ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pence has brought toadyism to the swamp  (Read 183 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Pence has brought toadyism to the swamp
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 11:36:33 AM »

If he came to the USA he would be mowing lawns.

I lived in the US for a long time and I'm pretty sure I did a lot better than you did, loser.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 11:37:23 AM »

I have never seen anyone beg for that.  Ever. 

No? That's what every liberal begging for "open borders" is doing, silly cunt.

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 11:47:47 AM »

Do you ever say anything remotely coherent ? Your medication isn't working.

Everytime faggit lover. As expected, the FACTS short circuit your degenerate brain causing common sense to not compute. All of this is the result of you feeding your brain degenerated morals and values. You need a complete erasure and re-write to correct the problem. Simple really.

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 11:48:48 AM »

That's not very liberal of you, hypocritical piece of trash

You should be begging for people like me to come over to your country to rape your women and subjugate your pansy ass

Fucking pussy that you are.

^^^^ BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Fukin checkmate right there!  :snick:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2018, 11:50:36 AM »

If he came to the USA he would be mowing lawns.

He’d be begging to pull my weeds, for sure.

^^^ look at the two RAYCIS fukin hypocrites! KA-POWN3D!

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »

I lived in the US for a long time and I'm pretty sure I did a lot better than you did, loser.

Then why did you seek refuge in BrazOo?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 11:41:18 PM »

Then why did you seek refuge in BrazOo?

Because I know they are going to need my help against the commies when the time comes

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2018, 11:43:10 PM »

Because I know they are going to need my help against the commies when the time comes

:rotf:  You’re funnier than the Cunty guy.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 11:51:36 PM »

:rotf:  You’re funnier than the Cunty guy.

Google Bolsonaro

GortTopic starter

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 12:14:35 AM »

You did so well here you had to leave now you are obsessed with trying not to look as inferior as you really were when you failed here ...

GortTopic starter

• Censor
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2018, 12:16:55 AM »

Everytime faggit lover. As expected, the FACTS short circuit your degenerate brain causing common sense to not compute. All of this is the result of you feeding your brain degenerated morals and values. You need a complete erasure and re-write to correct the problem. Simple really.
The only simple thing I can see is your mind.

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 12:21:27 AM »

Google Bolsonaro
Brazil is well known for fucking up rain forests.
Bolsonaro buggers boys like you.

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 12:29:09 AM »

When you say "THEY" do you mean the other cross dressing wankers like yourself?

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 01:06:20 AM »

The only simple thing I can see is your mind.

Saint Trump is STILL President. Simple, really! PWN3D!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.301 seconds with 36 queries.