ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out NotVerySinister.  (Read 2202 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Call-Out NotVerySinister.
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2018, 02:51:39 PM »

:rotf:

I've already said what I do for a living in a Christmas thread a few years back. Go dumpster diving fatass.

Nobody remembers what a 'no count' like you, writes...

duh!~

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2018, 02:51:46 PM »

It seems NotVerySinsiter is actually thinking about matching me, while trout tickling Casket.

Concentrate dumb nuts. It's not as if you have anything else worth doing.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2018, 02:53:20 PM »

omg... you dead shit...I'd like to eat your shit with a nice garlic spread

I ruined 3 computers... they all work...sort of

I can't afford a lap top...
Fuck you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »

My stips and it starts tomorrow or it isn't happening bitch.

You see, I already have a win over you. Zero to prove...you on the other hand.

Your choice bitch tits.

The only way you can count as being a winner over him is if you match 2 wins out of 3 contests.

One win does not a winner make, coward.

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2018, 02:54:37 PM »

It seems NotVerySinsiter is actually thinking about matching me, while trout tickling Casket.

Concentrate dumb nuts. It's not as if you have anything else worth doing.

My .9 posts per day vs your 6.4 posts per days says I have much better things to do.

Loser.
Fuck you.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »

The only way you can count as being a winner over him is if you match 2 wins out of 3 contests.

One win does not a winner make, coward.

Fuck off cunt.

You are to flaming what a wheelchair is an olympic track medal.
Fuck you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2018, 02:56:07 PM »

My .9 posts per day vs your 6.4 posts per days says I have much better things to do.

Loser.

Sure... like nic switching you mean.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2018, 02:57:30 PM »

The National Broadband Network (NBN™) is rolling out fibre-optic, fixed wireless and satellite infrastructure to replace the existing broadband infrastructure with a faster and more reliable broadband service.
Yeah. Fibre to the node. Meaning that the last leg of the best option she has is being squirted up a rusty copper pipe. :rotflmao:

Everyone who has switched over to NBN had had that many problems, the system is seriously flawed and already outdated.

I want to organize a satellite solution...
Yay dial-up speeds! :lmao:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2018, 02:57:48 PM »

Fuck off cunt.

You are to flaming what a wheelchair is an olympic track medal.

I'm not going anywhere... I plan on kicking your lazy arse all over this forum winner..   :lol:

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »

Sure... like nic switching you mean.
:rotf:

Post proof.
Fuck you.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2018, 02:58:42 PM »

My stips and it starts tomorrow or it isn't happening bitch.

So it isn't happening then.

You have decided that running is the only course left open to you, and valour makes a pillow-fighting enemy of ineptitude.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2018, 03:00:51 PM »

Is NotVerySinsiter Sinister, or just not very happy?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2018, 03:01:04 PM »

Yeah. Fibre to the node. Meaning that the last leg of the best option she has is being squirted up a rusty copper pipe. :rotflmao:

Yay dial-up speeds! :lmao:

That's the conservatives for you...

Labor planned fibre to the dwellings... the conservatives got voted in and changed labors plan and took fibre to the "nodes" (fucking idiots)... and the worst part of it, the NBN was headed by a stupid American prick.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2018, 03:01:33 PM »

So it isn't happening then.

You have decided that running is the only course left open to you, and valour makes a pillow-fighting enemy of ineptitude.

Cry much?
Fuck you.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2018, 03:03:00 PM »

omg... you dead shit...I'd like to eat your shit with a nice garlic spread

I ruined 3 computers... they all work...sort of

I can't afford a lap top...
Really? I have three laptops, just bought a nice spiffy Asus RoG in March.

I plan to use it to run that Deepfake software that got banned off Reddit in February. Would you like me to find some Veronica Moser porn and make a video of you eating my shit? :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2018, 03:07:35 PM »

That's the conservatives for you...

Labor planned fibre to the dwellings... the conservatives got voted in and changed labors plan and took fibre to the "nodes" (fucking idiots)... and the worst part of it, the NBN was headed by a stupid American prick.
Well, that's what you get for living in the cheap seats. I'm telling you now, as crappy as Tony Maggot's and Malcunt Turdballs' wet dream of the NBN is, it'll still crap all over anything you get through some unsightly wok bolted to the side of your humpy... and if you think I'm bullshitting you, find someone with Austar and get them to bitch their tits off you about how cruddy their TV service is.  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

Stroll along the promenade of fate and bleary-eyed wonder, as you stare out at the blunder of my beautiful blandscape.

Come through the heather around and gather, you're all the welcome, come early, around and cling wi'aw yer kin, for who'll be king but....

A) You
B) Someone who signed up yesterday
C) Charlie
D) Me.
E) Casket out of body experiencing her own open casket
F) Robbie Williams serenading George Michael's open casket or
G) the Village People coming together in harmony to create a super-trouper harmony that inter-forces an intercourse of black, brown, yellow and white.

This match isn't going to happen, is it?

I suppose I was asking a lot from a moron that actually thinks he wears my scalp.

Apparently, the weather is to be nice tomorrow in the UK. Who would have thunk it? It's nice when its nice. Hope the weather stays good for Bwain.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2018, 03:33:06 PM »

Does anyone else think that the weather is nice?

I like weather, sometimes it makes me warm, wet and chillingly cold..... just like a NotVerySinister post.

I slap on factor 50 while rolling my sleeves up and down, up and down, while pondering, can anyone ever die from sinister over-exposure?

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2018, 03:55:56 PM »

Does anyone else think that the weather is nice?

I like weather, sometimes it makes me warm, wet and chillingly cold..... just like a NotVerySinister post.

I slap on factor 50 while rolling my sleeves up and down, up and down, while pondering, can anyone ever die from sinister over-exposure?

Keep trying.
Fuck you.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2018, 04:04:48 PM »

The match thread is opened when you say so NotVerySinister.

Agree the judges and let's set sail and sink before we reach your horizon.

C'mon, i likes you really... and sometimes when I need to touch myself to urinate, I wonder why you are never there to be my piss mop.

Why are you always here, and never there being my piss mop, I ponder?

I suspect that Casket has bought you frequent flyer privileges, just so she can squat on your face to wipe her arse. I'm not judging, just wondering - while you are cleaning your mistress, have you considered joining the Swiss based Daesh, who run into every post, scream Allah is jihad and violently swallow some pills?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.579 seconds with 34 queries.