ThirdRailForum

• June 20, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Rep Responsibly  (Read 454 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: Rep Responsibly
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2018, 02:54:28 PM »

Ferret junior is what? The oldest or the youngest?
Elder daughter. She was 15 years old when she registered at BH mid 2004 and celebrated her 16th a month after registration.

Has anyone ever heard ratchet faced ferret admit to the age she married? Anyone?
As far as I am aware she's never divulged any information regarding Feralbiatch's father and the only information regarding him that's floating about is the stuff that arose from her boyfriend Dopeman posting up screencaps of Feralbiatch's place of work. Maybe there's something in the zip file Weepy was parading about?
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2018, 02:59:11 PM »

And we have a fully equipped gym at home... :lol:
You do, huh? I have a few weights in the basement, though I never use them. I get enough exercise hauling PA equipment about as it is.  :grin:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2018, 03:03:49 PM »

You can't be trusted with being a responsible rep adult caskur.

You smite people for bullshit reasons.

Right you are, clever ferret. She habitually projects what she perceives to be shortcomings onto other ppl like Trump.

She makes accusations like this -

Says the arsehole who told his fag mates to neg rep me and probably others as well.

While conveniently overlooking this -

I want everyone with the power to smite Bra1nless.

I want to see him chuck a little poopy!
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2018, 03:09:37 PM »

Kurt broke his back in car accident when he was 18... after 3 months on his back in Shenton Park Rehab, he took up weights and became a gym instructor... He did that for 2 years... But he still pumps iron... he has no choice... he has to stay fit and move.... When he got an insurance payout for the accident, he back-packed around Europe for 6 months. He was on the first tourist ship to Russia when they lifted their ban on foreigners going to Russia. 1975 or 76... Can't remember the exact date.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2018, 03:13:35 PM »

Right you are, clever ferret. She habitually projects what she perceives to be shortcomings onto other ppl like Trump.

She makes accusations like this -

Says the arsehole who told his fag mates to neg rep me and probably others as well.

Oh here he comes to rescue his favourite latest slag-in-distress.... :confused:

Shut-it about the rep system... it's flawed... its pathetic and you use it for flame fodder... Everybody can see through your act these days.

PS, it's YOUR fault I had popcorn chicken again...  :hammer:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2018, 03:14:18 PM »

Sum cunt is in his 40’s...how bout that.   That’s some hard living.

And this fucker is allegedly younger than me!  :lmao:

Hard living and genetics.

Once you get around to the Prince William range, age doesn't mean shit when it comes to appearences.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2018, 03:18:55 PM »

PS, it's YOUR fault I had popcorn chicken again...  :hammer:

Bullshit. You were craving it since I was in London.  :snick:

I hope you didn't pour gravy all over it.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2018, 03:22:45 PM »

Yeah... well?

You give it to me and tell people to smite me... you're going to get it back except I'm upfront about it while you sneakily use your admin rooms to issue intructions or the PM system....

Go get caskur... that's what you do... Scoundrel and Cookie told me.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

Bullshit. You were craving it since I was in London.  :snick:

I hope you didn't pour gravy all over it.

I bought the potato and gravy tub... there isn't much gravy in it …. SADLY.

I take one crispy morsel and one spoon of potato and gravy... It's winter here.... stodgy works.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2018, 03:29:01 PM »

Yeah... well?

You give it to me and tell people to smite me... you're going to get it back except I'm upfront about it while you sneakily use your admin rooms to issue intructions or the PM system....

Go get caskur... that's what you do... Scoundrel and Cookie told me.

Post the proof of me ever stating such a thing, please. I seem to have forgotten.

You're a knuckleheaded dolt regardless but even more so for believing cookie and scoundrel's frequent trolls about me saying things about you.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2018, 03:31:00 PM »

Fuck it, nearly out of Vegemite here, and there's no fucking way I'm going to slum it with Marmite. Time to hit Amazon up for some supplies methinks.

Enjoy your chat with THE W1MP Caskur.  :grin:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »

Post the proof of me ever stating such a thing, please. I seem to have forgotten.

You're a knuckleheaded dolt regardless but even more so for believing cookie and scoundrel's frequent trolls about me saying things about you.

Yeah yeah… he said, he said.

I don't care all that much except I do care about losing over 30,000 + reps to a small degree.

At least you've given me the power to rep and smite back.... that's the main thing.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2018, 03:54:23 PM »

You do, huh? I have a few weights in the basement, though I never use them. I get enough exercise hauling PA equipment about as it is.  :grin:

So 15 in 2004... that makes her 29 now....lol

I wasn't far off the mark was I...

So, if ratchet faced ferret was 20 at the eldest daughter's birth, that makes her 49 now.... If she was older than 20, that puts her in her 50s... if she had her before 20, that makes her a teenage mother...

far out, what a catastrophe that wildebeest is.

:lmao:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 224
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2018, 04:26:29 PM »

Feral is too dam old to be posting tit pics....
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »

And too hairy.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »

Feral is too dam old to be posting tit pics....

I dunno about that... she still has a shot on the granny porn sites.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2018, 04:33:36 PM »

This October TRF is going granny porn. Called it first, spoiler this truth.

[spoiling my baby] Can one of you message emmy for me?

Tell her that I've always loved her and she's not as  fat  as I said she was.

Hanging side view mirrors from her nipples was to see past her massive feet, not her massive gut. [/spoilt]

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »

Not much more than a month actually.  :lol:

So, if ratchet faced ferret was 20 at the eldest daughter's birth, that makes her 49 now.... If she was older than 20, that puts her in her 50s... if she had her before 20, that makes her a teenage mother...
Mmmhmmm. And there's every reason for you to expect she did not, in fact, occupy that "sweet spot" that satisfies both requirements for her to (a)not be in her fifties at this time and (b) not dribbling baby gravy out of her gunt before she reached the age of majority. Find a way to engineer the sorts of paradox I was waging against you five years ago and she'll likely be hitting the bottle harder than Bob Hawke at a Trades Hall Council union meeting.  :grin:

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to your nanna..
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2018, 07:49:09 PM »

far out, what a catastrophe that wildebeest is.

:lmao:

:lol:

In other words you don't have a clue.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2018, 10:02:06 PM »

:lol:

In other words you don't have a clue.

You gave me the clue you're age sensitive, granny when you thought screen capping my age would bother me.... It's YOU that is bothered by age, ya menopausal lump of stupid....lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.354 seconds with 39 queries.