ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My new grandchild.  (Read 376 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: My new grandchild.
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 01:53:57 PM »

If Lems and Johnny  can get along and create that cute little fella   ... why can't flea and sum?
Self preservation. I need my dick for pissing out of, I'm not sticking it anywhere near those snaggletoothed spam castanets.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 215
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 03:32:19 PM »

Thank you.  He will actually be considerably lighter brown than pictured.  Or should be.   :eyes:

:rotf: :rotf:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 03:35:35 PM »

:rotf: :rotf:

Only in a Tru :goatse: p world!  :lmao:

The grandbaby came out White this morning.  :confused:  We are making some phone calls.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 03:37:50 PM »

Uhuh, and what did Maury Povitch have to say about it?  :snack:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2018, 05:26:51 PM »

Look, A WOMAN is required to have babies.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2018, 05:30:57 PM »

Tell it to Caitlyn Jenner and her politically correct SJW encumbered entourage.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »

The baby received his name today.  He is partially named after Twap!  True story.   :grandpa:

Women have babies if and when they wish, because we rule, men drool.  The Goddess sayeth so.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2018, 07:48:35 PM »

This child needs a premium quality basketball.

A carrot  on  a stick  is not a toy.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »

This child needs a premium quality basketball.

A carrot  on  a stick  is not a toy.

Thank you, oh sage one.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2018, 10:08:58 PM »

The other two wise men  didn't show up for baby Jesus Lebron Kardasian.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2018, 11:09:09 PM »

The other two wise men  didn't show up for baby Jesus Lebron Kardasian.

All the wise men showed up for my baby.   :grin:

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2018, 10:15:51 PM »

Your version of the Wise Men is probably a street gang.

DeAndre brought you frankincense and the you said, "get outta here nigger, we ain't smoking that shit."

Good luck pawning your gold and mirth.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2018, 10:19:22 PM »

Your version of the Wise Men is probably a street gang.

DeAndre brought you frankincense and the you said, "get outta here nigger, we ain't smoking that shit."

Good luck pawning your gold and mirth.

Keeping the gold for the teef.

We know who the baby father is so we won’t need Myrrhy Povitch!

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 05:01:18 PM »

Keeping the gold for the teef.

We know who the baby father is so we won’t need Myrrhy Povitch!

Wait until bra1n reads the results.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 06:07:37 PM »

Wait until bra1n reads the results.

He isn’t involved in Lil Darkevian’s DNA.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2018, 04:43:30 PM »

By the time he's five, I trust you'll know whether to buy him a basketball or microphone.

Don't lose him to Arby's like Johnny's grandma did.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 06:45:02 PM »

By the time he's five, I trust you'll know whether to buy him a basketball or microphone.

Don't lose him to Arby's like Johnny's grandma did.

Darkevian has more choices than basketball or microphone.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »

Darkevian has more choices than basketball or microphone.

I'm going to bump this thread in 18 years.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2018, 06:25:53 PM »

I'm going to bump this thread in 18 years.

You go ahead and do so.  Maybe Lil Darkevian will give you your first paying job.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.413 seconds with 38 queries.