• October 20, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The Final Match  (Read 1241 times)

plus minus reset

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
The Final Match
« on: May 16, 2018, 04:40:50 PM »

Beatings and ejaculations.

This forum.....is dead. It's also not worth reviving which, I could do.

Having said that, my last appearance on this dead forum is on the cusp. I feel an obligation to you, the dead corpses of lametowns to have one final match and finally get the answer of "if Poofer posts in a match that nobody sees, does it even matter?"

So here's the stips;

One final match against one other opponent.

For this match, the goal isn't to flame said opponent, but everyone who has ever posted in flametowne instead.

My opponent is off limits and vice versa. This is about bringing an end to lametowns in one nice package outside the wonderment that resides between my legs. Any flaming of each other is deleted.

For such a historic match, there needs to be a long time limit outside of the usual week, so I suggest a month long match.

No run ins what so ever. This is between two ppl and two ppl only.

After long debate, the person I choose to have this final match with is....

Sum Cun't

Cun'ts the only person besides yours truly who can actually have an understanding of  FT history and pretty much more so.

All types of media with minimum one song flame by both participants.

This is a one shot offer. If Rowan declines, dumpster this. If he accepts, we will work out the details.

(Lights cigarette)

SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: The Final Title Match
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 04:55:31 PM »

Best post never.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:09:00 PM »

so Cunt and poofer are going to analyze and discuss that Flea facebook relationship while sitting on a couch.....just the two of them......for a month plus

and everyone gets to watch

what video game is this again?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 05:17:44 PM »

That's like Christmas for you.

KM has just ensured you will be here until that bitter sweet end, that you have spent three years fist pumping over.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 05:18:55 PM »

:snack:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 05:26:29 PM »

so Cunt and poofer are going to analyze and discuss that Flea facebook relationship while sitting on a couch.....just the two of them......for a month plus

and everyone gets to watch

what video game is this again?

Ms. Fag-Man.  You’ll be playing it, no doubt.   
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 05:40:51 PM »

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 06:02:54 PM »

Beatings and ejaculations.

This forum.....is dead. It's also not worth reviving which, I could do.

Having said that, my last appearance on this dead forum is on the cusp. I feel an obligation to you, the dead corpses of lametowns to have one final match and finally get the answer of "if Poofer posts in a match that nobody sees, does it even matter?"

So here's the stips;

One final match against one other opponent.

For this match, the goal isn't to flame said opponent, but everyone who has ever posted in flametowne instead.

My opponent is off limits and vice versa. This is about bringing an end to lametowns in one nice package outside the wonderment that resides between my legs. Any flaming of each other is deleted.

For such a historic match, there needs to be a long time limit outside of the usual week, so I suggest a month long match.

No run ins what so ever. This is between two ppl and two ppl only.

After long debate, the person I choose to have this final match with is....

Sum Cun't

Cun'ts the only person besides yours truly who can actually have an understanding of  FT history and pretty much more so.

All types of media with minimum one song flame by both participants.

This is a one shot offer. If Rowan declines, dumpster this. If he accepts, we will work out the details.

(Lights cigarette)
An interesting proposition and one that deserves consideration.

So I am inclined to consider it for the present. Tell me, does the non-flaming stip apply to alt accounts (as I suspect it does) and if so, are we determining ahead of time which those are or is the promoter expected to redact any inadvertant flaming after the fact?
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 06:04:12 PM »

I'll chop dum sum for you Poofer...

just give me a hoi!~

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 06:06:50 PM »

I'll chop dum sum for you Poofer...

just give me a hoi!~
Get to chopping. If I understand his stips correctly, he and I can have a good old laugh at your expense when he doesn't use them.  :lolatu:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 06:08:46 PM »

Get to chopping. If I understand his stips correctly, he and I can have a good old laugh at your expense when he doesn't use them.  :lolatu:

I'll stick them in the discussion thread... either way, they'll be seen..  :lolatu:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 06:09:46 PM »

I'll stick them in the discussion thread... either way, they'll be seen..  :lolatu:

Seen...laughed at... the same as your dinner photos...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 06:11:38 PM »

Wait.... did he say a this was a title match?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2018, 06:13:47 PM »

Wait.... did he say a this was a title match?

Yup

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 06:14:37 PM »

Then the answer is "thank you, but no thank you." You may now dumpster this thread as per his instructions.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »

Then the answer is "thank you, but no thank you." You may now dumpster this thread as per his instructions.

Gutless oversized queer!~

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 06:17:20 PM »

Gutless oversized queer!~
Not at all.

If he wishes to make it a non-title match, I'll consider his proposal.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 06:20:33 PM »

Say it's not a title match and then stick the banner on him anyway (if he wins)  :snick:

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 06:22:44 PM »

An interesting proposition and one that deserves consideration.

So I am inclined to consider it for the present. Tell me, does the non-flaming stip apply to alt accounts (as I suspect it does) and if so, are we determining ahead of time which those are or is the promoter expected to redact any inadvertant flaming after the fact?

The main stip is we flame any and everyone except each other.

Our alts are pretty much known so yes they are off limits.

This is more a complete middle finger to flametowne.

As for the title, it's worthless. This is more the final nail in flametownes coffin. I'm not interested in a banner more so who flamed the biggest field better.
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
Re: The Final Match
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 06:28:16 PM »

Both are cowards.... they haven't got the nads to flame each other....

BOAR-fest.

:wait:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.429 seconds with 41 queries.