ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Who the hell smited me 40 points?  (Read 1710 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
Re: Who the hell smited me 40 points?
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2018, 06:01:10 AM »

Forgotten already shitsplash?

Think real hard.... it'll come to you...

Christ you're a deadshit!

Your delusions are never going to " come to me " cause these things are yours not mine.

If you have something to say or prove...then fucking say it or do it.

I have no idea what you're going on about, and highly suspect you don't know either.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2018, 06:22:50 AM »

Your delusions are never going to " come to me " cause these things are yours not mine.

If you have something to say or prove...then fucking say it or do it.

I have no idea what you're going on about, and highly suspect you don't know either.

*Please explain to dumbo, Bra1n...

the stitch has convinently forgotten why you changed this boards rules on images.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2018, 06:43:46 AM »

Don't worry Bra1n.... I found it...

Bra1n if you're reading this...the above poster has just posted a pic of my sister, and my daughter on the right, I'm pretty sure that constitutes as PI, considering I've never posted that pic before.

Feral, unless your sister and daughter were wearing a t-shirt with their name across the front in block letters like the villains in the old Batman tv series, or something along those lines, it is not personally identifiable information. In other words, the image does not contain a surname, contact number, place of employment, map to your home, etc to be considered PII.

However, since you requested it, some receptive mod removed the image for you as a courtesy. I say courtesy because it's not currently against the rules. Perhaps we should have a rule which requires certain people to be blotted out from photos but right now that only extends to minors and it would be a slippery slope to enforce if others have to be blocked. 

Remember, it is a flame and troll forum so sometimes people like caskur snag your pics and use them to troll you. Once the shit is out of the horse, no matter what you do, you can't put it back. The Streisand Effect dictates that trolls will post it wherever else they can.

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »

*Please explain to dumbo, Bra1n...

the stitch has convinently forgotten why you changed this boards rules on images.

Once again you're reading what you want to believe.

Quote from: BRA1N to feral
However, since you requested it, some receptive mod removed the image for you as a courtesy. I say courtesy because it's not currently against the rules. Perhaps we should have a rule which requires certain people to be blotted out from photos but right now that only extends to minors and it would be a slippery slope to enforce if others have to be blocked.

Show me in the above content where I had BRA1N change the rules you fucking slow frumpalot.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2018, 10:15:22 AM »

Once again you're reading what you want to believe.

Show me in the above content where I had BRA1N change the rules you fucking slow frumpalot.

Sentence number second thoughts, all of them... you simply made them change the rules because YOU grzzled about it...

Thanks Cookie.

I understand and appreciate what you're saying.

That pic was never posted by me originally any where. That pic was stalked and located on a family members FB profile. I don't have a personal FB account, it was never a risk I was willing to take considering I post on flame/troll boards and knowing the very real possibility of muppets hacking it and getting PI.

Just a suggestion: One way to control things like this happening, would be to not allow any pics posted whatsoever of board members family or friends, or even the insinuation being that posted pics are of members family or friends.

If a board member posts a pic of themselves in an ava and that's used over and over again,as fodder, then so be it.

If a nic registers and posts recognisable pics in their ava of a board members family then that nic gets instantly banned. It would obviously be up to the board member to recognise that ava and then inform staff that a nic is using a pic of their family member in an ava.

Any pics reposted of board members family, the poster gets a temp ban or a permanent one, depending upon the discretion of the Admin.

It can be controlled, and it would also clear up any confusion regarding pic's being PI or not.

Up until then, people could post legal pictures what they liked .... you came here treating this place like it was the same hardcore BH site.

Really, you were just embarrassed your fat self was posted. You couldn't give a shit some of the girls were 16 in the fb picture. Your daughter had been posting raunchy pictures of herself forever....lol

I think it's funny you came here and started bossing Bra1ndead around...

:lmao:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2018, 04:21:35 PM »

Feral was ahead of the curve. Eventually the rules would have changed anyways due to the legal developments in US law.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2018, 04:27:12 PM »

Feral was ahead of the curve. Eventually the rules would have changed anyways due to the legal developments in US law.

:confused:

Let me remind you... your site contains MY pictures of MY family you don't have rights to... And you know who I'm talking about...

so sorry, forgive me not feeling any sympathy for yours and her cause,...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2018, 04:34:54 PM »

:confused:

Let me remind you... your site contains MY pictures of MY family you don't have rights to... And you know who I'm talking about...

so sorry, forgive me not feeling any sympathy for yours and her cause,...

All originally posted by you. You can edit your posts and remove them if you don't want people quoting them. Or, not post them at all to begin with.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2018, 05:14:03 PM »

All originally posted by you. You can edit your posts and remove them if you don't want people quoting them. Or, not post them at all to begin with.

ummm, I have never posted my child on flame board EVER...

:finger:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2018, 05:18:59 PM »

ummm, I have never posted my child on flame board EVER...

:finger:

Dead people can't be stalked, harassed or cyberbullied.

:fu:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2018, 05:22:42 PM »

Can I post my own child if I want to?

Don't worry they are dead.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2018, 05:28:14 PM »

You are an idiot.

I bet if someone got a picture of your dead relative and put it here along with filth written about it, it'll be taken down in seconds.... and you'd invent a new rule you sick fuck.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2018, 05:41:16 PM »

You are an idiot.

I bet if someone got a picture of your dead relative and put it here along with filth written about it, it'll be taken down in seconds.... and you'd invent a new rule you sick fuck.

Im not aware of any dead relatives of mine with pics on the internet. That's first so good luck with that. In any case, they can't sue anyone either for hurt feelings bc theyre fucking dead.

Second, name a single instance when I cooked up a new rule to benefit myself on account of something posted. I'll wait for proof of that one along with all the times I supposedly told people to smite you.

Did I tell you to smite fraud too?  :turd:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2018, 05:49:26 PM »

So HC would have to have killed Mrs. pickles first if he wanted to post her photo?

This Brai1n guy is sick, you were right caskur

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2018, 05:55:38 PM »

Im sure that Mrs.Pickles is a nice lady and wonderful mother. Nobody wants to see her harmed in any way. Stop putting suggestions in Trouble's head.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »

So HC would have to have killed Mrs. pickles first if he wanted to post her photo?

This Brai1n guy is sick, you were right caskur
He might have Hep C and be dealing with end stage liver failure, wouldn't that be funny?  :rotf:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2018, 05:57:40 PM »

That guy Vitriol is ubiquitous.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2018, 06:01:31 PM »

That guy Vitriol is ubiquitous.

It's a perk of being a hyperintelligent pandimensional being. Almost as good as the free cheese...
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2018, 06:04:23 PM »

It's a puke of being a hyperindignant penisdimensional being. Almost as good as the free dickcheese...
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2018, 06:16:41 PM »

Im sure that Mrs.Pickles is a nice lady and wonderful mother. Nobody wants to see her harmed in any way. Stop putting suggestions in Trouble's head.

If I can't make fun of that goofy Pickle's baby here, I'll show up at their doorstep with Pepper Spray.

I've recently learned they have an award winning Bichon Frise.

There is no reasonable expectation of  privacy on Facebook.

Look at bra1n going all robot Suckerberg on families I could care less about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.448 seconds with 38 queries.