ThirdRailForum

• June 20, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump is a Dotard...  (Read 96 times)

plus minus reset

GortTopic starter

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
Trump is a Dotard...
« on: June 10, 2018, 03:55:13 PM »

Trump is a dotard...

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Trump is a Dotard...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »

The NORKS are busy contemplating kneeling before Saint Trump by eliminating their nukes or by Saint Trump WW3'ing their asses into oblivion. Make no mistake, Saint Trump WILL dole out WW3 if the assholes dont bow down.

I'm for either scenario really. The collapse of civilization seems like a good opportunity to cull the herd.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »

Trump is a dotard...

I tank yuo for such support in dis times. I see yuo are luffing me and hating yuo hamercan president.
I see can shove ting up his ass now with yuo on my side.
~sum dum bum

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 10:19:17 AM »

Trump is a dotard...

Dumb people love a dumb president. 

I hear that Michael Cohen is about to flip on the Dick-tater wannabe.  Maybe Tru :goatse: p will OD on too much Big Mac and chocolate birthday cake today.  Perfect health!

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 02:17:25 PM »

I's say.  :rotf:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 04:01:11 PM »

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 10:08:14 PM »

I hear that Michael Cohen is about to flip on the Dick-tater wannabe.  Maybe Tru :goatse: p will OD on too much Big Mac and chocolate birthday cake today.  Perfect health!

Dear Dumb Bitch,

You always want what you'll never have.

Sincerely,
PWN3D!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 37 queries.