ThirdRailForum

• July 17, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: Drug Addiction  (Read 3407 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
Re: Drug Addiction
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 07:25:23 AM »

Says the expert on nothing....

ffs, why do you even bother duffuss?

Dunno what the fuck your problem is caskur...

All I know is I'm being civil and you're being a dick..

- carry on.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2018, 09:01:52 AM »

Dunno what the fuck your problem is caskur...

I know exactly what your problem is.

you should just stick to communicating with people who want your input. i'm not one of them.

clear enough?

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »

I know exactly what your problem is.

you should just stick to communicating with people who want your input. i'm not one of them.

clear enough?

If you dont want public input go to a private therapist you fucking cunt.

Hope you choke on your last lozenge.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 315
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2018, 05:36:32 PM »

Nothing wrong with feral's input.  :snick:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2018, 06:12:03 PM »

Nothing wrong with feral's input.  :snick:

I have a differing view to you... You're the one that insists on helping mental cases. Not me.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 315
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 08:15:58 PM »

Feral is offering some sound, calm, salient observations in this thread and you go batshit on her. And she's the mental case?  :hmm:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 09:08:33 PM »

Feral is offering some sound, calm, salient observations in this thread and you go batshit on her. And she's the mental case?  :hmm:

Yes, she is a fucking mental case... She hasn't given up her drugs of choice and has no business offering me any of her ridiculous advice.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 04:50:13 AM »

Unless you're viewing my every day life through my toaster, it's a safe bet to say you don't know anything about me.

Ugh whatever, good luck with it all anyway.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 07:38:15 AM »

Unless you're viewing my every day life through my toaster, it's a safe bet to say you don't know anything about me.

Ugh whatever, good luck with it all anyway.

I do know you smoke and drink dipshit....

:lol:

You're druggie who hasn't kicked her habits but is all of a sudden a big expert on how it's done....

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2018, 07:44:05 AM »

O yeh...how do you know?

...go ahead tell me.. :snack:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2018, 07:58:50 AM »

O yeh...how do you know?

...go ahead tell me.. :snack:

Because you told everyone at newstalkback1 how you smoke, why and where and how you weren't hurting anybody because of it,  and at BH you posted picture of your lunch with a huge glass of red to go with it. ...ffs ferret, why are trying to BS now about it?

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2018, 08:12:31 AM »

Because you told everyone at newstalkback1 how you smoke, why and where and how you weren't hurting anybody because of it, 

What the fuck is newstalkback1?

and at BH you posted picture of your lunch with a huge glass of red to go with it. ...ffs ferret, why are trying to BS now about it?

:lmao:

Ok..first of all..having a glass of red with a meal doesn't mean one is a " drinker " you backward classless  bogan..

Secondly, BH went down back in 2014 or something..

Sit down.

Your mouth yapping doesn't prove shit, it's just your mouth yapping.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2018, 08:21:57 AM »

What the fuck is newstalkback1?

Ok..first of all..having a glass of red with a meal doesn't mean one is a " drinker " you backward classless  bogan..

Secondly, BH went down back in 2014 or something..

Sit down.

Your mouth yapping doesn't prove shit, it's just your mouth yapping.

Drinking a glass of red at lunch by yourself does mean you're an alkie….

And I'm not surprised an alkie like you forgets what you post at forums like newstalkback1... it's par for the course you stupid drunken bitch.

deny all you like. You're 50 +, a drunk, a smoker, and now jobless as well...

lol, working from home my arse.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2018, 04:50:59 AM »

Drinking a glass of red at lunch by yourself does mean you're an alkie….

And I'm not surprised an alkie like you forgets what you post at forums like newstalkback1... it's par for the course you stupid drunken bitch.

deny all you like. You're 50 +, a drunk, a smoker, and now jobless as well...

lol, working from home my arse.

Hahaha it's really pissing you off that you don't have a clue about me...love it! :yay:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2018, 06:13:17 AM »

Hahaha it's really pissing you off that you don't have a clue about me...love it! :yay:

Likewise net tard.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 06:22:26 AM »

Likewise net tard.

It's actually not like wise caskur..

You're not pissing me off and I'm not jumping from one thread to another phishing for info on you.

All your shit is out there on the web  :lolatu:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 07:04:54 AM »

It's actually not like wise caskur..

You're not pissing me off and I'm not jumping from one thread to another phishing for info on you.

All your shit is out there on the web  :lolatu:

LOL at you thinking my shit is "out there on the web"...

:lolatu:

I'm the reigning flame champ, and you're working from home, you big badass entrepreneur.  :lmao:

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2018, 07:49:40 AM »

LOL at you thinking my shit is "out there on the web"...

:lolatu:

Yeh ok Catherine Z

I'm the reigning flame champ, and you're working from home, you big badass entrepreneur.  :lmao:

Was wondering when you were going to skite and start big noting yourself about that....it didn't take long lol..

If the other contestants had put in the effort you wouldn't be the flame champ - fact.  :lol:

P.S make up your mind..am I working from home or not  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2018, 09:17:40 AM »

I have bragging rights.

You were unceremoniously removed from the thread on my command.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2018, 05:02:06 AM »

I have bragging rights.

Only until October  :lol:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.528 seconds with 35 queries.