• October 19, 2018, 05:35:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump is a Dotard...  (Read 205 times)

plus minus reset

GortTopic starter

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
Trump is a Dotard...
« on: June 10, 2018, 03:55:13 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Trump is a Dotard...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »

The NORKS are busy contemplating kneeling before Saint Trump by eliminating their nukes or by Saint Trump WW3'ing their asses into oblivion. Make no mistake, Saint Trump WILL dole out WW3 if the assholes dont bow down.

I'm for either scenario really. The collapse of civilization seems like a good opportunity to cull the herd.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »

Trump is a dotard...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOesO3HMoDA

I tank yuo for such support in dis times. I see yuo are luffing me and hating yuo hamercan president.
I see can shove ting up his ass now with yuo on my side.
~sum dum bum

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 10:19:17 AM »

Trump is a dotard...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOesO3HMoDA

Dumb people love a dumb president. 

I hear that Michael Cohen is about to flip on the Dick-tater wannabe.  Maybe Tru :goatse: p will OD on too much Big Mac and chocolate birthday cake today.  Perfect health!

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 02:17:25 PM »

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 04:01:11 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 10:08:14 PM »

Dumb people love a dumb president. 

I hear that Michael Cohen is about to flip on the Dick-tater wannabe.  Maybe Tru :goatse: p will OD on too much Big Mac and chocolate birthday cake today.  Perfect health!

Dear Dumb Bitch,

You always want what you'll never have.

Sincerely,
PWN3D!

GortTopic starter

• Censor
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 12:23:15 AM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 11:27:57 PM »

ROBERT REICH, SEIG HEIL LIBTARD! PWN3E!!

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 11:47:35 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 09:26:23 AM »

But lets not talk about the dow soaring.......... and lets not talk about how it DOUBLED under obammy with a 1.5% growth "return"! PWN3D!

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 04:49:56 AM »

Trump is a Dotard...

Unfortunately Trump is " Teflon Don "

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 05:35:36 AM »

But lets not talk about the dow soaring.......... and lets not talk about how it DOUBLED under obammy with a 1.5% growth "return"! PWN3D!

So what policies has he instituted that caused the Dow to balloon for another crash?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 01:49:25 PM »

So what policies has he instituted that caused the Dow to balloon for another crash?

I'm only going to talk about the policies that I have first hand knowledge of that are causing the economy to expand, resulting in economic growth.

Putting tariffs on foreign goods. This has enabled American Companies to compete again
Rolling back the emissions penalties on the coal industry. This immediately caused the coal industry to re-open shuttered mines in Southern Illinois, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky that I know of for sure.
Rolling back government regulation related to global warming hoaxology. This has ALSO prevented the direct drain on jobs caused by government regulation expenses which raise cost of goods which mean loss of jobs.
Streamlining the remaining regulation and licensing bureaucracy enabling US Companies to bring new products to market at the same time or earlier than our international competitors.
Putting a strain on the influx of immigrants, which maintains a larger pool of jobs for US workers. Many of these jobs will go unfilled as a result, causing higher wages to be offered until they are attractive to US Citizens. Personally, I'd pay double or triple for fruit not picked by barehanded ass wipers.

Crashes occur when the economy retracts. A known factor that causes this is government regulation. Nothing of what Trump has done, except for the posibility of a protracted trade war, will cause a significant market drop. In fact, I'd say the real genius of Trumps tariffs, is that they've cooled the markets, keeping them from becoming hyper inflated in the first place.

I've no doubt we'd be at dow 32K had he not initiated the trade war.

A crash will occur when democRATs gain control of a branch of government again. Just like it did the last time.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2018, 02:46:40 PM »

GortTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 10:56:03 PM »

spamming the same ol shit, ehh gort! libe most libiot humor, not even funny! That lisping faggot needs burned at the stake! Now THAT would be funny!  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.313 seconds with 39 queries.