fixed.

I should have fixed your momma before she twatted you out, blowboy-

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo

I should have fixed your momma before she twatted you out, blowboy-

So was that before or after yuo discovered yuo had a pussy?

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

So was that before or after yuo discovered yuo had a pussy?

I had your mommy's pussy-

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

I hope you’re not his daddy. 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..

And she had yuors as well.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore

Impossible, that would mean he would have to have a way to make sperm, and his ovaries aren't made for that.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

Me too.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler

Impossible, that would mean he would have to have a way to make sperm, and his ovaries aren't made for that.

I ain't got no money for you, boy!

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore

I ain't got no money for you, boy!

Isn't it time for yuor yearly pap-smear? Does Johnny give yuo a discount when he uses his teeth?

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

Isn't it time for yuor yearly pap-smear? Does Johnny give yuo a discount when he uses his teeth?

Johnny left the teef on your nightstand and he’s cumming over to swap with you right now! 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore

Johnny left the teef on your nightstand and he’s cumming over to swap with you right now!

Not on my nightstand, perhaps a meat locker.

Lems

• Dictator

Not on my nightstand, perhaps a meat locker.

He locked onto your meat, alrighty. 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore

He locked onto your meat, alrighty.

Who can blame him, my dong is king. Yuo can attest to that.

Lems

• Dictator

Who can blame him, my ding is dong.  I can testicle to that.

:dontknow:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore

:dontknow:

Exactly, yuo were "blown away" by it and are speechless.

Lems

• Dictator

Exactly, yuo were "blown away" by it and are speechless.

By an avocado-shaped pecker?  I think I told Rancid he should blow away on it to keep you quiet.   :snick:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore

By an avocado-shaped pecker? 

So now yuo're saying we have something in common?

Lems

• Dictator
Re: Off topic cavalcade
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2018, 05:07:09 PM »

I hear that Damaged is a vegetarian. 

Then why is the man meat pointed towards his mandible?  :dontknow:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 2.694 seconds with 39 queries.