• October 18, 2018, 07:31:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dudes that get sensitive when you flame other dudes  (Read 3021 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Re: Dudes that get sensitive when you flame other dudes
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2018, 08:55:17 PM »

And you’re not 26.

Oh yuo know this right? Just like I'm from "Berkley" and I'm Brent with a "sugar momma? Oh nevermind, according to yuo also I'm Alpo. Fucking shut up idiot.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2018, 09:00:23 PM »

Oh yuo know this right? Just like I'm from "Berkley" and I'm Brent with a "sugar momma? Oh nevermind, according to yuo also I'm Alpo. Fucking shut up idiot.

You seem to be Bent, not Brent.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2018, 09:01:04 PM »

You seem to be Bent, not Brent.

Nice deflection stupid.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2018, 09:44:19 PM »

Nice deflection stupid.

Deflection of what, exactly? 

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2018, 04:44:02 AM »

Nice deflection stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does..

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2018, 02:14:11 PM »

To be fair, Lemon has the mental age of a five year old, even if she does have the body of a 55 year old Caskur.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2018, 06:33:28 PM »

Deflection of what, exactly?

Deflection of all yuor ridiculous accusations, yuo've got enough of them, now yuo can write yuor own conspiracy theory book.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »

Stupid is as stupid does..

Kinda like when yuo post and Lemon laughs, even though half the time she has no idea what yuor idiotic posts are saying.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »

Deflection of all yuor ridiculous accusations, yuo've got enough of them, now yuo can write yuor own conspiracy theory book.

Maybe I will!   :aliendance: :aliendance: :aliendance:

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »

Kinda like when yuo post and Lemon laughs, even though half the time she has no idea what yuor idiotic posts are saying.

I hope you know what you are saying.  :lmao:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2018, 06:39:08 PM »

Maybe I will!   :aliendance: :aliendance: :aliendance:

I forgot to add, posting 233 retard3d pictures like Twap doesn't count as writing yuo fucking illiterate slug trail.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2018, 06:44:46 PM »

I forgot to add, posting 233 retard3d pictures like Twap doesn't count as writing yuo fucking illiterate slug trail.

My conspiracy tell-all book will be 1,000 pages long.  No dweeb trolls such as you will be spared.  I’ll send you the first 100 pages as a teaser.  I think the proof will be in the pudding.  Just ask Bill Cosby.  I might leave out all the fappings into the potted plants, eh Weinstein?  Maybe not.   :grin:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2018, 08:21:33 PM »

My conspiracy tell-all book will be 1,000 pages long.  998 pages will be cutesy pictures and pithy one liners, the other two will be completely blank.
FIFY.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2018, 03:23:12 AM »

Nah kinda like you being a pussy starved clown wanting the attention of the females here.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2018, 06:17:55 PM »

My conspiracy tell-all book will be 1,000 pages long.  No dweeb trolls such as you will be spared.  I’ll send you the first 100 pages as a teaser.  I think the proof will be in the pudding.  Just ask Bill Cosby.  I might leave out all the fappings into the potted plants, eh Weinstein?  Maybe not.   :grin:

I don't think a 1000 page color by numbers counts as a book.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »

Nah kinda like you being a pussy starved clown wanting the attention of the females here.

Kinda like yuo wanting and meeting up with males from a flame forum? Keep on contradicting yuorself yuo stupid bitch.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2018, 08:26:56 PM »

Kinda like yuo wanting and meeting up with males from a flame forum? Keep on contradicting yuorself yuo stupid bitch.  :snick:

Contradicting?  I do not think it means what you think it means.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2018, 08:33:12 PM »

Contradicting?  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Who gives one huge flying fuck what yuo think yuo gigantic menstrual pad.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2018, 08:03:37 AM »

The truth is I met up with one male.

But that doesn't have the same effect as you hyping up the real deal by saying " meeting up with males " - does it.

:lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2018, 08:26:32 AM »

The truth is I met up with one male. But I tried for more. There were no more takers.

fixed.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.421 seconds with 38 queries.