ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jared and Ivanka's sex tape is out  (Read 136 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Jared and Ivanka's sex tape is out
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »

OK so you work the fries table at McDonalds while on work release after being arrested as a cross dressing male prostitute. Typical republican situation.

Stop trying to make me look like a liberal, you pathetic retard

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 01:58:58 PM »

I've tried to help him.   He pushes me away.   :snick:

Push you away?

No.

I said and repeat, I will take free sexual favors. But you can keep your stupid ideology all to yourself.

BTW we're gonna elect a far rightwinger this year and he'll authorize the slaying of millions of criminal niggers.

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 02:47:07 PM »

You certainly fapped to this video.

NO YUO DID!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 02:49:28 PM »

Who would employ you and for what?

A multinational corp. that pays me a sum that would make you flip your shit. You wouldnt believe it if it was waved in your degenerate face.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2018, 02:51:34 PM »

OK so you work the fries table at McDonalds while on work release after being arrested as a cross dressing male prostitute. Typical republican situation.

The problem with your memes is shown when we see protesters who work at these places chanting anti Trump slogans and bellyaching for $15/HR Minimum wage. PWN3D!'s YUO every time!  :snick:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »

A multinational corp. that pays me a sum that would make you flip your shit. You wouldnt believe it if it was waved in your degenerate face.

I bet you tour Europe with Lord Mustard’s fiance.  ;)

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 10:46:45 PM »

I bet you tour Europe with Lord Mustard’s fiance.  ;)

Never been to any of those sh1thole countries. YUO bento5continents?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 36 queries.