• October 18, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DONT HAVE TO BAKE YOUR FAGGIT CAKES!  (Read 178 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: DONT HAVE TO BAKE YOUR FAGGIT CAKES!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »

NO PENIS CAKES FOR YOU LIBERALS

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 04:24:29 PM »

Con men here would be alllll over this.  :dancepenis:

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 04:28:17 PM »

Even the stock market hates fags.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/default.asp

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 05:10:21 PM »

I'm glad the baker has been given a slight reprieve from the ridiculousness of leftist fuckwads insisting that he and his family must cater to their belief system or reject their own.

He offered to make the cake for the gay couple and leave them to decorate however they cared to, from my recollections... 

That was a fair offer...

It shouldn't have gotten him into legal trouble.

People shouldn't be punished for having different beliefs.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 06:03:56 PM »

Con men here would be alllll over this.  :dancepenis:

Spoiler that YUO filthy hoar!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 06:42:00 PM »

Let there be a separation of church and cake!

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 08:29:40 PM »

Let there be a separation of church and cake!

Thomas Jefferson: I never ... believed there was one code of morality for a public and another for a private man."
In a letter to Don Valentine de Feronda, 1809

Noah Webster: "When you become entitled to exercise the right of voting for public officers, let it be impressed on your mind that God commands you to choose for rulers just men who will rule in the fear of God. The preservation of a republican government depends on the faithful discharge of this duty;

John Adams: 1754
"It is the duty of the clergy to accommodate their discourses to the times, to preach against such sins as are most prevalent, and recommend such virtues as are most wanted. For example, if exorbitant ambition and venality are predominant, ought they not to warn their hearers against those vices? If public spirit is much wanted, should they not inculcate this great virtue? If the rights and duties of Christian magistrates and subjects are disputed, should they not explain them, show their nature, ends, limitations, and restrictions, how muchsoever it may move the gall of Massachusetts."

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 03:49:41 PM »

I'm glad the baker has been given a slight reprieve from the ridiculousness of leftist fuckwads insisting that he and his family must cater to their belief system or reject their own.

He offered to make the cake for the gay couple and leave them to decorate however they cared to, from my recollections... 

That was a fair offer...

Precisely. It's not as though those two gay lovers couldn't have sought out another baker (I seem to recall there was another cake shop just up the street) and in the highly unlikely event they struck out out on all the brick and mortar establishments in the area to provide that service for their "happy day" there's plenty of services online which would have been only too happy for their custom. Theirs was a vexatious litigation and I'm pleased to hear that common sense prevailed in the ensuing case.

There's no room in this world for precious pearl clutchers whose feelie-feels get all bent out of shape when they can't compel others to bend over and take it up the arse from them. At the same time there is no wriggle room for bitching from the cake shop owner if his beliefs form the cornerstone of a downturn of business from the homos and their supporters, something which he's more or less indicated he's okay with anyhow.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 09:01:32 PM »

In all seriousness, the SCOTUS punted on this issue. Faggists will be right back in the asshole of this again except this time, the fag sympathetic court will play their cards carefully. Mark my words. The pro faggit crowd will not rest till faggitism is preached in ALL the schools, the pulpits, the goobermints, and every other institution in the country. You'll have two choices eventually, either declare they all should die like me, or declare gay is the prefered lifestyle and must be accommodated no matter what. Why's that? Cause they'll force you to. Mark my words.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 04:46:17 AM »

That was a fair offer...

Apparently, you can have your asscake and eat it, too...fig. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 05:16:41 AM »

Apparently, you can have your asscake and eat it, too...fig.

You disagree with my assessment of the case?
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 08:02:23 AM »

Ignore him, he saw the CAWK that Lems posted and thought it was Firday night already.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.476 seconds with 35 queries.