ThirdRailForum

• June 20, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: G7 summit in a nutshell  (Read 90 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
G7 summit in a nutshell
« on: June 10, 2018, 06:31:50 PM »

Trump impersonations are redundant

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
Re: G7 summit in a nutshell
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 06:44:43 PM »

I guess Trudeau was too busy fixing his fake eyebrows

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 08:49:01 PM »

Saint Trump told em all to go fuck off and DIE! This is TRUMPS AMERICA BEYOTCHES!   :borat: PWN3D!

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 07:03:25 AM »

It never ceases to amaze me how liberals feel it its the taxpayer's duty to shovel money into corrupt 3rd world shit holes.
Why the fuck would we give a good god damn about the shit holes in Africa ?

Just like their whining at Trump getting out of TPP which required the US to hand over 100 Billion $ a year and have unfettered immigration from Asia.

LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS.

The G7 bullshit is designed as a wealth redistribution ponzi scheme through the IMF ( International Monetary Fund).  The IMF was the brain child of Harry Dexter White -- the Soviet spy in the US treasury who killed himself with digitalis when he was discovered.

The IMF is NOT supposed to exist anymore since Nixon completely killed off the Bretton Woods agreement.

Tell me libs.. WHY DO YOU MINDLESSLY ADHERE TO GLOBAL WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION WHICH WAS THE BRAIN CHILD OF COMMUNISTS ????

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 01:44:37 PM »

And everyone on the planet knows it is true!   :prophat:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 03:19:25 PM »

And everyone on the planet knows it is true!   :prophat:

That she just shit her bloomers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.31 seconds with 37 queries.