• October 17, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Bra1n a Poofter?  (Read 2584 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Is Bra1n a Poofter?
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2018, 04:44:23 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vj1XKIKks

'America' is one of the most stupid, backward shitholes in the world. Imagine, deplatforming someone because they said something a bleeding heart liberal didn't like.  :snack:

Yep.... 100% correctomondo.

Should hear the sanctimonious pricks getting stuck into Roseanne on ABC 24 Breakfast.  They'll milk it for all its worth on Australian TV over the next week here.

Good thing another storm is coming so I won't have to listen to Australia's contrived media junk journalism. Our far left media even attacked Mike Tyson claiming his car ad in Australia was sexist.

:confused:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2018, 05:54:29 PM »

Yep.... 100% correctomondo.

Should hear the sanctimonious pricks getting stuck into Roseanne on ABC 24 Breakfast.  They'll milk it for all its worth on Australian TV over the next week here.
It's 'great' sensationalism, it's what they do best. Whip the mob up into pearl-clutching frenzies over shit that really does not matter to anyone level headed enough to take a step back from it all and see it for what it is.

You tell me... did Ross Higgins' comments on Kingswood Country ever stop you from being friendly with the "bloody wogs"? Probably no more than his other comments had you out chrome plating the mudflaps on your Holden or shoving Dolly Parton in the tape player, right? And I say that as someone who's seen video footage of you attempting to charge relatives five dollars for a cup of tea on your front doorstep (though I note with some relief you didn't tell them "leave the money on the fridge").  :snick:

Conventional media is dying, it is eating itself. You only have to take a look at the OTA television and cable ratings to realise that its heyday is past, that the reach they enjoyed with the 'boomers is not one they enjoy with Gen Z and the Millennials. Most of the latter are doing their own news and analysis these days and it's scaring the shit out of the old money interests because that is exactly the kinds of journalism they can't control. Right now the Big Four in the US are jockeying for position in YouTube and demanding preferential treatment while attempting to deplatform and demonetize their independent competition, many of whom enjoy subscriber counts that piss all over theirs. Now is not a good time for the majors to be laying waste to the careers of their more visible faces and it will only hasten the conglomerates demise if they are foolish enough to try.

Fuck 'em. I remember Kingswood Country, I remember Love Thy Neighbour. I even caught an episode or two of the latest iteration of Roseanne and while it wasn't my thing, the ratings it enjoyed tells me that a good many people were watching it. If the (US) ABC is happy to pander to a couple of nose-out-of-joint minority groups after the hatchet jobs they've waged without apology against the majority ones, then they (and their advertisers) will have no cause for complaint when people stop buying their shit in droves.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2018, 06:55:44 PM »

I call my Ding friends Dings... they call themselves Dings...

It's just nic names they've decided to make "evil"... it's so people who feel fake victimization can sue and get money for nothing.

Roseanne didn't do anything wrong except poke fun... I am sure Roseanne being a fat Jew has suffered similar pokes of fun over her lifetime but you don't see her blubbering over it...

Fuck the media and their social engineering.... their, "virtue signaling"

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2018, 12:24:10 AM »

Actually, the only thing Roseanne did which was wrong was she apologised for her tweet. A worthless gesture which is not going to get her job back and in fact legitimizes the overreaction to her tweet in the first place. America may as well tear their first amendment up at this point; they do not enjoy free speech, not when a person may lose their entire career in 280 characters or less. Virtue signallers truly are the new Third Reich; they're even going after the Jews now.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2018, 02:44:48 AM »

Actually, the only thing Roseanne did which was wrong was she apologised for her tweet.

Correct again.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2018, 12:10:20 AM »

Actually, the only thing Roseanne did which was wrong was she apologised for her tweet. A worthless gesture which is not going to get her job back and in fact legitimizes the overreaction to her tweet in the first place. America may as well tear their first amendment up at this point; they do not enjoy free speech, not when a person may lose their entire career in 280 characters or less. Virtue signallers truly are the new Third Reich; they're even going after the Jews now.

:turd:?

:turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd:
 :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd:....

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2018, 03:22:02 AM »

(click to show/hide)

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2018, 07:28:24 AM »

What? No denying you have slimey thoughts on Bra1n?  :lmao:

V
v
v
v

ferret's thoughts on Bra1n

v
v
v
v
 :vlick:

Relax caskur, if you're referring to BRA1N he's not interested in me.

Not true. Im a sucker for green eyes and sexy witches.

Caskur, not missing the irony with your insinuating post having led me to say what I did and then BRA1N responded, which then did peek my interest.

Now you're spewing venom at me cause you don't like the end result.

# :vlick: everyday

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:14 AM »

Caskur, not missing the irony with your insinuating post having led me to say what I did and then BRA1N responded, which then did peek my interest.

Now you're spewing venom at me cause you don't like the end result.

# :vlick: everyday

So cakur is partly responsible for our romantic connection?  :orly: :o  >:D :dreams:

#mindblown

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2018, 05:34:51 PM »

Yes lol...it appears that way.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2018, 05:41:12 PM »

is this cringe inducing display of shit even a bunch of teenage girls would be too embarrassed to text supposed to accomplish something besides make Feral and Bra1in look like Flea and Benzo and Flea and Cunt and Flea and Freud

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2018, 05:45:23 PM »

WAHHHHH

Do you ever stop crying fox?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2018, 06:04:24 PM »

WAHHHHH

Do you ever stop crying fox?

do you ever stop being a needy attention whore trying to walk in Flea's high heels

this shit is old, how many god dam times are we going to read about Flea bragging about  Ben's big E dick or Bra1in making a tartar sauce rainbow while you roll on a shag rug with a roll of quarters stuck up your ass

This is much a goo about nothing

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2018, 06:08:07 PM »

Bra1n is so gay the sleeve to his Village People album is stuck together.

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2018, 07:15:41 PM »

do you ever stop being a needy attention whore trying to walk in Flea's high heels

this shit is old, how many god dam times are we going to read about Flea bragging about  Ben's big E dick or Bra1in making a tartar sauce rainbow while you roll on a shag rug with a roll of quarters stuck up your ass

This is much a goo about nothing

The fuck does any of this have to do with you. If you dont want to read it..move the fuck along. No one is forcing you to read anything.

And going by your theory of me being a supposed copy cat...every single person in this joint copies one another in one way or another, including you with your whiny ass fucking faggot posts.

#dickhead

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2018, 08:36:59 AM »

The fuck does any of this have to do with you. If you dont want to read it..move the fuck along. No one is forcing you to read anything.

Good thing you are not a flamer, this shit  is pathetic even by TCW standards.

If you want to serve your stinky pierogi to brai1n every dam day like a bootleg version of Flea, go ahead.

BTW, sit the fuck down old lady, you are getting so rattled your liable to break your hip

:rotf:

#seniorsgonewild

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2018, 03:09:38 PM »

You're older than I am dumbass.

P.s
It's a good thing I dont need your permission to do as I please aye..

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2018, 03:16:35 PM »

You're older than I am dumbass.

are you 50 or older?

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2018, 03:17:39 PM »

None of your business.

Dion

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2018, 03:24:02 PM »

What a carry on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.526 seconds with 41 queries.