ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 03:46:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: ThirdRailForum to be Re Named!  (Read 487 times)

plus minus reset

Bastard FactoryTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bastard Factory probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: BASTARDIZATION
ThirdRailForum to be Re Named!
« on: May 10, 2018, 08:07:11 PM »

--------- IDIOTSVILLE! ---------

You people and your pathetic flame forum.

Same buncha moped riding mouthbreathers, elitist pricks, sweaty retards, self-obsessed dead-eyed little narcissists, kiddie diddlers, low rent, trailerpark pomping shit posters and the remaining 20% of TRF membership is filled with Bastard Factory wannabes.

I'm thinking if all you infected pigs don't pull it together and start entertaining me... I'm gonna have this trough shut down for 48 hours.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: ThirdRailForum to be Re Named!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 08:49:28 PM »

Lemme get this right.

Your first post today bumped a nine year old thread in the Spin Room section, and now you drop a not-so-subtle YAS missive??

How novel. Never saw that done before. Like only 100 or so times.

Maybe you should start a GoFundMe  page and buy one of the domain names.

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=bastardfactory

This one might be cheaper since it was total shit when it closed down:

http://www1.bastardfactory.net

Prices start at 99 CENTS  :rotf:

https://www.godaddy.com/dpp/find?checkAvail=1&domainToCheck=bastardfactory.net

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 09:15:12 PM »

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 09:19:03 PM »

It's one of those membership drives. I think I have an account there.

Place is horribly dull

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »

Someone should point him at Pissed On forums, tell them I sent him.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 09:22:23 PM »

It's one of those membership drives. I think I have an account there.

Place is horribly dull

It bit the dust, Rancid. That's why the poor slob showed up here.

The BastardFactory site started in 2009, which has to be why it's first post here was to a thread started in the same year.

Maybe it's the Iguana Goddess - or was she just a queen or a princess - reincarnated??

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 09:23:29 PM »

That's...mean. Truly.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 09:31:09 PM »

Ahhhh, he'll get over it and eventually be welcomed with open arms, you know he will.  :rotf:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 09:34:14 PM »

It bit the dust, Rancid. That's why the poor slob showed up here.

The BastardFactory site started in 2009, which has to be why it's first post here was to a thread started in the same year.

Maybe it's the Iguana Goddess - or was she just a queen or a princess - reincarnated??
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How could I have forgotten!

Iggy made me admin there for a short period. I was an infiltrated from TrollValhalla and I started deleting a bunch of shit. Good times

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 09:56:21 PM »

Not the same Iggy who ran Reject Haven?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 10:32:46 PM »

Not the same Iggy who ran Reject Haven?

yeah

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 111
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 10:42:54 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How could I have forgotten!

Iggy made me admin there for a short period. I was an infiltrated from TrollValhalla and I started deleting a bunch of shit. Good times

Joo was teh infiltrated?

Jesus your English is worse than mine, your parents must be so proud.
Fuck you.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 10:58:27 PM »

Hi Iggy. Start up RH again and I promise you a never ending stream of complaints from irate ex girlfriends and their overweight adopted grandmothers to have me banned. Have Maddy or Ray register the nic sum cun`T and start posting from it and you can really confuse the buggers.  :grin:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 02:53:43 AM »

You people and your pathetic flame forum.

Fuck off dipshit.
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

• Lictor
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 05:26:05 PM »

Lemme get this right.

Your first post today bumped a nine year old thread in the Spin Room section, and now you drop a not-so-subtle YAS missive??

How novel. Never saw that done before. Like only 100 or so times.

Maybe you should start a GoFundMe  page and buy one of the domain names.

This one might be cheaper since it was total shit when it closed down:

Prices start at 99 CENTS  :rotf:

* sips apathetic'tini *

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful... Hate me because I did your daughters asshole.

Ahhhh, he'll get over it and eventually be welcomed with open arms, you know he will.  :rotf:

Sounds great to me. I mean, since I am taking this motherfucker over and such... posting on this site has done little to increase my net worth, so perhaps I should have spent the time clipping grocery coupons.

Fuck off dipshit.

Such razor sharp senses of humor too... I know I've come to the right place.

• Lictor
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »

I'm going to the mall now with a new sleezy club chick I met. Try to pull it together. Until then, everyone just continue to PM me for free advice... if I find some extra time between golf games maybe I'll answer one or two.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 11:11:55 PM »

Sounds great to me. I mean, since I am taking this motherfucker over and such... posting on this site has done little to increase my net worth, so perhaps I should have spent the time clipping grocery coupons.

Well it's only worth $19, what did you expect?  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 11:21:56 PM »

19 bucks?  For reals?

Yo, Bra1n... I'll trade you your site for a cheap Steam game. :borat:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »

Yeah, you wanna see how much they reckon Pissed On is worth. :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 11:53:52 PM »

Yeah, you wanna see how much they reckon Pissed On is worth. :snick:

It has to be worth less than a urine-stained old couch from CT.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 11:57:10 PM »

Never mind...

:rotflmao:
Someone needs to work on their SEOs. :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2018, 04:16:15 AM »

It has to be worth less than a urine-stained old couch from CT.

He’d definitely know the worth of that.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

• Lictor
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »

A List of Some People with Low IQ's & are Below Me in Status
Hello assholes.

You obviously have no idea how hard it is to trap and roast pigeons.

As you know, hunting pigeons for sustenance is now beneath me.

Anyways, game birds can be tasty, but these urban winged rats have no place in my pantry.

ms. caskur
ms. Vitriol
mr. your Lord and Master
Queen of TRF
mr. Sinister
mr. rancidmilko

...and that pathetic excuse for human skin, The Wise and Powerful

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 10:12:09 AM »

My anus is tasty. It must be, people are lining up to kiss it. You should try it some time.  :grin:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 10:13:38 AM »

Hello assholes.

Anyways, game birds can be tasty, but these urban winged rats have no place in my pantry.

ms. caskur
ms. Vitriol
mr. your Lord and Master
Queen of TRF
mr. Sinister
mr. rancidmilko

You must be a genius. Last time mine was tested, my IQ was 162.

As far as "status" goes, you should. Go.

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 10:17:08 AM »

Has anyone managed to figure out what 'TardFactor is here for?
Surely it's not just to randomly grunt out a YAS then disappear back into its cave for another month?

'TardFactor would have to be presumed stupid of a level below even Bonzo and that's scraping bedrock.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 10:21:45 AM »

Who cares what it's here for; it's here, isn't it? Isn't the whole purpose of THE MOR0N's premise regarding "participation" based on showing up and shitposting so other people can complain about it?

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2018, 10:54:22 AM »

Who cares what it's here for; it's here, isn't it?

I was just curious; I'm not suggesting we throw it a parade.

Isn't the whole purpose of THE MOR0N's premise regarding "participation" based on showing up and shitposting so other people can complain about it?

I dunno.
As soon as it looked more than 50% likely Da1nbramage was serious about an October expiration date I stopped trying to figure out his motives.
Acts of pointlessness are pointless.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 11:00:32 AM »

I was just curious; I'm not suggesting we throw it a parade.
Neither am I.

As soon as it looked more than 50% likely Da1nbramage was serious about an October expiration date I stopped trying to figure out his motives.
Acts of pointlessness are pointless.
More or less, but isn't that in itself a valid description for the sorts of hijinks we've engaged in these last two decades? Pointless?

Meh, I have an appointment I need to get to. That's not pointless, it's contractual. Enjoy the scenery in my absence, won't you?  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2018, 11:09:51 AM »

Hello assholes.

ms. caskur
ms. Vitriol
mr. your Lord and Master
Queen of TRF
mr. Sinister
mr. rancidmilko

Hey look he's listing the people who crawled under his thin fat-baby skin.

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »

More or less, but isn't that in itself a valid description for the sorts of hijinks we've engaged in these last two decades? Pointless?

Ultimately? Yes.
In and of themselves... I would argue "not always". Trying to identify and/or fathom Da1n's motives at this late date would, given the rapidly approaching expiration of TRF, only be relevant to a student of abnormal psychology and I happen to be taking a break from those kinds of studies.

Meh, I have an appointment I need to get to. That's not pointless, it's contractual. Enjoy the scenery in my absence, won't you?  :grin:

With you gone the scenery is much nicer, I have to admit.    :mutt:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »

Hey look he's listing th people who crawled under his thin fat-baby skin.

Haha, the new guy has you sussed already
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 12:54:27 PM »

Hello assholes.

ms. caskur
ms. Vitriol
mr. your Lord and Master
Queen of TRF
mr. Sinister
mr. rancidmilko

I admin 400 members at facebook... real people, not trolls and 'would-be' flame gas farts.

I don't care you feel superior to me... you're a self acknowledged 'bastard'. I'm legitimate. 

I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2018, 02:55:32 PM »

Ultimately? Yes.
In and of themselves... I would argue "not always". Trying to identify and/or fathom Da1n's motives at this late date would, given the rapidly approaching expiration of TRF, only be relevant to a student of abnormal psychology and I happen to be taking a break from those kinds of studies.
Oh, it's easy enough. THE MOR0N is what you might accurately call a "social butterfly", he uses this forum to couch-surf his way across continents and maybe get a root out of it. But he's rapidly wearing out his welcome among the beautiful people, the only people who want to have sex with him these days are the Caskurs... and not even he wants to hit that:rotf:

With you gone the scenery is much nicer, I have to admit.    :mutt:
And now I'm back. There goes the neighbourhood, eh?  :snick:

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 03:14:17 PM »

But he's rapidly wearing out his welcome among the beautiful people, the only people who want to have sex with him these days are the Caskurs... and not even he wants to hit that:rotf:

At least he's not totally helpless, then.
As far as we know.

And now I'm back. There goes the neighbourhood, eh?  :snick:

Neighborhood, county, state, region... I don't think you quite qualify for a nationwide scourge, but hey... goals amiright?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2018, 03:52:42 PM »

Haha, the new guy has you sussed already

why do you even try, gypsy coon?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2018, 03:52:57 PM »

At least he's not totally helpless, then.
As far as we know.

Neighborhood, county, state, region... I don't think you quite qualify for a nationwide scourge, but hey... goals amiright?
Nah, just forumwide. As in hand me a panel and watch the protest boycotts begin.

Some people are just babies at heart I guess.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2018, 11:28:20 PM »

Hello assholes.

ms. caskur
ms. Vitriol
mr. your Lord and Master
Queen of TRF
mr. Sinister
mr. rancidmilko

I’m sorry that Mr. Factory does not know who his daddy is.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 01:43:49 AM »

why do you even try, gypsy coon?

Laughing at you just comes naturally, no trying involved
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 08:15:52 PM »

Laughing at you just comes naturally, no trying involved

It seems like laughing like a retard is a gypsy thing. Maybe it's a mental thing

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 03:49:53 AM »

It seems like laughing like a retard is a gypsy thing. Maybe it's a mental thing

Pretty sure it's a Brazilian spaz thing
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.623 seconds with 42 queries.