ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: The Third Rail Flame Champ Title <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 4099 times)

plus minus reset

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
The Third Rail Flame Champ Title <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2018, 02:19:35 PM »

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2018, 03:05:42 PM »

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD

Thanx to Poofer for vacating it, the TRF title is again up for grabs.

Yeah, I know what you're gonna say. "No one cares", or "No one gives a shit", blah, blah...

But,

You know deep down, you'd love to have that coveted title, for with it comes unlimited power to SMITE.

That, plus a neato keeno medal to add to your av area, showing the degenerates of Flametown that you are their superior.

Think about it - you'd be in the same league as Frederica, who won it with a simple pile of shit emoji.

Or you could win the title with a gift of gab, or a full on body slam of your opponents.

Ohhh, goodie goodie gumdrops. Wonder how many you shanghaied into the match will bother to actually front up.

Maybe you should start a poll thread ahead of the match.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2018, 03:49:00 PM »

Signs ups will continue to be accepted until the match begins.  If anyone thinks they can beat din, they are welcome to try. 

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2018, 04:14:45 PM »

Signs ups will continue to be accepted until the match begins.  If anyone thinks they can beat din, they are welcome to try.

beat him in what, a hot dog eating contest?

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »

That's the after-party.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2018, 04:32:18 PM »

Be it known that if anyone would be dumb enough to put my name up as a contestant for the purposes of stacking a vote to declare my "win" as a result of my impending non-participation in this shambles of an event, my intent to vacate the title is effective as of the moment it is awarded.

In other words, by the time any MOR0N gets around to putting the badge above my nick, it will already be up for grabs again.

Anyone who similarly feels that they are in this contest against their wishes is advised to do the same.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2018, 04:55:48 PM »

^The proactive run-in.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2018, 05:33:15 PM »

Just covering my bases m'dear. Yours too if it comes to that, since I am a much more considerate and well balanced gentleman than the crew you've chosen to ally yourself with here and do not consider it appropriate that I should occupy a title when I stipulated the Poofer should not, also that such a drawcard as his and my showcase should not run concurrently with even a slob and bush league affair as The Retard Farm's Lame Champignonship.

At the very worst, Poofer's and my showcase might be delayed another 6~8 weeks... possibly as far as CAWKtober if they keep screwing about like this. But I can wait, as I am sure King Martini can.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2018, 06:18:33 PM »

Dins secret plan is to eat the other contenders

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »

BaaaaHaaaaa! Oh shit, good one-

beat him in what, a hot dog eating contest?

That's the after-party.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2018, 06:54:39 AM »

Just covering my bases m'dear. Yours too if it comes to that, since I am a much more considerate and well balanced gentleman than the crew you've chosen to ally yourself with here and do not consider it appropriate that I should occupy a title when I stipulated the Poofer should not, also that such a drawcard as his and my showcase should not run concurrently with even a slob and bush league affair as The Retard Farm's Lame Champignonship.

At the very worst, Poofer's and my showcase might be delayed another 6~8 weeks... possibly as far as CAWKtober if they keep screwing about like this. But I can wait, as I am sure King Martini can.

Hahahaha what a load of crapity crap crap!

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2018, 09:44:30 AM »

Hahahaha what a load of crapity crap crap!

Your entry, so noted.

Good girl!

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2018, 11:00:09 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2018, 01:10:23 PM »

:snack:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2018, 01:19:09 PM »

din365 FOAM FINGERS are available for purchase in the lobby.  Show your TRF Member card and get 10% off.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2018, 01:49:51 PM »

:snack:
I sure hope that's not unspoilered catshit you're eating.  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »

I sure hope that's not unspoilered catshit you're eating.  :snick:

Great googly moogly so do I!
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2018, 12:05:09 AM »

The Third Rail Flame Champ Title Match Thread is now open to all contestants.

Break a leg.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 41 queries.