• October 23, 2018, 02:11:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jared and Ivanka's sex tape is out  (Read 189 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Jared and Ivanka's sex tape is out
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »

OK so you work the fries table at McDonalds while on work release after being arrested as a cross dressing male prostitute. Typical republican situation.

Stop trying to make me look like a liberal, you pathetic retard

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 01:58:58 PM »

I've tried to help him.   He pushes me away.   :snick:

Push you away?

No.

I said and repeat, I will take free sexual favors. But you can keep your stupid ideology all to yourself.

BTW we're gonna elect a far rightwinger this year and he'll authorize the slaying of millions of criminal niggers.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 02:47:07 PM »

You certainly fapped to this video.

NO YUO DID!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 02:49:28 PM »

Who would employ you and for what?

A multinational corp. that pays me a sum that would make you flip your shit. You wouldnt believe it if it was waved in your degenerate face.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2018, 02:51:34 PM »

OK so you work the fries table at McDonalds while on work release after being arrested as a cross dressing male prostitute. Typical republican situation.

The problem with your memes is shown when we see protesters who work at these places chanting anti Trump slogans and bellyaching for $15/HR Minimum wage. PWN3D!'s YUO every time!  :snick:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »

A multinational corp. that pays me a sum that would make you flip your shit. You wouldnt believe it if it was waved in your degenerate face.

I bet you tour Europe with Lord Mustard’s fiance.  ;)

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 10:46:45 PM »

I bet you tour Europe with Lord Mustard’s fiance.  ;)

Never been to any of those sh1thole countries. YUO bento5continents?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.41 seconds with 35 queries.