ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 05:14:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: I sent cw .33 of an Ether a few months ago...  (Read 489 times)

plus minus reset

Madcow KlitzgasmTopic starter

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
I sent cw .33 of an Ether a few months ago...
« on: June 02, 2018, 01:56:47 AM »

Simply because she didn't ask for it and her site and its members shit all over Third Rail.  :borat:

She never makes demands on the posters and recognizes that we all contribute our time and words so that Flametruth continues to grow as a quality driven destination.

I hope she bought something nice for herself... maybe some new ballerina slippers or nipple tassels.

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
Re: I sent cw .33 of an Ether a few months ago...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 04:22:10 AM »

Somebody is butthurt...  :snick:

Replicated the same error three times by simply turning the VPN on and off, then refreshing...  :lmao:

Seems somebody is bothered that I sent cw nearly 400 bucks USD at the time, unsolicited, and it's more than Bra1n received in nearly 10 years at TRF, after adding a donate button and only now, calling everyone here a "freeloader"...

If it's not Bwa1n, Vixen or Obi are getting their ears digitally boxed very soon...  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 07:08:13 AM »

Simply because she didn't ask for it and her site

Have never seen/read BRA1N ask for donations to TR..?

If you're saying he has, please do post a link.

She never makes demands on the posters and recognizes that we all contribute our time and words so that Flametruth continues to grow as a quality driven destination.

Again, have never seen/read where BRA1N has made any unrealistic illogical demands..

Link?

Also, just out of curiosity, if FT is growing...why are you wasting your time here?

I hope she bought something nice for herself... maybe some new ballerina slippers or nipple tassels.

So...your .33 Ether donation was for cw personally to enjoy or was it a donation to FT?

As it stands the above suggests the .33 Ether donation was for her personally..

Seems somebody is bothered that I sent cw nearly 400 bucks USD at the time, unsolicited, and it's more than Bra1n received in nearly 10 years at TRF, after adding a donate button and only now, calling everyone here a "freeloader"...

Again...was the 400 bucks USD for FT or for cw to use personally on ballerina slippers and or nipple tassels, and if it was for the later is your wife aware you're giving $400 bucks USD aka .33 Ether to a lesbian to buy personal items?

Obviously, none of my business..

Having said that, I do like and respect your wife and if you're being an asshole to her behind her back, then yeh I'm going to pull you up on it.

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 09:27:04 AM »

Have never seen/read BRA1N ask for donations to TR..?

If you're saying he has, please do post a link.

Quote from: feral
Again, have never seen/read where BRA1N has made any unrealistic illogical demands..

Link?

[email protected]!!!  :snick:

Quote from: FERAL
Also, just out of curiosity, if FT is growing...why are you wasting your time here?

Quote from: Evil_Feralwevial
So...your .33 Ether donation was for cw personally to enjoy or was it a donation to FT?

Whatever... I'm not sexist...  :lolatu:

As it stands the above suggests the .33 Ether donation was for her personally..

Only if the person making the aforementioned comment works as a sex worker... 

Again...was the 400 bucks USD for FT or for cw to use personally on ballerina slippers and or nipple tassels, and if it was for the later is your wife aware you're giving $400 bucks USD aka .33 Ether to a lesbian to buy personal items?

What a ridiculously loaded set of questions...  :lolatu:

Obviously, none of my business..

Having said that, I do like and respect your wife and if you're being an asshole to her behind her back, then yeh I'm going to pull you up on it.

And since I do love, respect, and honour my wife in everything I do, I realize that my arseholedness online doesn't come anywhere near the arseholedness we both domestic sorts trade back and forth for shits and giggles... since we're perfectly matched in all those regards...

It's a sport... with luvvin's...   :grin:

(click to show/hide)

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 130
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 10:08:35 AM »

Simply because she didn't ask for it and her site and its members shit all over Third Rail.  :borat:

That's nice for you dear :zzzz:
Smite Club 2, The Contenders :  EVERYONE

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 10:50:07 AM »

to a lesbian

Repeating this lie doesn't make you seem any smarter, moron.    :grin:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 11:47:45 AM »

I am dumber than Feral

on that we can agree
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 130
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 12:49:26 PM »

on that we can agree

look at fox there hanging off my every word as usual, he's my koala  ::)
Smite Club 2, The Contenders :  EVERYONE

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 01:02:46 PM »

Cw has been a regular TRF supporter for years so keep supporting her with nipple tassels and whatnot and thanks to cw for chipping in to pay the bills here in the past.

100% of contributions received here over the years all went towards trf-related expenses such as web hosting, domain registration and offshore privacy/liability protection, not for trinkets or toys for my kids. In a typical year donations covered about 8% to 10% of such expenses.

:wink:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 01:12:22 PM »

Seems like some people are 'butthurt' and triggered by the word 'freeloaders'.  :lol:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 215
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 01:55:48 PM »

Seems like some people are 'butthurt' and triggered by the word 'freeloaders'.  :lol:

Free, is good.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 02:29:00 PM »

Free, is good.

Agreed. That's how Liberia got started.

feral

• Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 02:59:08 PM »

with all the  smoke Brain just blew up  Feral's  turd cutter, this site now qualifies for cap and trade.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 03:35:59 PM »

Cw has been a regular TRF supporter for years so keep supporting her with nipple tassels and whatnot and thanks to cw for chipping in to pay the bills here in the past.

You're quite welcome. 

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »

You're quite welcome.

Suck up  ↑

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 05:38:39 PM »

Four hundred sounds like a down payment for a pickup truck with flame truth dot com written on the side.

I sent cw a rope to tie up her daisy dukes.

I was going to mail my shit to bra1n but it cost 25 bucks Canadian.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 05:55:41 PM »

with all the  smoke Brain just blew up  Feral's  turd cutter, this site now qualifies for cap and trade.

That's Vixen.  :lol:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 06:11:26 PM »

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 06:17:53 PM »

Four hundred sounds like a down payment for a pickup truck with flame truth dot com written on the side.

I sent cw a rope to tie up her daisy dukes.

I was going to mail my shit to bra1n but it cost 25 bucks Canadian.

I missed this fucker

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 06:18:42 PM »

I could send CW 10 pounds of coffee

But the sandniggers in UK post office would steal it

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 06:31:09 PM »

I could send CW 10 pounds of coffee

But the sandniggers in UK post office would steal it

That would be a great gift.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 06:39:26 PM »

Bitch, I sent you a card along with the rope.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 06:39:43 PM »

Freeloader

And proud of it.  :yay:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 07:29:18 PM »

Bitch, I sent you a card along with the rope.

I spent all my thank-you note money.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 07:39:09 PM »

It breaks my heart  that a female poster isn't getting married before sum cunt.

There is still hope Johnny breaks them up.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 07:40:50 PM »

100% of contributions received here over the years all went towards trf-related expenses such as web hosting, domain registration and offshore privacy/liability protection, not for trinkets or toys for my kids. In a typical year donations covered about 8% to 10% of such expenses.

Pissweak effort there W1MP; Doomsday not only managed to afford his ramen, but also the project housing wheeliebin to enjoy it in... and he never begged his members for handouts ever!  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 08:32:03 PM »

Pissweak effort there W1MP; Doomsday not only managed to afford his ramen, but also the project housing wheeliebin to enjoy it in... and he never begged his members for handouts ever!  :snick:

Freeloader!  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 08:34:38 PM »

COHABBA! :grin:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »

COUCHBANGA!

(click to show/hide)

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2018, 08:43:40 PM »

CURLYCRIES!!!!

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 08:47:29 PM »

WAHHHBURGERS!

(click to show/hide)

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 09:05:18 PM »

ANAL POLYPS!!!! MAD TROMBONERS!!!

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2018, 09:18:39 PM »

CAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAWKCAEKCAWKCAWKCAWK!

(click to show/hide)

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2018, 09:38:47 PM »

We should be super duper careful, someone might ping us for rehashing unoriginal lames... maybe even tell us to retire.  :snick:

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2018, 09:51:53 PM »

HILLARY!

(click to show/hide)

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2018, 10:44:55 PM »

Free, is good.

Really?  Weren’t you a goldwater man?  You like goldwater, right?
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2018, 10:47:54 PM »

I missed this fucker

You missed taking your weekly bath, too.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »

Whats the yearly cost?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2018, 01:24:16 AM »

Whats the yearly cost?

Three openly gay gentiles, two Democrats, nine pro-life supporters and one agnostic.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2018, 01:28:42 AM »

You missed taking your weekly bath, too.

that made no sense, johnny bobo

I mean, I think I know what you meant

But still.

feral

• Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2018, 03:30:42 AM »

Wouldn't Dooms have received coin ( not bitcoin) from the p0rn section to cover his board costs?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »

Wouldn't Dooms have received coin ( not bitcoin) from the p0rn section to cover his board costs?
You don't know very much, do you?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2018, 04:00:01 AM »

Somebody is butthurt...  :snick:

Replicated the same error three times by simply turning the VPN on and off, then refreshing...  :lmao:

I think it's more likely that the site is running on diminished bandwidth and the forum load time is currently running around the default TTL limit of your browser. Switching on your VPN is probably blowing the load time of the site beyond what your browser considers is a fair thing. No doubt THE MOR0N will offer up some sob story that his host is getting DDoSsed again... or that we aren't paying him enough to afford a real host... or anything really, as long as it's not his fault.

The guy's become a regular Hillary Clinton. Probably wears pants suits in public too.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2018, 05:10:10 AM »

that made no sense, johnny bobo

I mean, I think I know what you meant

But still.
i

I’ll spell it out for you.  You stink, you damned dirty ape. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

feral

• Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2018, 06:08:43 AM »

You don't know very much, do you?

Apparently as much as you do...otherwise you would of answered the question..

O wait... is this another one of your moments where you dont answer a question and deflect cause you know I'm right?

Ok..got it.

feral

• Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2018, 06:16:56 AM »

Switching on your VPN is probably blowing the load time of the site beyond what your browser considers is a fair thing.

Mr Pretend To Know Everything, I don't have VPN and was getting the same error message, all I did was restart and everything was fine.

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2018, 08:32:38 AM »

I think it's more likely that the site is running on diminished bandwidth and the forum load time is currently running around the default TTL limit of your browser. Switching on your VPN is probably blowing the load time of the site beyond what your browser considers is a fair thing. No doubt THE MOR0N will offer up some sob story that his host is getting DDoSsed again... or that we aren't paying him enough to afford a real host... or anything really, as long as it's not his fault.

The guy's become a regular Hillary Clinton. Probably wears pants suits in public too.  :snick:

Thing is... without the VPN was the problem. Standard connection from my IP was and not just once but three times over minutes.

Which leads me to believe there was butthurt involved...  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2018, 02:07:52 PM »

Apparently as much as you do...otherwise you would of answered the question..

O wait... is this another one of your moments where you dont answer a question and deflect cause you know I'm right?

Ok..got it.
Not necessarily.

I might simply have been trying to derail another one of your boring-ass rehashes.

Looks like it worked too.  :snick:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2018, 02:09:31 PM »

Thing is... without the VPN was the problem. Standard connection from my IP was and not just once but three times over minutes.

Which leads me to believe there was butthurt involved...  :snick:
Check the post above yours... there's your butthurt.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2018, 02:44:08 PM »

i

I’ll spell it out for you.  You stink, you damned dirty ape. 

Yeah, you spelled that shit just right, you moron

You even put a little dick in the start of your post.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2018, 03:58:43 AM »

Squatch is seeing little dicks in everything now?  You must be hungry...eat a snickers.

You’re wrong, faggot.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2018, 05:51:59 PM »

Does Flametruth need money?

I thought that was a TRF problem.

If bra1n gets married he won't have enough money to keep this site open. The Kardasians hate him.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2018, 06:04:36 PM »

Bra1n will only marry into money.

You’re wrong, faggot.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2018, 07:11:17 PM »

Elton John is taken.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.492 seconds with 44 queries.