ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 04:06:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who the hell smited me 40 points?  (Read 1719 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Re: Who the hell smited me 40 points?
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2018, 07:52:31 AM »

....as you pulled your lard arse self up off that chair, losing your balance and hitting your head on the coffee table?

I guess I could have fallen face first into Bra1ns butthole, but yuo pushed me out of the way, so yuor chapped lips could be the first to lock onto his anus.   :lolatu:

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2018, 08:01:25 AM »

Dickhead, your head hit the coffee table...game over.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2018, 08:27:00 AM »

Dickhead, your head hit the coffee table...game over.

Speaking of "coffee table", that's one of the few remaining things yuo haven't ass kissed yet.  :lolatu:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2018, 08:40:45 AM »

I know, it's approaching the level of those two posters who were expressing their undying love for each other and giving each other smiley roses while nauseating everyone around here for about 6 months with their recent shitpost of a troll. I forget their names but it didn't end well for them as predicted.

Hillary and Huma are registered here, Arse Vac?  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2018, 10:46:17 AM »

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2018, 12:21:27 PM »

More content? You must have me confused with somebody else in your past, Pepper. Im the guy who regularly tells people to fuck off and take their Dr. Phil manic-depressive "content" elsewhere (ie, less content). As recent as yesterday as a matter of fact.

We're here for those who want an outlet for writing the type of style and content that we have and for those who just prefer to read it while remaining invisible. I don't ask shit from anyone, dont get any benefit from 'more content', nor expect anything from posters, other than the usual mod stuff from staff.

He may have been referring to this post of yours which refers to content:

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16803.msg284761#msg284761

Did I refund cw's recent site donation on account of uncertainly of continuation? Yes.

Is this place imminently shutting down? No.

Will it shut down after the 10th anniversary in Oct? Maybe.

Right now the odds are about 66/33, yes.

The next few months of content may well determine what happens. If things are about the same or worse in terms of quality/substance than they are now, then very likely I will pull the plug. Either way, I will give plenty of time advanced notice upon reaching a decision.

In the meantime, you all should make each one of your posts count. Instead of memorializing you all's insipid chat box insults and other unreadable rubbish, think about writing something appealing to a general audience and if enough ppl make an effort maybe I will be swayed to decide it is worth continuing.

Most of the posts in this thread is an example of the witless middle school garbage I am talking about. This belongs in a teen chat room so that after it is posted it is never seen again, not memorialized on a forum supported by paid bandwidth.

Right now there just isn't enough unique, read worthy content to outweigh all the liabilities which are appurtenant to running a forum.

If a decision were to be made today, it would be a no-bra1ner but it will not be made until the Northern Hemisphere Fall.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2018, 12:59:55 PM »

In regards to a "clear victor", when two people go at it, there doesn't need to be a vote or a poll to know who the "winner" is. The other posters know, by reading the back and forth posting. What I was talking about was when two people go at it scroll bombing the hell out of each other and it starts putting people to sleep. Basically, when no one reads the tripe both posters are posting.
Incorrect. The reason why there doesn't need to be a vote or a poll is because it doesn't matter what other people think. If it mattered, then this site's Lame Chimp title would indeed be the gold standard for flaming excellence, even when it was picked up for the price of posting a turd emoji and nothing else.

You are labouring under the misconception that the aim is to please others, at the same time you are bemoaning the practice of pleasing others. No sense in denying it, your statement above is at odds with the Fecals and W1MPs going the grope on each other, patting each other on the back for "flames" which owe everything to sucking each others dicks to the tune of "I don't like person X"/"Oh, BOOMSHANKA, let's plussyfuck each other's Karma rep", particularly when others decide to coma along for the ride.

As for asking THE W1MP why he's elected to adopt such a practice particularly where I am concerned, that's a no brainer; he's done so because his previous attempts to bury me under a weight of words has not had the desired effect. First time he tried to do it solo on the back of endless Goebbles inspired propaganda techniques which only ended after he'd broken the character count in one of his posts only to find I'd upped the ante on him a day later with a multipart scrollbomb some eight posts long that stitched him up good and proper. More recently he tried to manage it by rallying the Cum Wranglers and others to his banner, a practice that resulted in my showing up here once a week for three hours to destroy the entire week's cavortings of his team with two and three parters which by virtue of the ongoing dogpile he'd engineered proved even easier to deliver, given that I could pit the "individual" players hive-arguments by pitting them against each other. That fell in a screaming heap around the time he apparently earned himself a series of strikes on YouTurd for uploading a TTS of one of my "scrollbombs" to his channel and it didn't improve his demeanour any when I returned the favour by setting his weekly output through a Japanese TTS, layered a bunch of irate chimp sound effects over the top and to add insult to injury, helpfully pointed out that my weekly output was around one quarter the word count of his. Safe to say that there's only two ways out of the pit of Hate THE MOR0N has dug for himself and if one of those options involves him openly admitting to being bested by a superior intellect... eating humble pie in front of the board in other words... then perhaps it's no surprise he's weighing in with whoever will agree with him as he prepares to close his board.

Could and would a forum owner let a little thing like some harmless flaming get under his skin you ask? Of course you'll find a few to tell you that THE G1MP would never ever succumb to such trivialities, but a quick inspection of the defence reveals a pack mentality wholly unsuited to the notion of a one-on-one with anything approaching a true hard hitter and desperately desirous at not being seen as the leakiest asswink for it. The fact is I am not the only one to rile him up, both Don Kwyjibo and Weezy managed to get him foaming at the mouth and stabbing at his c-panel the night his gloating dreams of President Pantssuit turned to ashes in his mouth. THE MOR0N hates being wrong and he hates being shown to be wrong, it is tantamount to being a LOSER in his books, an epithet he has been known to lay repeatedly at other's doorsteps previously, but which he is far too fragile to ever lay at his own.

With the whole "blowing smoke up yuor arse", yuo should know how to deal with that by now. As I recall,  Doomsday did that to yuo and others. Sure, one can try, but yuo caught it for what it was right? Yuo should be immune to those special kind of charms. Anyways, who cares if yuo indeed "changed" or not, at that point it's no longer yuor problem. I think yuo've pretty much have come out of this thing pretty much unscathed.
And here we can circle back to my original premise and test it to see that it indeed works. The whole idea that the ultimate aim is to have smoke blown up your arse rests on everyone accepting it as the ultimate aim. That's all very well and good... until you start throwing iconoclastic monkeywrench hurlers at the paradigm, at which point the whole equation turns to shit and people start bleating en masse like a bunch of mindless flyblown sheep. And I don't really care if it's entertaining the herd, I've always been in this to entertain myself, I've never much cared whether others find it entertaining or not -that's on them. The way I figure it, if I am truly as boring as they say, then more fool them for rallying together entire armies of posters to be bored by it. It would be more accurate I think to say that I aggravate the crap of them than bore them, but they can't readily admit to that because it would also admit their feelie-feels were running dangerously high levels of antipathy and bile instead of the happy-happy chortle-chortle they're pretending.

Fuck 'em.  :snick: If they didn't take themselves so seriously that they weren't able to laugh at (or at least brush off) their own faults and foibles instead of relying on polls and other methods of public approval to do so, they might find the time to self entertain and places like The Retard Farm would sell themselves as the sought after hubs of activity their owners dreamed they'd be.

And maybe... just maybe... the aforementioned owners wouldn't need the smoke of their patrons up their arse to that effect.  :grin:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2018, 01:53:20 PM »

More recently he tried to manage it by rallying the Cum Wranglers and others to his banner
And look what happened to that gaggle of incompetent fuckups. like I said, he seems to be a fan of complete failure, whether it's in the form of TCW or Mueller. :grin:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »

Or Clinton, daaahahahahhahaaaaaa.  :rotf:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2018, 07:27:51 PM »

Quote from: your Lord and Master
The fact is I am not the only one to rile him up, both Don Kwyjibo and Weezy managed to get him foaming at the mouth and stabbing at his c-panel the night his gloating dreams of President Pantssuit turned to ashes in his mouth.

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2018, 03:42:20 AM »

:turd: :lol:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2018, 04:02:44 AM »

I must have hit a nerve.   :snick:

You should go so deep into Rowan’s anus.   

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2018, 04:03:25 AM »

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2018, 04:21:27 AM »

I must have hit a nerve.   :snick:
I think you must have, JohnJohn hasn't stopped wailing my name in orgiastic bliss ever since.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #176 on: June 06, 2018, 05:07:33 PM »

wah.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2018, 05:24:49 PM »

^See what I mean? Poor bastard is stuck on HAAAAAAAAATE and is chimping out all over the place.  :snick:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.474 seconds with 38 queries.