• October 17, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Blah blah blab d'blah, and other noteworthy blah...  (Read 2256 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Blah blah blab d'blah, and other noteworthy blah...
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2018, 08:39:08 AM »

Caskur...you steal other people's chops and claim them as your own and now you're stealing my words to you as well?

Another lie.

It looks like you insist on acting desperate... show these CHOPS I steal off other people.

I'll wait.

PS, How many chops have you done btw? Just asking...

Meanwhile, we'll sing a John Farnham classic while I wait for these "stolen chops"...  :lol:

Saddie, the Cleaning lady...lol

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 05:38:20 PM »

Is that textual cure of insomnia still here?

Dosage is by weight....so, there isn’t enough in the galaxy to put you to sleep.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »

Dosage is by weight....so, there isn’t enough in the galaxy to put you to sleep.
Did you try, homosexual cosby?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 06:11:03 PM »

Another lie.

It looks like you insist on acting desperate... show these CHOPS I steal off other people.

I'll wait.

No, you're not in denial.

You're not a serial liar or serial plagiarist either.

Ferret is lying, everybody else is lying, there's no proof to back up their accusations of you constantly ripping off others and your own confessions admitting to plagiarism are doctored up lies by CNN and the fake TRF news media.

Oh, and you never pleaded with me to ghostwrite flame posts for your matches at CO either.

You are the only one here who is transparently honest and stands for the truth!!

:lmao:

>>Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt Caskur, for real??<< by Ant Agonizer

You swanning around claiming victory over PV with a set of ghostwritten posts was possibly the lowest point for matches in the last couple of years at any forum you care to name.
Nah, sorry you flame stealing, chop ripping, ghostwritten pile of putrescent slobbering shit, your account is unsalvageable by this point.

No stop telling lies and ripping off people, reprimanding you is getting tiresome and played out.

except for the fact you ripped pickle's backpage post, and posted a bunch of chops that weren't even new. you didn't shut me down, and only held on with recycled bullshit until my 3 runins were done.

You mean, while you plagiarize the photoshops of others and post elements of them as your own? :lolatu:

Yes- you're a plagiarist. We'll put that title with the rest of your pile, right next to 'retarded' and 'unfunny'.

Caskur swiped chops from me in her match with Toe. The Mr.Pickles chops against the brick wall in the match were originally done by me in a match against Flabio.

I would say Caskur steals from me more than anyone else.

I see you blew your load on day one, and now you're recycling Bra1n's chops. I dread to think about what you're going to be posting by the weekend.

Let's recap the events and analyze your statement. In the match, Pickles posted this phony Backpage ad about you with the title of Is that the ocean or did I just open my legs?

A few posts later in the same match thread, you posted this blockbuster - a phoney Backpage ad with the title of White Man Seeks Busty Black Man to Support.

Now WTF would you call that if not recycled, ripping off, mis-appropriation, lifting, copying, literary theft, copycat, rehashed, unoriginal, reactionary, imitation, secondhand, uncreative, stolen, redundant, cookiecutter, regurgitating, plagiaristic and unfunny???

You took the SAME concept of a dating ad that was just used against you and didn't even bother to use another dating site; you used the SAME Backpage publication. You took this idea which was presented against you, ran it through your central creativity center located in your fat rolls, watered it down to make it completely trite and unfunny and used it to flame a third person in the SAME match thread.

Of an infinite number of ideas that you could have used to flame this third person along the same lines (think Facebook, Match.com, any social media profile, etc) the best your creativity, originality and sense of humor could come up with was this SAME Backpage ad which was just used by your opponent against you. You must have thought it was SO effective and good against you that it was worth using the same exact form AGAIN in the same thread in order to get credit for it. Only you flopped and failed to do so with any judge who has any sense of objectivity and flaming.

And you have the shameless, unmitigated gall to sit there on your fat arse and fart out a gem like none of Pickles flames were recycled by you??? Say what?

I re-chopped your chop... Sue me...

Yes... I stole Blackmuse... and coloured it. I feel no guilt though!
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »

Did you try, homosexual cosby?

There are only two dudes on this forum who would slip you a mickey and I ain’t one them.
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2018, 06:22:06 PM »

There are only two dudes on this forum who would slip you a mickey and I ain’t one them.
Did arbys ban you from the soda machine again? It must be a real bitch that you can't get your grape drink without paying for it now. :rotf:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 06:45:55 PM »

Since they are ALL my own pictures I took of myself, they have been used WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION... and you used one of my chops... me with a crown on my head...

fuck off poofter...

I'm THE MOST STOLEN FROM victim on these flame forums...

Kurt just saw this post while he was eating his breakfast... He got up in disgust...

Yes I did ask you to write a post so I could play a trick on Poofa because HE did it to me first, - (ie giving sezza a post to use in a comp against me over on Cosmic Outpost)...

But, none of you are as good as me at chopping... I have the respect of the greats and let's face it... YOU DON'T.... that's why you need needy bitches like ferret following you around to kiss your stink ring.

*disclaimer, none of my ms paint chops count, I didn't have aproper chop program at the time, THEY DON"T COUNT.

NOW I'm fully armed again... no one can beat me... NOT A CHANCE.

AND I asked Blackmuse if I could use one of his lines BEFORE a match and he graciously said I could and he was HONOURED I asked in the first place.

Who are you trying to impress writing all that BS? The Ferret.... :lol:

You haven't got the guts to match with me in a contest, you Floridian Scientologist in a thrift shop Armani suit.

Crawl back under your rock before you get my anger riled.   :spank:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 06:51:44 PM »

Pickles claimed I stole from him so it must be true... BULLSHIT.

:tard:

How did I know that fat guy did Freddie Kruger first....

:confused:

I simply found a cool pic on "Face-in-hole"  :lol:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2018, 06:57:19 PM »

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2018, 07:00:27 PM »

Kurt just saw this post while he was eating his breakfast... He got up in disgust...

:rotf: :rotf:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2018, 07:00:56 PM »

Did you eat a bowl of chili last night?

When I mentioned your stink ring, I never imagine you actually post a picture of it... MAN... show some self-respect for a change!

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2018, 07:07:54 PM »

Did you eat a bowl of chili last night?

When I mentioned your stink ring, I never imagine you actually post a picture of it... MAN... show some self-respect for a change!

Just absolutely pathetic, somewhere in the world someone is using rusted needles to gouge out their eyes, after reading that textual abortion.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2018, 07:10:50 PM »

Just absolutely pathetic, somewhere in the world someone is using rusted needles to gouge out their eyes, after reading that textual abortion.

So you're a Bra1n nic switch?

I thought so.

:lol:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2018, 07:12:53 PM »

:rotf:

Yup. I got tired of using the Ant Eater account!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2018, 07:14:10 PM »

:rotf:

Yup. I got tired of using the Ant Eater account!

I know.

It won't work though because I see through you.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

So you're a Bra1n nic switch?

I thought so.

Yuo forgot to include that I'm also Mighty Mouse, Daffy Duck, the whole entire cast of The Big Bang Theory, and Rainbow Bright. Yuo avalanche of stupidity.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »

Yuo forgot to include that I'm also Mighty Mouse, Daffy Duck, the whole entire cast of The Big Bang Theory, and Rainbow Bright. Yuo avalanche of stupidity.

Oh puh-leeze…

you're a skull bitting down on dildos...

if that isn't comedy at its most feeble, I don't know what is.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2018, 07:30:55 PM »

Oh puh-leeze…

you're a skull bitting down on dildos...

if that isn't comedy at its most feeble, I don't know what is.

...and yuo're a post whoring geriatric whiner, on the brink of dementia; who thinks that posting feeble minded retorts is artistic...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »

Bra1ndead is meatshielding the ferret, giving her ammo to fight me...

:lmao: as if that will bear fruit.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2018, 07:55:19 PM »

Bra1ndead is meatshielding the ferret, giving her ammo to fight me...

:lmao: as if that will bear fruit.

So now yuo're deflecting the truth, by bringing up Feral? Yuo truly are a used sanitary napkin when it comes to flaming. Stick to yuor mediocre pictures of clouds, and get the fuck out of the way when yuor betters are strolling by, yuo spamming cunt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 35 queries.