ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Chinese Making Rice from Plastic Waste  (Read 272 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Chinese Making Rice from Plastic Waste
« on: May 14, 2018, 07:02:40 PM »

Someone has to do something about these Chinese bastards... seriously. They are making rice recycling plastic.

I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Chinese Making Rice from Plastic Waste
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »

They were also adding plastic to baby milk formula and they're buying out Australian baby formula and selling back home in China for a hundred dollars a tin.

We've had to lock up our baby formula with cigarettes and limit customers two tins purchase at a time...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/05/15/06/32/baby-formula-locked-behind-supermarket-service-desk
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »

They dont call em sneaky chinks for nothin!

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 06:49:00 AM »

The actions of people in that country are deplorable... and globally as well... from poaching, to murdering prisoners for their kidney's to their cruelty to animals and the slavery of factory workers, the place needs a proper overhaul. They even collect fat from the sewer and sell it for cooking oil.

They're a disgusting race. I used to have a lot of time for the Chinese but no more.

He's a groomer....

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 07:56:12 AM »

The actions of people in that country are deplorable... and globally as well... from poaching, to murdering prisoners for their kidney's to their cruelty to animals and the slavery of factory workers, the place needs a proper overhaul. They even collect fat from the sewer and sell it for cooking oil.

They're a disgusting race. I used to have a lot of time for the Chinese but no more.

It seems they've always had little value for human life from what I've read of their history. I remember reading years back that they ran a shitty mine in africa and it caved in on all the blacks working it. The chinks were ready to dig another hole and start making blacks bring up ore but the blacks chimped out and I think they either killed some chinks or damn near did. The chinks were absolutely bewildered by this behavior because as one chink said, when a disaster like that happens, they just get more people and start over again. They're more like ants than caring people.

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »

Lokmar is obviously trying to groom and breed Caskur.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 02:44:03 PM »

It seems they've always had little value for human life from what I've read of their history. I remember reading years back that they ran a shitty mine in africa and it caved in on all the blacks working it. The chinks were ready to dig another hole and start making blacks bring up ore but the blacks chimped out and I think they either killed some chinks or damn near did. The chinks were absolutely bewildered by this behavior because as one chink said, when a disaster like that happens, they just get more people and start over again. They're more like ants than caring people.

The even eat "After Births" (placentas).. they're demented.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-27307476

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/54285/eating-placenta-an-age-old-practice-in-china/

He's a groomer....

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 03:12:06 PM »

He'll be chewing his own cock off when he finds out she's a welfare basketcase.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 03:49:17 PM »

He'll be chewing his own cock off when he finds out she's a welfare basketcase.  :snick:

This idiot is a liar.

He is the moron on this site.

Braindead needs to piss him off out of here.

He's a groomer....

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 03:51:09 PM »

I read an article about dating chinese women.

What a fucked up society. Women who aren't married by the age of 28 are considered "social refuse"

Chinese people live under the "face" law. Everything is about appearance.

If you want to marry a chinese woman, be ready to spend all your money giving her parents "a dowry", which is expected to be a house or a luxury car.

They don't mind flocking to other countries, but they treat foreigners like trash in their country. LBH (loser back home) is the expression they used to refer to them.

They are considering themselves the world's top dogs and they see themselves as the incontestable power of the future.

But their filthy and polluted country, along with other nasty habits like the ones Caskur mentioned, tell the true story.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 03:59:34 PM »

Because of their one child policy (now has been relaxed) there are 20 million men who will never have a marriage partner... they're short 20,000,000 women.

They'll probably run around stealing women from other Asian countries I would say. ...like neighbouring North Korea.

He's a groomer....

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 04:04:42 PM »

Because of their one child policy (now has been relaxed) there are 20 million men who will never have a marriage partner... they're short 20,000,000 women.

They'll probably run around stealing women from other Asian countries I would say. ...like neighbouring North Korea.
Nah. Racism among differing Asian races all but prohibits it. You'd know this if you got out more.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 04:41:29 PM »

Nah. Racism among differing Asian races all but prohibits it. You'd know this if you got out more.

You idiot... Asians sell off their children, especially poor farmers.

You love sticking your ignorant comments in subjects you know nothing about.

He's a groomer....

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 04:49:15 PM »

Why, cause I'm not all butt hurt at her like the rest of you fukin degenerates? So If I ever agree with you, you'll take that as a sexual advance. Yea, seems about right for a degenerate like YUO!  :lolatu: After all, I dont call YUO a loon for nothin!

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 04:52:47 PM »

The even eat "After Births" (placentas).. they're demented.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-27307476

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/54285/eating-placenta-an-age-old-practice-in-china/

They are insanely superstitious too. It boggles the mind how they can be so mathematically smart and so wound up about eating bat ears and rhino horns. Bizarre!

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 04:54:12 PM »

Dum Sum is the worst loon here....  :tard: He would have to be the most stupid person who posts at 3rd Rail

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline/article/2017/06/02/kidnapped-and-sold-inside-dark-world-child-trafficking-china

Child trafficking and its relationship to adoption in China is a serious problem, but also a deeply opaque one. It is a taboo topic for the Chinese government, which acknowledges the problem exists but also does not make public statistics about the number of children kidnapped or the number of children sold into adoption. Because of the implications for the tens of thousands of families in the United States and elsewhere in the West who have adopted children from China --Americans alone adopted nearly 3000 Chinese children in 2012 -- the topic is often taboo outside of China's borders, too.

Neither child trafficking nor baby buying in Chinese international adoptions are widely studied. No one can say for certain how many children are kidnapped in China each year, or what percentage of them end up being put up for adoption domestically or internationally. But the problem is a lot more serious than most people know, as I have come to learn over the last few years. In the process of making a documentary film on the subject, my wife and I have spoken to dozens of parents of kidnapped Chinese children, as well as adoptive parents in the U.S., who have come to believe their children were sold into adoption.

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/in_depth/korea_trafficking-20070216.html

SEOUL—Thousands of North Korean women who fled famine in their homeland in recent years are believed to have been sold as “brides” to Chinese men, who often put them to backbreaking labor and subject them to constant fear, physical assault, and sexual abuse.

In an unprecedented series of interviews by RFA’s Korean service, women who were trafficked into China, lured by the promise of food and a decent living, described their experiences on air.

“A woman from our village, who said she’d been to China, told me that we could make some money there, so I followed her and crossed the Tumen River,” said Jeong Soo-Ok, who was caught and sold by trafficking rings after crossing the border into China from North Korea in March 2004.

It is easy to be tricked when you are starving, and somebody gives you some food, telling you that there will be plenty more for you if you go with them.

“Before I even knew it, I was taken to a man’s house,” Jeong said.

Paek Sun-Joo was an 18-year-old street child when she was sold to a 38- year-old Chinese man more than two years ago.
“[The traffickers] would gather people wearing rags, appearing to be compassionate and pity them, giving them something to eat and telling them that in China they would be able to feed and clothe themselves adequately,” Paek told RFA reporter Han Min.

He's a groomer....

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 12:50:48 AM »

You idiot... Asians sell off their children, especially poor farmers.

You love sticking your ignorant comments in subjects you know nothing about.
Look, shut your word-hole and be told for once in your life. The Chinese regard the Japanese as ignorant, uncultured monkeys (and the Japs feel the same way about the Chinese). You don't even want to know how the both of them regard the "lesser" Asiatic races. A Chinese marrying a non-Chinese is effectively a source of shame and severely limits his standing in the eyes of his peers. Any progeny he might father? Mud people as far as their society goes. Apart from a shameful; sac-drain (which robosexdolls are set to provide at a far cheaper price anyway) there is nothing he stands to gain from marrying outside of his borders. That's the way it is.

Now, if you want to go digging, I'm sure you'll find the odd exception here or there, maybe a few harems where slave traders have found a few gutter rats for a bored Chinese businessman to dip his wick into, but they are exceptions, few and far between and with good reason. Jesus woman, you would think you'd have worked that much out by the hordes of Asians trying to sell off their unwanted sprogs to your countrymen. If they could marry them off to an industrious Chi-chink, don't you think they'd already be doing that rather than diluting their gene pool with the blood of lazy round-eyes like the people you hang out with? Wake up up to yourself; you may think you're it and a bit, but as far as those slant eyed rice merchants are concerned you and your race are a measure of ultimate last resort. Dumbasses who by and large think the way they do things is the same the world over and shaming their race in the eyes of so many Asians because of it. :slap:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 04:37:10 AM »

Save your type Dum Sum... I don't do debate with morons like you who know NOTHING about Asian culture...

He's a groomer....

Gort

• Censor
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 11:25:53 AM »

If Caskur has injested a toxic amount of plastic while preggers that explains so much regarding her "my cerebellum is smooth" style of posting. That being said and having no comment on Loktard's public display of thinly veiled lust being sent in Caskur's direction..I'll move on to these facts being withheld from all the history books down under. ...

Before and during WW2 Japan used the Koreans as slaves and the Chinese for bayonet practice and samurai sword testing. After Japan surrendered China , Russia, Korea, and a few other regional nations wanted to exterminate the entire population of Japan. The USA was asked to carpet bomb Japan with atomic and hydrogen bombs. The USA declined in favor of setting up coca-cola plants and a democracy. China was immediately taken over by Maoists and a cultural revolution that included a holocaust exterminating 25 million intellectuals, Christians , and pro-American politicians by beheading them in the streets. Mao then began to spread syphilis in North Korea which infuriated Douglas MacArthur.

Plastic production factories were created during the post WW2 era in the USA and Japan thus creating a plastic bag race with China and Russia to see who could manufacture the bags needed for car parts , body bags ,and frozen Lima beans. Strangely the USA now sells most of its used plastic containers to China to be re-purposed. Japan mostly buys Elvis Presley memorabilia , their own captured samurai swords ,and fetish porn from the USA. China obviously wants to , at a future date , use the Australian continent as a home for it's overflow population and use the Australians as low wage workers in Walmart holiday light factories or making chop sticks/fortune cookies.

The Aussies who by then will have had a generation or two of retardation due to being secretively fed the brain/dna coating Chinese plastic. Caskur may just be unaware  she is the Norma Rae of this conspiracy to further damage the Australian gene pool beyond repair by the Chinese who are still angry the Aussies stood by as the Japs ran amuck raping every Chinese orifice in Nanjing prior to Pearl harbor. Lets face the fact that if the USA had not beat the Japanese in the pacific the national language down under and wherever tuna can be harvested would be Japanese. Australia should expel all Chinese restaurants immediately , destroy all WALMART mega stores ,  buy some woks from Vietnam,and start growing their own rice. Caskur and Loktard should mate.

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 11:34:53 AM »

Look, shut your word-hole and be told for once in your life. The Chinese regard the Japanese as ignorant, uncultured monkeys (and the Japs feel the same way about the Chinese). You don't even want to know how the both of them regard the "lesser" Asiatic races. A Chinese marrying a non-Chinese is effectively a source of shame and severely limits his standing in the eyes of his peers. Any progeny he might father? Mud people as far as their society goes. Apart from a shameful; sac-drain (which robosexdolls are set to provide at a far cheaper price anyway) there is nothing he stands to gain from marrying outside of his borders. That's the way it is.

Now, if you want to go digging, I'm sure you'll find the odd exception here or there, maybe a few harems where slave traders have found a few gutter rats for a bored Chinese businessman to dip his wick into, but they are exceptions, few and far between and with good reason. Jesus woman, you would think you'd have worked that much out by the hordes of Asians trying to sell off their unwanted sprogs to your countrymen. If they could marry them off to an industrious Chi-chink, don't you think they'd already be doing that rather than diluting their gene pool with the blood of lazy round-eyes like the people you hang out with? Wake up up to yourself; you may think you're it and a bit, but as far as those slant eyed rice merchants are concerned you and your race are a measure of ultimate last resort. Dumbasses who by and large think the way they do things is the same the world over and shaming their race in the eyes of so many Asians because of it. :slap:
This acute insight should wake up the reader to their own self awareness shortcomings.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.599 seconds with 36 queries.