ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pence has brought toadyism to the swamp  (Read 220 times)

plus minus reset

GortTopic starter

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Pence has brought toadyism to the swamp
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 09:19:07 PM »

Who gives a shit?

It seems like the only job left for these inconspicuous decadent figures is that one, bitching about Trump.

Cry more, maggots. It's really funny..

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 09:22:00 PM »

Well, apparently that old mummy is not a liberal. Just an irrelevant old shriveled jackass.

GortTopic starter

• Censor
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 10:26:32 PM »

You have been tongue plowing too much MAGA stink ditch.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 11:33:40 PM »

LOL Rancid comes rushing into the thread to swing his spaghetti arms at those mean liberals like that dickhead in his avatar, and when it blows up in his face, the dude in the video is suddenly "irrelevant". 

SPAZ! :rotf:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 11:39:15 PM »

Well if nothing else, I learned a new word today. So that eight minutes wasn't entirely wasted. I could have told you Mike was oily as fuck back during the Periods for Pence campaign.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 12:22:40 AM »

Will is a big ol tardy caca lib. I dont give a fuck what he and cripple krauthamer say!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »

LOL Rancid comes rushing into the thread to swing his spaghetti arms at those mean liberals like that dickhead in his avatar, and when it blows up in his face, the dude in the video is suddenly "irrelevant". 

SPAZ! :rotf:
Are you that fucking stupid, cold bones?

I called him an  "inconspicuous decadent figure"

And since he's not a liberal, that makes him even worse.

Fucking desperate. Sorta like you.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 01:33:56 PM »

He might send us the pictures.  👀

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 02:14:58 PM »

^^Of course this nasty scat loving tramp runs for the lowest common denominator.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 04:17:15 PM »

Nah, it's tards like you, Lemon and Boresnot that can't stop wailing and bitching about your new boss.

Trump won, he's the one presiding over your ass.

Get over it.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2018, 05:13:29 PM »

Nice answer to the old dumbass

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/05/12/william-bennett-george-will-scorns-pence-for-high-crime-decency.html

Laura is almost as good as Ann  Coulter at swatting these pussies down. There are countless good things Saint Trump has done. Yet another is he's exposed these fukin pseudo con cunts who should be ejected from the party. Will, Krauthammer, the Bush's, Flake, Juan McStain, Kasich, loony glenn beck, log stabbin cabbin faggit repubes, Bill Kristol, etc.

Screw all these cunts!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 11:52:29 PM »

Nah, it's tards like you, Lemon and Boresnot that can't stop wailing and bitching about your new boss.

Get over it.

Things I may see in BrazOo:

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2018, 01:18:44 AM »

Get over it.
As far as the USA goes you are an irrelevant third world cry for help.

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 01:21:18 AM »

Laura is almost as good as Ann  Coulter at swatting these pussies down. There are countless good things Saint Trump has done. Yet another is he's exposed these fukin pseudo con cunts who should be ejected from the party. Will, Krauthammer, the Bush's, Flake, Juan McStain, Kasich, loony glenn beck, log stabbin cabbin faggit repubes, Bill Kristol, etc.

Screw all these cunts!
Do you ever say anything remotely coherent ? Your medication isn't working.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 01:23:35 AM »

As far as the USA goes you are an irrelevant third world cry for help.

That's not very liberal of you, hypocritical piece of trash

You should be begging for people like me to come over to your country to rape your women and subjugate your pansy ass

Fucking pussy that you are.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2018, 01:36:20 AM »

That's not very liberal of you, hypocritical piece of trash

You should be begging for people like me to come over to your country to rape your women and subjugate your pansy ass

Fucking pussy that you are.

I have never seen anyone beg for that.  Ever. 

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2018, 01:54:41 AM »

I have never seen anyone beg for that.  Ever.
If he came to the USA he would be mowing lawns.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 01:56:37 AM »

If he came to the USA he would be mowing lawns.

He’d be begging to pull my weeds, for sure.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.38 seconds with 35 queries.