ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Blah blah blab d'blah, and other noteworthy blah...  (Read 2146 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: Blah blah blab d'blah, and other noteworthy blah...
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2018, 07:03:06 PM »

110% certain your source isn't ASIO you wanker..
Please yourself, anyone with a military background knows the revolving door that exists between the military and intelligence communities.  :snack:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2018, 07:09:05 PM »

Please yourself, anyone with a military background knows the revolving door that exists between the military and intelligence communities.  :snack:

I know all about ASIO hence how I know you're full of shit.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2018, 07:10:39 PM »

I know all about ASIO hence how I know you're full of shit.
Eheheheh, "no you don't".  :lolatu:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2018, 07:12:10 PM »

Ok.. :snack:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2018, 07:24:18 PM »

Has sum been caught pretending yet again?

I should have threatened him about doing it too much.

Bra1n loves the guy and hates me.

Sorry scroll wheels.

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2018, 07:39:25 PM »

It has something to do with why there is no connection with people in Society.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2018, 11:54:08 PM »

Oh, there's a connection with people there alright, just not the kind of connection you particularly agree with.  :grin:

Now if you don't mind, I'm enjoying watching Feral's personal pendulum swinging back towards the "you knew nothing about my personal life before Freud did" end of the spectrum. Feel free to sever any "connections" you feel you may have with this particular person so I can get down to the business of batting her perceptions of reality about the pingpong table, there's a good christian soldier.  :slap:

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2018, 05:19:18 AM »

Now if you don't mind, I'm enjoying watching Feral's personal pendulum swinging back

Opposed to your pendulum swinging in an abnormal manner with back forth up down spins and twists like the deranged long haired frizzy headed fuck that you are?

Feel free to sever any "connections" you feel you may have with this particular person so I can get down to the business of batting her perceptions of reality about the pingpong table, there's a good christian soldier.  :slap:

Ooooo....go ahead, kick my cunt to the curb...I have nothing to lose, after all I'm not a flamer.. :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2018, 06:00:23 AM »

after all I'm not a flamer.. :snick:

But it's proven you're demented and have no reading comprehension skills.

And worst of all, no artistic ability.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2018, 07:12:00 AM »

Let's look at what you just said..

You're stating it's been proven that I'm demented, and yet there is no proof...you have no solid proof to back up what you state.

Had you stated, " it's my opinion that you're demented feral "

That is something I would of accepted as factual, as it's your opinion.

As for my reading comprehension skills...does that really matter when I have more common sense than you do?

Incorrect....my artistic abilities are most excellent in the boudoir..

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2018, 07:37:58 AM »

:lmao:

She's a stark raving imbecile.

:snack:

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2018, 07:59:34 AM »

Deflection noted.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2018, 08:58:25 AM »

so much for that alcohol fuels  creativity study

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2018, 08:59:07 AM »

Let's look at what you just said..

are you even capable of that without a fucking link?

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2018, 03:07:56 PM »

Opposed to your pendulum swinging in an abnormal manner with back forth up down spins and twists like the deranged long haired frizzy headed fuck that you are?

Ooooo....go ahead, kick my cunt to the curb...I have nothing to lose, after all I'm not a flamer.. :snick:

Says the dumbfuck who has toast with a fish salad.  :lolatu:

(8)

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2018, 05:04:05 AM »

Says the dumbfuck who has toast with a fish salad.  :lolatu:

(8)

That's caskur who does that you fuckwit.

Not only are you boring ass read, you get shit wrong too.  :lolatu:

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2018, 08:45:02 AM »

That's caskur who does that you fuckwit.

Not only are you boring ass read, you get shit wrong too.  :lolatu:

Shut up Hoot.

(?)

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2018, 08:42:25 PM »

She does look like Howard Stern though, so much so that few could tell the difference until she opens her mouth. :snick:

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2018, 04:34:00 AM »

She does look like Howard Stern though, so much so that few could tell the difference until she opens her mouth. :snick:

...says you...who looks like a homeless version of Phyllis Diller.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2018, 04:40:57 AM »

Guys smells like doo doo and old wet gym shoes.   
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.336 seconds with 36 queries.