ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise For The "King"???  (Read 129 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Praise For The "King"???
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 03:06:11 PM »

I get it in the mail.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 08:52:56 PM »

LMAO, johnny gets time, the ragazine of the century! Figures! PWN3D!

If Trump and us followers are Nazi's, and Time elected Hitler as man of the year, shouldnt Saint Trump be man of the year too? And about that Nobel Peace Prize....... BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lmao:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 05:38:56 AM »

Trump reads Time....er, looks at the pictures. 

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »

Trump reads Time....er, looks at the pictures.

I look at the pictures in newsweek while I'm at the dentist sometimes and scoff. I get it.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 02:38:28 PM »

I get it in the mail.
Yeah, but you're a fucking dinosaur, mang.  :rotf: In an age where people are bitching about carbon footprints and climate change, you're rushing to the mailbox to get your sweaty paws on some leftist bullshit from a rag that's lost half its subscriber base in the last decade alone?  :lolatu:

I guess you can't roll their paywall about your CAWK in the dunny and jerk yourself off as readily, right? Right.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »

Yeah, but you're a fucking dinosaur, mang.  :rotf: In an age where people are bitching about carbon footprints and climate change, you're rushing to the mailbox to get your sweaty paws on some leftist bullshit from a rag that's lost half its subscriber base in the last decade alone?  :lolatu:

I guess you can't roll their paywall about your CAWK in the dunny and jerk yourself off as readily, right? Right.  :snick:

Hey, he could be using it innocently enough like rolling it up to beat the kids and the dog with it!  :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 05:54:52 PM »

I had to post this gem from Stormy:

Stormy: "Yeah, isn’t that horrible? But I remember thinking, “I hope he doesn’t think I’m a hooker.” Not that I have anything against hookers. I just personally have never done it. Still, I have no idea why I did it. Honestly, I really don’t."

^^^Thats so fukin disconnected and out of touch I LOL'd my ass off!  :rotf:

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 11:23:40 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 12:37:16 AM »

Trump aint under investigation for obstruction of justice. nice try though morons.

Gort

• Censor
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 03:50:58 PM »

Gort

• Censor
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 03:52:35 PM »

Trump aint under investigation for obstruction of justice. nice try though morons.
Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice. Your wishful thinking is idiotic.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 04:39:05 PM »

Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice. Your wishful thinking is idiotic.

Trump aint under investigation for obstruction of justice douchebag. He aint even under investigation for colluding with the russians. All that is a buncha bullshit meant for you lick spittle toadies. The investigation is on all the other assholes associated with Trump, like Manifort. Manifort revolves around things unrelated to Trump. I personally read the entirety of the indictment, for shit going back to 2005! Flynn will be exonerated in a year. Yep, even though he plead guilty. Trump has destroyed the anti Manifort, Flynn, and Page credibility.... well really that was done via the revelations of the spy's in Trumps Campaign and how they fed Popodopolous info that they claimed he fed right back to the people who fed it to him ITFP...but then we learned he ACTUALLY DIDNT repeat it to them, they just made THAT shit up too!  :rotf: :lmao: :confused: . Yep, there WERE spys, calling them "informants" dont change that, it only cements the crookedness of calling things a "matter" rather than an INVESTIGATION! PWN3D!  CNN and MESSNBC have destroyed their own credibility with their wildly overblown hysteria about Trump being the devil. Sure YUO believe all their bullshit, but the MAJORITY of America sees right through all the libiot bullshit.

You cunts are like fluffy gas laden turds circling the bowl in a futile effort to delay the inevitable....YOU'RE GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN BEYOTCH!  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.642 seconds with 35 queries.