ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Who the hell smited me 40 points?  (Read 1459 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Who the hell smited me 40 points?
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2018, 06:24:00 PM »

If I can't make fun of that goofy Pickle's baby here, I'll show up at their doorstep with Pepper Spray.

I've recently learned they have an award winning Bichon Frise.

There is no reasonable expectation of  privacy on Facebook.

Look at bra1n going all robot Suckerberg on families I could care less about.

Knock yourself out with your rape/kill fantasies about Mrs.P on Flame Truth or flea's board.

They might agree with your legal assessments.  :lol:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2018, 06:27:31 PM »

It looks like S'cunt has been drinking the bongwater.
Several points for a cast-iron stomach and nominal gag reflex, but minus several hundred for being weird.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2018, 06:31:13 PM »

Knock yourself out with your rape/kill fantasies about Mrs.P on Flame Truth or flea's board.

They might agree with your legal assessments.  :lol:

I posted about pepper spraying his family ... don't be a drama queen just because flea retired.

I'd rather rape Hillary Clinton and you know it.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2018, 07:06:19 PM »

I posted about pepper spraying his family ... don't be a drama queen just because flea retired.

I'd rather rape Hillary Clinton and you know it.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2018, 09:10:18 PM »

Can I post my own child if I want to?

Don't worry they are dead.

You prolly have one or two in a dirty sock somewhere.   
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2018, 09:40:25 PM »

That's a major trophy in forums like this, stupid dude

This made me think of you and Brazoo.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2018, 10:49:02 PM »

Im sure that Mrs.Pickles is a nice lady and wonderful mother. Nobody wants to see her harmed in any way. Stop putting suggestions in Trouble's head.

Either way your handling of that situation was minor league as all hell.

You told Feral the pic with her sister and daughter had no surnames etc. and was fair game.

As soon as it was a limp dicked 40 year old 12 dollar an hour gamer faggot that donated to your forum your labia got in a twist and Caskur was banned.

Typical fucking lefty.

Fuck you, have a nice day. Slurpee slinging sack of shit.
Fuck you.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2018, 10:53:48 PM »

You told Feral the pic with her sister and daughter had no surnames etc. and was fair game.

As soon as it was a limp dicked 40 year old 12 dollar an hour gamer faggot that donated to your forum your labia got in a twist and Caskur was banned.

Typical fucking lefty.

And there's the real rub of it. The W1mp gets caught playing favourites. Again. No wonder this forum is in a world of hurt interest-wise.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »

Typical fucking lefty.

Nope, family pics were discouraged and eventually banned after feral's raised the issue. Long before Pickles - cakur.

In any case, you damn right that I went the extra mile for someone who bothered to financially support this site multiple times, Rusty. Only not in any way that youre whimpering about. You're all fuckin freeloaders.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2018, 11:36:40 PM »

In any case, you damn right that I went the extra mile for someone who bothered to financially support this site multiple times, Rusty. Only not in any way that youre whimpering about.

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2018, 11:37:04 PM »

This made me think of you and Brazoo.

That's what reminds me of Brazoo

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2018, 11:57:41 PM »

Nope, family pics were discouraged and eventually banned after feral's raised the issue. Long before Pickles - cakur.

In any case, you damn right that I went the extra mile for someone who bothered to financially support this site multiple times, Rusty. Only not in any way that youre whimpering about. You're all fuckin freeloaders.

:rotf:

A lefty bitching about freeloaders? That's fucking rich.

What next? Condemn fire arm legislation and support the TPP?

I honestly wouldn't mind donating but Caskur is here and she already has a man supporting her, and a reinforced chair I assume, maybe you should get Kurt to cover her "fair share" of the bandwidth?
Fuck you.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2018, 12:09:27 AM »

Typical fucking lefty.

or maybe it's because that "40 year old 12 dollar an hour gamer faggot" tied bra1n to the bed, blindfolded him with dental floss, and did some 50 shades of grey shit where bra1n was schreaming  "HORY SHHEEEIIT you a good guy! I no ban you and love you long time".  :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2018, 12:24:08 AM »

:rotf:

A lefty bitching about freeloaders? That's fucking rich.

What next? Condemn fire arm legislation and support the TPP?

Do yourself a favor, don't make ignorant assumptions about my political compass and don't reduce everything into a right vs left postulation or you'll begin to sound like din365 and half a dozen other generic simpletons who post here.

As if your premise needed anymore ridicule, I have been footing the bills for this place for the past 10 years and have never asked anyone for a cent. The reason why we have donations is because posters like kid65 and others repeatedly asked to contribute voluntarily to help support the site and so I made it possible for them and others. Freeloaders are fine by me but if the shoe fits.. (stfu about those who actually give their money to help the site exist).

Moreover, at the present I am not accepting any site donations until I decide whether I wish to continue wasting my time, money and risking liability exposure from copyright trolls on this site for at least another year beyond our 10 year mark.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2018, 12:39:55 AM »

You're all fuckin freeloaders.

You ask for more content from us all and you've solicited donations of coin in the past...

If we're all freeloaders, what in the blooming hell does that make you?  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2018, 12:41:49 AM »

Do yourself a favor, don't make ignorant assumptions about my political compass and don't reduce everything into a right vs left postulation or you'll begin to sound like din365 and half a dozen other generic simpletons who post here.
Yeah, sinister. Stupidity is completely Apolitical. take ba1n for example. he's a fan of complete failure.  :snick:

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2018, 12:44:34 AM »

As if your premise needed anymore ridicule, I have been footing the bills for this place for the past 10 years and have never asked anyone for a cent. The reason why we have donations is because posters like kid65 and others repeatedly asked to contribute voluntarily to help support the site and so I made it possible for them and others. Freeloaders are fine by me but if the shoe fits.. (stfu about those who actually give their money to help the site exist).

Moreover, at the present I am not accepting any site donations until I decide whether I wish to continue wasting my time, money and risking liability exposure from copyright trolls on this site for at least another year beyond our 10 year mark.

The dog ate my forum money.  :eyes:

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2018, 01:06:13 AM »

Well sunshine I'd say given your clearly stated waste of time and money and you continued to do it makes you A. a total dumbass, B. a fucker with no real life, C. a dumbass with no real life.

As far as politics go I could give a rat's ass which side you're on, clearly left leaning. Your emotional ill timed outbursts and need for a safe space says it all.

Go back to your fap fest while you look at Vixen's nipples and rib cage.

Just wife that slut already and buy her some boobs.

Fuck you.

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2018, 04:41:19 AM »

If we're all freeloaders, what in the blooming hell does that make you?  :snick:

The owner of Third Rail.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2018, 05:24:33 AM »

The owner of Third Rail.

And?

Third Rail is a community based submission site for flames, trolls, and a bit of both in rants or creative writings...

I own about 11 url's myself... however, none require or want input from anyone beside myself.

I don't ask others to go out unto the great internet at large and rep my websites for me and when I don't contribute for days, weeks, or even months to my own websites, I take the lowering of traffic for what it is... WITHOUT putting up a "Donate" button or Progressive indignation's to the contrary.

Without the continued and sustained words and thoughts of others (whether well honed or completely Lemon or Fredrica levels of inanity), Bra1n has no site... based on the prime directive of why he made this site so so many years after I spied upon Cardtrick hanging shit on Tahko for an affinity of hand to arse assgasms back at Ringfever, then Flamechamps.

When he levels a freeloader accusation, he's not anywhere close to a mirror...  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.458 seconds with 44 queries.