ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 05:19:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Blah blah blab d'blah, and other noteworthy blah...  (Read 1506 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Blah blah blab d'blah, and other noteworthy blah...
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »

you can't get your grape drink without paying for it now. :rotf:

why all the hate for grape drink??
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2018, 08:14:49 PM »

why all the hate for grape drink??

It might not be hate; it could be generic racial stereotyping.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2018, 09:33:12 PM »

Kurt just saw this post while he was eating his breakfast... He got up in disgust...

Perhaps he though another court case for unpaid international telephone bills was in the works. :snick:

Maybe he was simply embarrassed that the whole world had known for years he was married to something that made Mama June look anorexic.  :rotf:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2018, 05:12:02 AM »

So now yuo're deflecting the truth, by bringing up Feral? Yuo truly are a used sanitary napkin when it comes to flaming. Stick to yuor mediocre pictures of clouds, and get the fuck out of the way when yuor betters are strolling by, yuo spamming cunt.

Actually, I'm thinking you're so silly, you remind me of Toefactor...

Are you hiding your identity, not from us, but your wife...?

I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2018, 05:29:20 AM »

Bra1ndead is meatshielding the ferret, giving her ammo to fight me...

Are we fighting?

All I'm seeing is you losing your shit.

Anyway..if BRA1N wants to OWN you by posting what he knows about you, that's his call.

Not to mention he very nicely slam dunked and proved what a liar you are.

[email protected] getting up from eating his breakfast in disgust.  :rotf:
You should appreciate him a lot more caskur, he's clearly the sane one in your relationship.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 05:58:21 AM »

Are we fighting?

On a flame forum? NEVER!

All I'm seeing is you losing your shit.

About what Ferret?

Anyway..if BRA1N wants to OWN you by posting what he knows about you, that's his call.

Bra1n embarrasses himself continually. He's got to make out to the peanut gallery he doesn't love me...  :lol:

Not to mention he very nicely slam dunked and proved what a liar you are.

:rotf: He did his predictable low act giving simpletons like yourself ammo because he KNEW you were losing against a powerhouse, ie MOI... just like he did tying my arm behind my back as Ant and I were murdering the XXXXX brothers poofer and pickles a couple of years back.

He is deflecting the fact YOU LIED... But ferret, you can count on me to keep calling you on your BS.... Bra1n hasn't followed your lame career,... I have... he doesn't know you... I DO...

Bra1n thinks you're an underdog....  :lmao: A weakling. Someone in need of meatshielding...

[email protected] getting up from eating his breakfast in disgust.  :rotf:
You should appreciate him a lot more caskur, he's clearly the sane one in your relationship.

Last week you were claiming he's a drinker....

Make up your mind, Bra1n's-personal-arse-licker. I've seen what happens to your type around here.... They end up in accidents and/or completely disappearing off the planet altogether. I wonder what your fate will be...  :snick:

I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

feral

• Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2018, 08:31:08 AM »

Bra1n embarrasses himself continually. He's got to make out to the peanut gallery he doesn't love me...  :lol:

Hmm..you should checkout " stalkers " on Netflix.

:rotf: He did his predictable low act giving simpletons like yourself ammo because he KNEW you were losing against a powerhouse, ie MOI... just like he did tying my arm behind my back as Ant and I were murdering the XXXXX brothers poofer and pickles a couple of years back.

Uh huh...never occurred to you that you were actually banned for being a PI ass hole? 

He is deflecting the fact YOU LIED...

He posted his own screenshots and links of you lying.

And yet in your mind, that's BRA1N deflecting cause of something I said...the fuck is wrong with you haha..

But ferret, you can count on me to keep calling you on your BS.... Bra1n hasn't followed your lame career,... I have... he doesn't know you... I DO...

Yeh k..refer to what I said about Netflix and stalkers.

Bra1n thinks you're an underdog....  :lmao: A weakling. Someone in need of meatshielding.

I haven't read that from him....O wait..are you saying you know how he thinks..? Well shit caskur, if that's the case and you know how he thinks, then how the fuck did you end up getting banned for a year from TR?  :lolatu:

Make up your mind, Bra1n's-personal-arse-licker. I've seen what happens to your type around here.... They end up in accidents and/or completely disappearing off the planet altogether. I wonder what your fate will be...  :snick:

When all else fails, wait for a full moon and start dancing around a bonfire, banging on a tin can of beef curry, chanting names of people on flame boards in hope the universe hears your hexes?

Have at it you delirious fool.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2018, 03:02:59 PM »

Hmm..you should checkout " stalkers " on Netflix.

She's fuckin Annie Wilkes in Misery, as many people have remarked. Have you seen that one?  :lol:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »

She's fuckin Annie Wilkes in Misery, as many people have remarked. Have you seen that one?  :lol:

I wouldn't smash your ankles... don't be silly.

I'd take you to Alice Springs and let the dingos have a go.... Which part of you would you like gone first?

He's a groomer....

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2018, 03:50:17 PM »

I wouldn't smash your ankles... don't be silly.

I'd take you to Alice Springs and let the dingos have a go.... Which part of you would you like gone first?

Who pisses you off more - Kurt, his mother or me?  :lol:

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2018, 04:01:59 PM »

Who pisses you off more - Kurt, his mother or me?  :lol:

MIL takes 1st Prize.... but I banned her from my life

Kurt takes 2nd

You're 3rd....

In fact, I should ban you from my life too... and just focus on my storm chasing...

I have another storm chase on Thursday...

He's a groomer....

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 04:21:02 PM »

Kurt takes 2nd

You're 3rd....

Wow, I'm sort of honored!

The three of us should form a discussion group to share and discuss our caskur experiences.  :snick:

In fact, I should ban you from my life too... and just focus on my storm chasing...

Go right ahead and post your 'goodbyes for good', my mercurial admirer. The caskur I Quit TRF collection thread hasn't had a new entry in a while.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »

Wow, I'm sort of honored!

The three of us should form a discussion group to share and discuss our caskur experiences.  :snick:

Go right ahead and post your 'goodbyes for good', my mercurial admirer. The caskur I Quit TRF collection thread hasn't had a new entry in a while.

I quit.... I'm sick of you comparing me to Kathy Bates although I should be honoured… She's a standout actress....

You've crushed my tender heart because you are a wretch.  :hammer:

He's a groomer....

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 05:36:05 PM »

* your Lord and Master starts the stopwatch
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 05:40:37 PM »

* your Lord and Master starts the stopwatch

Piss off forum killer!~

He's a groomer....

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 07:37:46 PM »

Piss off forum killer!~
How many posts did Flambe Dumbnation get this week again? Was it more or less than WikiDrewl? :lolatu:

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2018, 10:41:54 PM »

Kurt takes 2nd

You're 3rd....

I have another storm chase on Thursday...

Chase one right off a cliff you fat old cunt.
Fuck you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2018, 03:14:17 AM »

Chase one right off a cliff you fat old cunt.

Blow a donkey cueball.

He's a groomer....

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2018, 06:06:12 AM »

Blow a donkey cueball.

I will not suck your dick, quit asking.
Fuck you.

feral

• Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2018, 08:17:51 AM »

Yeh I mentioned this back in the BH days..when Dooms was being portrayed as being in a wheelchair, and she was obsessing over him.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 38 queries.