• October 17, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinister and Feral go fishing....  (Read 2299 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Sinister and Feral go fishing....
« on: May 30, 2018, 05:12:36 AM »

Sinister and Feral go fishing....

The morning air was crisp and light, with a slight breeze emanating far off from the west. Birds could be heard chirping in the distance, singing their daily absolutions to mother earth. The green hued lake, lay peacefully calm, as the sun started to rise; signaling another start to a new day.

From a distance, a vehicle could be heard rumbling and chugging for life. As the noisey contraption got closer to the serene lake, all noises of nature's morning symphony abruptly ceased. Coming over the ridge, Sinister's very late model Ford pickup, came into sight. The truck now making sounds like it was in its last leg of death coughs, finally stopped and came to a rest close to the lake. With a metallic whine and shutter the camo colored truck finally turned off.

Bouncing out of the truck, then tripping over one of her overgrown toenails, Feral falls face first into a puddle of mud. Sinister, after three tries of trying to open the drivers side door finally gets it open, and hopscotches over to where Feral is laying still face down. Sinister, wearing blue, stained and crusty overalls, tries to help Feral up.

"Shit woman! I thoughts you there Aus...austr...au...woman whats happened?", Sinister screeched as he helped Feral up.

Feral starts wiping her face on Sinister's already dirty overalls.

"Fuck! Woman whatcha doin' to my overalls? I's just washed em' three weeks ago! Nows look whatchoo done!

Feral already done getting most of the mud off her face, looks at Sinister wryly, and says,

"That makes no sense. You said you washed your overalls three weeks ago. I could have sworn I tasted 4 week old Bud Light and 6 week old sardines. Now according to my calculations, with the earth's axis times 5.5 divided by three elephant trunks, withholding that number and sawing it into thirds, to the 102nd power, multiplied by the weight of gravity, equals I'm right and you're wrong!"

Feral feeling happy with herself smirks at Sinister, does a courtsey, and one of her stretch marked boobs rolls out the top of her white tank top; knocking Sinister to the ground.

"Damn it to thee high heevens, woman, keep them things strapped down!", Sinister says, as he picks himself up and heads over to his truck to retrieve the canoe.

Dressed in blue cutoff jeans 9 sizes too small, with a white tank top 9 sizes too big, and neon green flip flops, Feral starts posing. As she bends backwards, the button from her jeans flys off and hits Sinister in the forehead as he's taking the canoe out of the bed of the truck. He comes crashing down, with the canoe landing on top of him, with only his dirty bare feet visible. Muffled cries for help can be heard.

After 15 minutes of posing and examining the cellulite around her thighs, Feral looks around and spots Sinisters predicament. She lets out a gigantic snort, then moos and gallops to him, not before tripping again over her overgrown toenails. After 5 attempts of trying to get up, she finally does and rams the canoe with her head, thus freeing Sinister.

"Dang it faggot! Didn't cha heard meh?", Sinister squeaks.

"My name is Feral you garden gnome pumba!", Feral fires back.

Sinister sticks his finger in his ear, takes it out, then examines his finger, and flicks off whatever was on there.

"Yea, whatevers woman, I'll git the canoe in that there waters, yous gets them fishin poles.", Sinister says as he skips towards the canoe.

Feral tries to walk like a runway model to fetch the poles, but her cow gut that is swinging left to right, and right to left is keeping her off balance, making her walk in circles. With the canoe in the water, Sinister looks over and sees Feral stumbling around.

"Fucckkyy... Fuck.....Fuck! Dang faggots can't do nuthin rights!", Sinister exclaims to himself.

Sinister cartwheels to where the poles are and retrieves them along with a tacklebox and bait. He then gets a rope and lassos Feral, and gets her down on all fours and proceeds to ride Feral to where the canoe is.

Finally they both get into the canoe, and row out to the middle of the lake. Feral begins to bait her hook with an earthworm, while Sinister looks at his worm and eats it. Upon seeing this Feral chides Sinister,

"You're sooooo stoopid! Worms are used for catching fish, not snacking on. I know this because 2+2 equals 4, and when you multiply that with the circumference of a basketball, then subtract the current temperature from that, you get the equation that worms are used only for fishing. "

Sinister stares at her for a moment, then eats another worm, and says,

"Shit fucking faggot, yous got an opinion fer everything! I betcha if I was sayin' the skies blue, youd have an argument fer that toos."

Feral casts her line into the water then replies,

"The sky isn't blue, just because you say it is. I know this because at night the sky is black, and black is not blue, it's black, therefore I just kicked your ass. "

Sinister eats another worm, farts and replies,

"Whens dids I said the skies blue? I never said that! Quotes me's! Oh my stomach! I needs to poo!"

Feral rolls her crust stained eyes, and reels her line in. To her surprise she hooked a very ugly Crappie. After taking the hook out, the Crappie says,

"Deez nuts!".

Upon hearing that Feral throws the Crappie back into the lake. They finally make it back to shore and Sinister asks,

"Wheres do I poos at?"

Feral stops pinching her stomach for a second, thinks and then says,

"How the fuck should I know? I never shit, if I did it would smell like some yummy malt liquor. Ummm....go in that Bush."

Sinister tumbles into the bush. 10 minutes pass and Sinister asks,

"We ain't gots no toilets paper things.... What do I's wipe with?"

Feral stops sucking on her boob, then rolls it back up and puts a rubber band around it, to keep it from unfurling in her tank top. She thinks for 30 minutes and replies,

"You got a dollar on you? If you do, use that."

5 minutes pass, and Sinister finally answers,

"Yep! It's meh lucky days!"

Sinister proceeds to wipe. He comes out from the bushes grinning from ear to ear, showing off that his four front teeth are missing. They finally row back out to the middle of the lake. Where Feral continues fishing and Sinister continues his feast on worms.

After about 30 minutes, Feral wrinkles up her bovine nose and sniffs, then asks,

"What's that smell? Didn't you wipe your ass?"

Sinister looks over sheepishly and responds,

"Wells, its fucking faggoty hard to wipes meh ass with three quarters, two dimes and a nickel!"

The End

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: Sinister and Fera go fishing....
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 05:13:58 AM »

Stayed up all night to drop this turd?   Try a stool softener next time.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 05:16:12 AM »

Hep C has a scrollbomb gene.
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 05:23:47 AM »

You recognize the sink?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 05:27:16 AM »

Gee Johnny calm down. I didn't forget yuo. Yuo had a cameo appearance.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
Re: Sinister and Feral go fishing....
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 05:46:35 AM »

You recognize the sink?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 05:51:55 AM »

Gosh Johnny does that mean we're not friends anymore?  :rotf:

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 05:59:20 AM »

If you spent more than 15 minutes writing that trash you should be ashamed of yourself.
Fuck you.

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 06:00:12 AM »

Fairly certain the first two paragraphs, I've seen on a cartoon when Micky and Goofy go fishing.

After that...yeh no idea wtf that was haha..

But hey, kudos to you for trying something different.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 06:02:07 AM »

If you spent more than 15 minutes writing that trash you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh come on, didn't I portray yuo accurately?

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 06:03:53 AM »

Oh come on, didn't I portray yuo accurately?

You failed like one of Flea's diets.
Fuck you.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 06:08:18 AM »

You failed like one of Flea's diets.

No, that's yuo in a nutshell dicklips. Yuo wanted my attention, now yuo've got it.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 06:13:58 AM »

:banger: :bunny: :dancecrap: :blahblah:

You posts the last 10 days, in that nutshell you seem really fond of.
Fuck you.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 06:17:04 AM »

You posts the last 10 days, in that nutshell you seem really fond of.

I'm also really "fond" of using yuor face as a teatherball as well scrub.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2018, 06:20:02 AM »

I'm also really "fond" of using yuor face as a teatherball as well scrub.

But you're not. You're just exhausting your low supply of 2001 bullshit nonsense.

The rabid dumbfuckery in which you do it reminds me of that loser LoCo. All aggression and no wit.

Failure.
Fuck you.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 06:29:28 AM »

But you're not. You're just exhausting your low supply of 2001 bullshit nonsense.

The rabid dumbfuckery in which you do it reminds me of that loser LoCo. All aggression and no wit.

Failure.

Coming from the tard that calls people "faggot" and has "fuck you" in his siggy. Come on keep putting that clubbed foot of yuors into that bitch mouth.

Speaking of people we remind each other of, yuo remind me of this colossal super bitch, by the name of Dominator. Yuo're both very similar in yuor Playskool posting styles. Plus, he was a natural whiner like yuorself.

What excuse will yuo use today, on how yuo've been textually skinned alive on this board over the past week weakling?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 07:44:51 AM »

You two should just fuck and get it over with.
You recognize the sink?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 08:27:40 AM »

You two should just fuck and get it over with.

Let me get this straight yuo talking labia. So anyone who flames someone, wants to have "sex" with them? Are yuo just that retarded? What is yuor fascination with homosexuality? Seriously man, get some help.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 08:32:09 AM »

Pffft...Sinister is a Ford pick-up driver

figures...

:lol:

Fords

Only

Run

Downhill

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 08:49:29 AM »

Pffft...Sinister is a Ford pick-up driver

figures...

:lol:

Fords

Only

Run

Downhill

No one asked for yuor opinion granny gap tooth. Now beat it, before I whip out my can of RAID and douse yuo with it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.408 seconds with 37 queries.