dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 11:43:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Something Different About This Place?  (Read 583 times)

plus minus reset

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
Is Something Different About This Place?
« on: May 31, 2018, 06:03:14 PM »

Nope.

Johnny plays the sad trombone.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Is Something Different About This Place?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 10:03:06 PM »

It's horrible here these days.

Blame the leader.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 10:19:55 AM »

Good thing flea retired when she did...TRF really has gone to hell

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 11:20:22 AM »

A few people have quietly confided in me over the last couple of years that they couldn't wait to see THE MOR0N run his own site into the ground.

As for me, well I've given up on telling him to fix his bloody site as he rocks back and forth in a fetal position moaning my name. There doesn't seem much point in nagging him to pull his finger out of his arse if he's only going to swaddle it in 404 tape come October anyway.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »

A few people have quietly confided in me over the last couple of years that they couldn't wait to see THE MOR0N run his own site into the ground.

Is this some type of trick to out more private convo's with flea?

As for me, well I've given up on telling him to fix his bloody site as he rocks back and forth in a fetal position moaning my name. There doesn't seem much point in nagging him to pull his finger out of his arse if he's only going to swaddle it in 404 tape come October anyway.

You just offered him advise on spoiler tags. 

Something tells me you're one of the people who are never done.

Who coined the term "lifer?" 

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 06:01:59 PM »

Is this some type of trick to out more private convo's with flea?
It's worth more to me to keep the identity of his (ahem) "well wishers" confidential... that way I can laugh whenever he cozies up to them.

So no.  :snick:

You just offered him advise on spoiler tags. 
So? It's not going to have any impact on his board at this point, any chance at  making it better he pissed away a long time ago.

Something tells m</snip>
Why are you hanging off my leg Paulie? Haven't you anything better to do?
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 07:01:21 PM »

Why are you hanging off my leg Paulie? Haven't you anything better to do?

This is a tribute thread to me, asshat.

Yeah, I have better things to do but making you look stupid doesn't take much time.

I'm a multicaskur .

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 10:03:55 PM »

This is a tribute thread to me, asshat.
So?

Yeah, I have better things to do but making you look stupid doesn't take much time.
Any idea when you plan on starting?  :lolatu:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 05:28:04 PM »

When do you plan on showing up? Everyday? 

I can't bother with this retarded unimaginative shit every day.

You've looked foolish for a few years.  Occasionally I point out what a doofus you are ... you always have strap on flames to comeback with,  so I'm getting embarrassed like crazy.   

Long ago you inspired me ... now you're just a long winded, unfunny, bore. 

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 12:44:23 AM »

When do you plan on showing up? Everyday? 

I can't bother with this retarded unimaginative shit every day.

You've looked foolish for a few years.  Occasionally I point out what a doofus you are ... you always have strap on flames to comeback with,  so I'm getting embarrassed like crazy.   

Long ago you inspired me ... now you're just a long winded, unfunny, bore.
Ohh BAWWW!!  :lol: Perhaps you would prefer instead that I reference your ever-so-inspirational attempts to get banned by posting stuff you knew would get you banned, then turning up at other sites to crow about it while everyone kept mum on the hopefully not so obvious truth that your behaviour was the exact same thing that people used to point and laugh at back in the day when I was supposedly "inspiring you". Or maybe we can revisit the revolutionary trolling attempts of you leaping headfirst into the fray to point wavering fingers at people for "obsessive behaviour" on topics that the side you are white knighting for had been harping on for months in their absence? Would that be good for a few belly laughs from you Paulie?

You can cut the crap of your estimation of my worth is something that concerns me, I don't give a short, sharp shit if I've slid off your totem pole of significance. The painful truth is if you bothered to inspire me I would be more inclined to return the favour (or at least make the attempt to). You don't, I don't. What you represent is someone who shows up to whinge at me extenseively, sometimes for hours at a stretch as if yours was the most important contribution to my day. Occasionally I'll give you free rein to do so, even though I remain monotonously confident that each Droopy Dawg diatribe you offer will live up to the same low standard set by the previous one.

To say that you never fail to disappoint would be a paradox in and of itself. At least there's more mileage on the clock of your wife's dildo collection.  :snick:

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 09:36:25 AM »

Ohh BAWWW!!  :lol: Perhaps you would prefer instead that I reference your ever-so-inspirational attempts to get banned by posting stuff you knew would get you banned, then turning up at other sites to crow about it while everyone kept mum on the hopefully not so obvious truth that your behaviour was the exact same thing that people used to point and laugh at back in the day when I was supposedly "inspiring you". Or maybe we can revisit the revolutionary trolling attempts of you leaping headfirst into the fray to point wavering fingers at people for "obsessive behaviour" on topics that the side you are white knighting for had been harping on for months in their absence? Would that be good for a few belly laughs from you Paulie?

You can cut the crap of your estimation of my worth is something that concerns me, I don't give a short, sharp shit if I've slid off your totem pole of significance. The painful truth is if you bothered to inspire me I would be more inclined to return the favour (or at least make the attempt to). You don't, I don't. What you represent is someone who shows up to whinge at me extenseively, sometimes for hours at a stretch as if yours was the most important contribution to my day. Occasionally I'll give you free rein to do so, even though I remain monotonously confident that each Droopy Dawg diatribe you offer will live up to the same low standard set by the previous one.

To say that you never fail to disappoint would be a paradox in and of itself. At least there's more mileage on the clock of your wife's dildo collection.  :snick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jocI_R8lMpM

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Have a Merry Krampus!

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2018, 04:40:02 AM »

Happiness: ylam and lokmar on Ignore.
Uh huh... until the next time she forgets she said she was ignoring them, opens her mouth and knocks her own teefs out the back of her neck on the nearest doorknob.  :snick:

Say, anyone else notice how quiet the fluffer has been in the poutbawx since it was pointed out the board's ignore function didn't work in there?  :rotf:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »

So my opinion of you, doesn't concern you and  your opinion of me, doesn't concern me  ...  that's not how flaming works.  We're ALL still here because people's opinions of us don't matter to us.

Sum - "What you represent is someone who shows up to whinge at me extenseively, sometimes for hours at a stretch as if yours was the most important contribution to my day."

I do?   You do remember you started your post saying I was  banned because I wanted to be?   Are there other places I "whinge at (you) extenseively, sometimes for hours at a stretch"  ?

Fiance, big music producer, rich > snick

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 03:18:02 AM »

So my opinion of you, doesn't concern you and  your opinion of me, doesn't concern me  ...  that's not how flaming works.  We're ALL still here because people's opinions of us don't matter to us.

Sum - "What you represent is someone who shows up to whinge at me extenseively, sometimes for hours at a stretch as if yours was the most important contribution to my day."

I do?   You do remember you started your post saying I was  banned because I wanted to be?   Are there other places I "whinge at (you) extenseively, sometimes for hours at a stretch"  ?
How about you start with your three and a half hour long MSN lecture of how mean I was being to the nice mister Doomsday and his site in 2005 and work your way forward from there?   :lol:

Yeah, I must be really boring and uninspiring to warrant that sort of attention.  :snick:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2018, 05:11:11 PM »

How about you start with your three and a half hour long MSN lecture of how mean I was being to the nice mister Doomsday and his site in 2005 and work your way forward from there?   :lol:

You want me to  start in 2005?

Post my inflammatory MSN lecture if you still have it.

Yeah, I must be really boring and uninspiring to warrant that sort of attention.  :snick:

It's the dumpster of TRF.   

Lems is the best poster.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 05:57:50 PM »

You want me to  start in 2005?

Post my inflammatory MSN lecture if you still have it.
All three and a half hours of it? You know how people start to whine when anything longer than a paragraph gets posted, they could very well commit suicide if I spent the 20 to 30 posts required to showcase your tantrum.

And that was just the one instance. You spent a damned sight more time chasing me about than I ever did looking for instances to make a mockery of you. Which is not really surprising when you come to consider that I had the attention of as many as three sites and one blog at one point when you were flat out maintaining the interest of one (and that a partial at best). :snick:

Yep, "real boring". Kinda makes me wonder how you lot regarded your own efforts if mine, as boring as they may or may not have been, were nonetheless your go-to wherever I placed them.  :grin:

It's the dumpster of TRF.   

Lems is the best poster.
So why are you wasting your time jawing at me instead again? Oh right, "obsession", of course, how could I forget?  :snick:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 03:49:27 PM »

All three and a half hours of it? You know how people start to whine when anything longer than a paragraph gets posted, they could very well commit suicide if I spent the 20 to 30 posts required to showcase your tantrum.

And that was just the one instance. You spent a damned sight more time chasing me about than I ever did looking for instances to make a mockery of you. Which is not really surprising when you come to consider that I had the attention of as many as three sites and one blog at one point when you were flat out maintaining the interest of one (and that a partial at best). :snick:

Yep, "real boring". Kinda makes me wonder how you lot regarded your own efforts if mine, as boring as they may or may not have been, were nonetheless your go-to wherever I placed them.  :grin:

So why are you wasting your time jawing at me instead again? Oh right, "obsession", of course, how could I forget?  :snick:

No sweat, I'll leave you alone and pick on somebody else instead.

If you're saving msn convos from 2004  ... you're a "lifer!"

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 01:59:54 PM »

No sweat, I'll leave you alone and pick on somebody else instead.

If you're saving msn convos from 2004  ... you're a "lifer!"
Ooo-arr, silly me. I should be out there every spring, scrubbing out my hard drives to keep the book burner brigade happy of course. Funny how those "best by" dates don't seem to apply to any of the material you libiots rely upon now, isn't it?  :lolatu:

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »

Why don't you just put up a regular political discussion site/forum can call it American Free Speech.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.424 seconds with 39 queries.