• October 23, 2018, 12:48:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dudes that get sensitive when you flame other dudes  (Read 3032 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Re: Dudes that get sensitive when you flame other dudes
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2018, 06:00:04 PM »

Because mutants with an iq less than 10 are better looking and more clever than you, I understand

So then what's yuor excuse? Why aren't yuo more clever? Why aren't yuo better looking? Was it the breeding with rodents or was it having sexual intercourse with yuor Grandfather?

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2018, 08:13:41 PM »

What the fuck is your problem? Angry over a bad hairline, lack of female attention, poor wages, a combination of all of the above?

You're equal in society to Caskur's belly button lint.

Go fist yourself.
Fuck you.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2018, 08:43:34 PM »

What the fuck is your problem? Angry over a bad hairline, lack of female attention, poor wages, a combination of all of the above?

You're equal in society to Caskur's belly button lint.

Go fist yourself.

Oh? What no generic dog shit smelling faglame? Maybe yuo should try laming me with more of yuor pig slop pearls of wisdom that entail a few weak assumptions and childish banter, because thats worked for yuo in yuor previous responses.

I'll do yuo one better road kill, go "fist yuorself" with a machete.....dipshit.

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2018, 08:52:16 PM »

Oh? What no generic dog shit smelling faglame? Maybe yuo should try laming me with more of yuor pig slop pearls of wisdom that entail a few weak assumptions and childish banter, because thats worked for yuo in yuor previous responses.

I'll do yuo one better road kill, go "fist yuorself" with a machete.....dipshit.

:tard:
Fuck you.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2018, 05:37:03 AM »

I bet yuo never heard of proper grammar before I mentioned it the other day. Quit trying to sound smart, the English language it doesn't suit yuo.

" Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit "

Where yuo fall in that ^^ is on yuor face every single time.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2018, 09:07:33 AM »

So have you figured out which applies to you yet?  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2018, 02:23:27 PM »

Kinda like yuo not knowing what a pervert is. Don't fucking preach to me yuo fucking slug. Go back to defending Rotwang yuo dripping ignorant cunt.

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2018, 10:35:08 PM »

What’s up with all these emotional ass males lately. Getting all extra when you flame their current male bestie. These niggas act like you’re trying to fuck their man, the way they’re getting all bent   :rotf:

Did my babe BEnzo call it or what  :rotf:

How do you bleach your asshole? Do you just try to work around your head?

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2018, 10:51:11 PM »

Feral, Are you still wetter than an oasis in a desert? Because I want to slip my copperhead snake into your watering hole.

Forked tongue and all.

Ssssssssss....

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2018, 11:10:30 PM »

:tard:

Another well crafted award winning post hitting harder than a static nerf dart.

Although... this post IS an improvement over all the times you attempted: words.

Keep up the suck, copycatter of vacuums.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2018, 04:06:01 AM »

Another well crafted award winning post hitting harder than a static nerf dart.

Although... this post IS an improvement over all the times you attempted: words.

Keep up the suck, copycatter of vacuums.

Another Sting level gimp shows up, great.
Fuck you.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2018, 04:44:05 AM »

Barely male says...

You're barely female...
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2018, 04:53:42 PM »

Another Sting level gimp shows up, great.

Oh, that's right. I forgot. You're a star now.

Which season of Hoarders were you in?

Between you and TWAP and the clutter of overcrowded cats there's just not enough litterboxes for all the shit produced.

Try Walmart. Plastic is cheap. Like your style.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2018, 05:04:42 PM »

Oh, that's right. I forgot. You're a star now.

Which season of Hoarders were you in?

Between you and TWAP and the clutter of overcrowded cats there's just not enough litterboxes for all the shit produced.

Try Walmart. Plastic is cheap. Like your style.

Hoarders is my favorite show.  I’ll be on it soon!

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2018, 07:12:42 PM »

Hoarders is my favorite show.  I’ll be on it soon!

Is there not a thread yuo haven't tardjacked yuo spamming imbecile.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2018, 08:34:07 PM »

Yes, Mistress!

Chew more carpet, Gramps.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2018, 08:36:27 PM »

Chew more carpet, Gramps.

Shut the fuck up yuo senile old bat.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2018, 08:41:08 PM »

Shut the fuck up yuo senile old bat.

You’re older than me, you old fossil. 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2018, 08:50:55 PM »

You’re older than me, you old fossil.

So yuo're younger than 26? Yeah, okay twit.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2018, 08:52:46 PM »

So yuo're younger than 26? Yeah, okay twit.

And you’re not 26.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 3.033 seconds with 37 queries.