ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 05:39:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ‘Murica Thread  (Read 180 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
‘Murica Thread
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:33:03 PM »

I post this thread in honor of the 3 or 4 big Murican holidays of summer, and the few Tru :goatse: ptards everywhere. 

In your face, Planet Earth!!!

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: ‘Murica Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 10:36:19 PM »

Freedom. Fries.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 10:46:53 PM »

Lemon should spend some time in a nice, completely "socialized" country. Make her appreciate what she has a little bit.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 10:49:47 PM »

Lemon should spend some time in a nice, completely "socialized" country. Make her appreciate what she has a little bit.

Pretty bad.  There are a lot of these memes and gifs.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 10:57:26 PM »

Welcome to Texas!

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 11:33:03 PM »

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 01:05:07 AM »

I post this thread in honor of the 3 or 4 big Murican holidays of summer, and the few Tru :goatse: ptards everywhere. 

In your face, Planet Earth!!!

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2018, 01:15:31 AM »

Oh yes!  This right here.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 10:17:39 PM »

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 02:39:00 AM »

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
"Unff"
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 01:45:49 PM »

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 04:29:22 PM »

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 04:35:03 PM »

A little too soon.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 12:23:27 AM »

IHOP (IHOb) made you look.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 12:57:49 AM »

Phlegmon,

This is the worst

thread

ever

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 12:59:33 AM »

Phlegmon,

This is the worst

thread

ever

Go fight those libbies outside your window.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 01:01:23 AM »

This is why she hates Murica

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 01:03:11 AM »

Go fight those libbies outside your window.

In due time.

How's tricks?

Still brainwashing kids for a living?

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 01:03:29 AM »

This is why she hates Murica

Because a Walmart girl fell down?

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 01:04:40 AM »

In due time.

How's tricks?

Still brainwashing kids for a living?

I brainwash “adults”.  Starting here.  :grin:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.367 seconds with 35 queries.