ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 07:57:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N (Re: Flame Board Rules)  (Read 2104 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
Re: MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N (Re: Flame Board Rules)
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2018, 06:24:50 AM »

..and the spoiler alert crybaby fest continues..

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2018, 02:46:24 PM »

(click to show/hide)
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2018, 02:51:35 PM »

So, does this mean I get to post pictures of John-John with shit in his mouth again, or is that a right only enjoyed by those who suck the Turd from THE MOR0N's arse first?  :lol:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2018, 04:11:00 PM »

Are you avoiding the thread Bra1n? seems so.

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »

It's okay, Fecal has posted in this thread now, he can come in and discuss it with her.  :snick:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 05:21:36 AM »

...tick tock tick tock...  :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 06:09:19 AM »

However far fetched the speculations I think he needs to address it.

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2018, 06:17:50 AM »

...tick tock tick tock...  :snick:

c'unts doin off white rock..

midnight at hortons lookin to smoke cock.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2018, 06:30:32 AM »

However far fetched the speculations I think he needs to address it.
Honestly, I don't really care if he does or doesn't. I'm perfectly capable of making whatever his trip is work for me. I'm exceptionally good at taking negatives and turning them into positives where I am concerned. I think you know that.

I've thrown Obi a lifeline of sorts. He may not like it, but it's as valid as any I've offered previously. I'm perfectly willing to set an example by sticking to the rules, I don't think it's too much to ask that legitimacy is afforded them in the form of holding others to the same standard. Otherwise, what is the point of having them in the first place?

As for THE W1MP, if he wants to dodge dealing directly with anything I throw him out here and spend his time yukking it up with people who openly declare themselves incapable of contributing to his flame board with flames... meh. He might think such weaksauce worthy of his time, good for him if he does. If he wants to continue encouraging weaksauce, weaksauce is all he'll get. I tend to think if he's seriously considering shuttering this forum then it probably doesn't matter what depths he plumbs between here and Cawktober anyway.

Rest assured, while it might seem difficult to believe, there is a positive side to this little shitfest. It's up to him (and by extension you and Obi) how you choose to play it. For my part, I'll rise to whatever occasion is presented me.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2018, 06:33:56 AM »

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2018, 08:32:15 AM »

I'm exceptionally good at taking negatives and turning them into positives where I am concerned.

What you're good at doing is taking a positive truth aimed at you by others and turning it in your mind into a false negative.

When in actual fact, most of the time it's a sincere positive aimed at you about yourself, to which you should be looking at changing.

The only thing that makes you " exceptionally " good at something...is how you trick yourself into believing that you are the only one who is ever right all the time.

For my part, I'll rise to whatever occasion is presented me.

This ^^^ is the first time I have ever read any sign of humility from you.

Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you have only said the above to get BRA1N to respond to you.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2018, 01:49:58 PM »

Oh look, it's the attention whoring non-flamer who thinks she knows everything!

What you're good at doing is taking a positive truth aimed at you by others and turning it in your mind into a false negative.

When in actual fact, most of the time it's a sincere positive aimed at you about yourself, to which you should be looking at changing.
Based on what exactly? Your idea of what works? A "join the herd Cunty, we don't like what ewe are doing, therefore it's baa-aa-aa-aad" moment?

I can be 100% honest about this; I'm doing much better than I ever did when I tried to fit into the machine that you've let grind you down for the last fifty years Urma. I'm relaxed, I'm comfortable, I provide for me and mine and and above all, I'm happy. Why fix what isn't broken?  :grin:

The only thing that makes you " exceptionally " good at something...is how you trick yourself into believing that you are the only one who is ever right all the time.
Nice try. I give you a six out of ten for effort, minus several zillion for lack of research. To whit; I have admitted error on a previous and unrelated topic (a few actually, since I regard owning one's fuckups as a sign of strength), thereby negating your "right all the time" charge.

This ^^^ is the first time I have ever read any sign of humility from you.
What you call "humility" I call simple statement of fact. I've always risen to the occasion, it's what got me to where I am today.

Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you have only said the above to get BRA1N to respond to you.
Don't be stupid, THE MOR0N hates my guts.  :lol: He's too busy painting me as a one-dimensional character to want to talk to me or even at me, that much has been obvious (to me at least) since he mobilised the troops over the whole "fix your fucking site" thing and still wound up getting his shit pushed in for it.

The purpose of this thread was in part to highlight that very fact. Successfully as it turns out; I have people like Vixen applying what she thinks is a fair thing based on what she thinks works and chiding THE MOR0N (indirectly) to get in here and address the problem directly. Having witnessed his ability to stick to his guns for oh-so-many years on not participating in any callouts, I put it to you that he is even more stubborn than Caskur is and is highly unlikely to renege on his point blank refusal to direct any comment my way, not even if the whole site clamoured at him to do so.

I personally find that somewhat amusing myself. It represents a challenge to me, kind of a "just how much fun can I have with this scenario" sort of thing. See, while you're out there demanding everyone subscribe to your own narrow view of how the world operates, I'm amusing myself with the intensity settings of a bigass cattleprod, poking at various things to see how the world actually operates.

One thing I know for sure; I've a much better handle on it than you ever will.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2018, 02:17:06 PM »

...and Vittie think I’m boring and repetitive.   

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2018, 02:26:35 PM »

...and Vittie think I’m boring and repetitive.
You are boring and repetitive. How many years have you been pushing the same byte-lyte cawk crap again? :lolatu:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2018, 02:36:44 PM »

How many years have you been pushing the same turd in Freud’s ass?

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2018, 02:45:59 PM »

How many years have you been pushing the same turd in Freud’s ass?
None.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2018, 04:03:44 PM »

👌 ok, you push different turds....variety is the spice of life.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »

For Rowan, pushing newbie turds in Freud ass is like getting some strange. 

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2018, 04:28:41 PM »

👌 ok, you push different turds....variety is the spice of life.
Well, I push you... and you kinda look turdish. Wouldn't exactly call you a newbie though, even if you do "flame" like one. :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2018, 05:05:38 PM »

You won’t be pushing any turds here, faggot.   The only thing you’ll be pushing is your face against deez knucks.   
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 34 queries.