ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 07:57:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Something Different About This Place?  (Read 493 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: Is Something Different About This Place?
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 03:34:28 PM »

Why don't you just put up a regular political discussion site/forum can call it American Free Speech.
Because I don't believe you Americans have any and that you need to get off your duffs and earn it through your actions, not have it handed to you on a silver platter.

yLaM
 - libertarian.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »

Ooo-arr, silly me. I should be out there every spring, scrubbing out my hard drives to keep the book burner brigade happy of course. Funny how those "best by" dates don't seem to apply to any of the material you libiots rely upon now, isn't it?  :lolatu:

Well post the material you've saved and let's see if you're batshit insane.

You have a fiance to protect.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 05:57:32 AM »

Well post the material you've saved and let's see if you're batshit insane.

You have a fiance to protect.
Oh? I've heard a lot about this fiance I'm supposed to have, ever since I mentioned having a fiancee. Never seen any credible proof to his existence though. How about you post that up first; not only can it serve as instruction to how I should go about posting up my material, we can also see if you are batshit insane or not.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2018, 02:55:35 PM »

Oh? I've heard a lot about this fiance I'm supposed to have, ever since I mentioned having a fiancee. Never seen any credible proof to his existence though. How about you post that up first; not only can it serve as instruction to how I should go about posting up my material, we can also see if you are batshit insane or not.

:lol:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.H.C.Trouble seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 05:01:58 PM »

Oh? I've heard a lot about this fiance I'm supposed to have, ever since I mentioned having a fiancee. Never seen any credible proof to his existence though.

Fox beat me to it ... your fiance  ... HIS existence? Your words. Are you some type of typo? 

How about you post that up first; not only can it serve as instruction to how I should go about posting up my material, we can also see if you are batshit insane or not.

You really want me to post proof you have a fiance after you said you have a fiance. 

You lie a lot to pretend you're happier than you are.

Now you've lost your fiance?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2018, 04:24:17 PM »

Fox beat me to it ... your fiance  ... HIS existence? Your words. Are you some type of typo? 

You really want me to post proof you have a fiance after you said you have a fiance. 

You lie a lot to pretend you're happier than you are.

Now you've lost your fiance?

Unless he chopped off his hand, his fi·an·cé is just fine.

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2018, 09:48:12 PM »

Unless he chopped off his hand, his fi·an·cé is just fine.

Do, I look like I need your help?

This dumpster belongs to me.

Stand down, retard.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM »

Stand down, retard.

I love what you’ve done to this space.

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 08:27:34 PM »

I love what you’ve done to this space.

Sum will run away and then I'll be left with nothing.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2018, 11:19:06 PM »

Sum will run away and then I'll be left with nothing.

Sum day your prince will cum.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 06:03:47 PM »

Stand down, retard.

Complaints from the top to the bottom.

I should just retire while on top. Lol

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2018, 11:05:26 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 35 queries.