dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 09, 2018, 09:06:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT - Blandscape vs Caskur <DECISION>  (Read 2287 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
TITLE EVENT - Blandscape vs Caskur <DECISION>
« on: June 15, 2018, 12:16:24 PM »

For The ThirdRail Flame Champ Title

Blandscape vs Caskur

Three Day Event.

Begins Sunday, June 17th at 12:01 AM EDT
Ends Tuesday, June 19th at 11:59 PM EDT

One post per day minimum.
All media accepted.

NSFW images must be spoilered

NO Run Ins

Judges are CW, The Wise and Powerful, Vixen, The BRA1N, Johnny Storm, and HC Trouble

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:44:23 AM »

Let's cattle prod this walloper cuz his bum's oot the windae and it's not the first time anyone has noticed that but literally NO ONE can understand his text and I'm sure Blandscape likes it that way too. Fortunately I took English Literature in year 11 and 12 so I get to decipher text and see right through this son of a beetroot's weapon.   

Most of the fuckbumper's here are just loathsome doorknob chewers. And wouldn't understand a flame if it got up and skewered a glazed ham at an anti-Jew rally in front of a Glasgow abortion clinic.

If you want to be funny here, you have to dumb it right down to the most basic grade 7 language. ie Stupid. Stupid is a language they understand fervently at 3rd Rail. Fag laming being their first preference. Sadly, Blandscape will be its most enthusiastic campaigner.

I've got my trusty Dumbell clutched in my little fat fist ready to clock Brandscape if he pops up and hollows out a fag lame but I'm sure he's standing on a street corner somewhere howling at the moon just like the rest of the TRF brethren here.

It's almost as if you were deliberately setting out to hurt me in a nasty Kurtful way.

I have no idea what I have done to offend, but I am almost positive we can never sort it out in the match thread.

Blandscape sir, you'll never be the man your sister was. This has NOTHING to do with you never being mean to me or not. This is WOAR. You want my title??? Come and get it, ya Billy Bunt and quit pulling a face like someone has just shat in your mince.

Have you ever had hives? Have you ever had hives over most of your body so that you feel like screaming and running and diving for a cold water swim? Or get a hammer, swing it and crush the prey? That is what you are to me, prey. An non-lethal itch I intend to pound mercilessly until you're a flattened bawsack.  :evillol:

On a side note, you seem to be worried about body rashes.  :giggle:

I guess what I am saying is you are the bacteria that gathers in the folds of flesh underneath a sagging tit, the fungal infection created by sweat, mother nature and the criminally obese, or an out of control nappy rash shitting forth life by way of bi-twatual parental neglect.

There is a 100% cure for them beside lopping off your bobble head but it requires STRICT discipline abstaining from sugar and alcohol. And even though these gels are for bacteria, once a rash (tinea rash/fungal rashes) has been successfully treated, apply anti-bacterial gels to the areas of said problems as a prevention for reoccurrence. But if you're a drinker and sugar consumer and most Scotts are, you'll never get rid of your fungal problems. KEY POINTS, Blood sugar control + anti-bacterial gels AFTER you shower everyday. Try washing your body everyday. I know how you UK troglodytes are allergic to soap and water. It's well documented so don't try and deny it.

No bug stands a chance at my place on my skin... Nope. So you, my fine hapless ready to burst dingleberry, are wayyyyyy outta line suggesting it. Never make that mistake again.  :hammer:

I can't believe I'm listening to Kate Bush right now on my ugly DeWalt radio... This is serendipitous.

Bad screams in the night
They told me I was going to lose the this fight (hahahaha, not a chance)
Leave my blind withering, withering
Withering lightweight  (before it's too late for you)  :lmao:

https://youtu.be/mk9obnPZSio

Awa' n bile your head, Doaty....  :lol:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 09:29:58 AM »

What we have here is a failure to elucidate. Our flame champ with a capital cunthole seems to be taking this blandbags at dawn thing, far too personal. It really is only a "woar" to you ol'gal. To me, and anyone else with a modicum of not really that interested, it is a sedentary walk in the park with those we despise the most, or a moonlight cuddle or rape and gape, that reaffirms a failed relationship and the befuddled muddle we nearly all subscribe too.

I'm not here for your title, or your witty witless repartee, or to suckle on the tit that could never give, I was only ever here to bring club feet to the fore-front as a social and community issue, while burying my own healthy size nine shoes and feet, into everyone else's nonce who refused to agree with me.

Foot management is important, for they allow us to progress through life with the ability to choose. Brogues or sandals, winkle-pickers or high heels, fight or flight.

Nearly none of us, except for you, are hobbled by that big boot that gives the boot to old boot's like you.

I am here to help you find a better fit for your life.

You seem to want to make me responsible for your stupidity, while relegating everyone else to the lower league's of an underwhelming understanding of what you understand to be understandable. I note with no interest that you modified your post and took out your qualification's to educate nearly us troll. So on some level you obviously agree.

As for me never being mean to you, that seems to coalesce wonderfully with my above point. You never had a point.... so you were never even worth a passing attempt at an insult.

We have a few days for me to explore, and you to ignore why this means so much to you? I will take what you are unable to give, while you fake why you always keep up.

Big Shoe. Club Foot. Murder on the dance floor.   

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 09:41:46 AM »

I'm not here for your title,

OK TWaP... wrap it up.

He's not here for the title.

Close the thread. I'll keep my title and wait for my next opponent.

:lol:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 09:43:19 AM »

Stop craving attention Poxy, you are here to your own bitter end. Who's the a-hole, those who start a call out thread, or those that simply run into one after self-immolating.

Not really a question. And you are certainly no-one's answer.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 09:45:22 AM »

OK TWaP... wrap it up.

He's not here for the title.

Close the thread. I'll keep my title and wait for my next opponent.

I think that would probably prove to be the wisest decision I never made, you are here for the three days. You can keep your title after I beat you like a 1930's Germanic Jew.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 09:57:50 AM »

I think that would probably prove to be the wisest decision I never made, you are here for the three days. You can keep your title after I beat you like a 1930's Germanic Jew.

Oh OK so you were just bullshitting about not trying to take my title then?

Doolally is your middle name innit?

OK,... I'll deal with you when I get around to it.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 10:22:38 AM »

Our flamechump seems desperate to disengage, like an 11 year old with daddy issues hoping that the sun will never set, and mommy won't be going to her book club tonight.

That's OK, I kinda had the same reaction from Foxy during our May Day madness. Buy now, pay in November!

So where wasn't I, oh that's right, actually insulting my opponent. Well, we could of course go down the well worn down-under path, and blunder through a few Ozzy cracks and gaps, but it's the World Cup and I am time sensitive. We try to deliver a free at the point of no use service, but If you wish to continue reading our content please enter your bank details below.

Account Number:
Pin Number:
Credit Card Details:

I will let my opponent gather her thought, as I slap open a Foster's tinny, and watch German engineering drown the first Mexican Black Sea wave.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 01:31:10 PM »

The match is yours Casket, let's face it, you earned it!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 01:56:27 PM »

Well, we could of course go down the well worn down-under path, and blunder through a few Ozzy cracks and gaps, but it's the World Cup and I am time sensitive.

Scabby weapons-grade doughnut says he's "time sensitive" when it was HE that wanted to start on a Sunday then turns up 9 or 10 hours after the thread was opened.

Shit-gibbons shouldn't be allowed to call out Champions, write nonsense and then take off to watch soccer. Yet here you are waiting patiently to get kicked around like an English soccer ball.   :hammer:

The match is yours Casket, let's face it, you earned it!

:piss: :spam:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 02:45:54 AM »

Blandescape, you've got a face like a skelped erse and I was wondering if it got rudier when you watched the football. >>

We have a few days for me to explore, and you to ignore why this means so much to you? I will take what you are unable to give, while you fake why you always keep up.

Big Shoe. Club Foot. Murder on the dance floor.

Tough words crabbit bambot but you did the calling out so on the contrary, it looks like the cup means more to you than me.

Why do you wish to relieve wonderful me of my fabulous shiny cup so quickly after I defeated 7 soft cock dullards for it? Did you think I would be exhausted of creativity that I'd be easy pickings? Ha. Your whole routine is incongruous my friend. I'm not fake. I am straight. Your text wreaks of inconsistency, ie, you want a challenge, then you don't really want a challenge,... you want a challenge, then you don't really want a challenge but you'll show me how it's done at any rate.... wash, rinse, repeat. That's your schtick through everything you indite. There is probably nothing evidentally wrong with that according to your lack-lustre peers. Read TRF shout box for proof. ol' Foxy is probably the only one that reads all your posts anyway. If I wanted to keep hold of my fabulous cup, I wouldn't have let you stack the deck in your favour, of judges. You know Bra1n HATES reading matches.

The real question I ask is, (not why I have earned the cup as you've said), but why do you want it back?

ITS MY PRECIOUS!   :trophy:

Look closely now my son, I don't really want to hurt a stunned parrot like you, you're still part of our commonwealth after all.

Only another day to go keeping you propped up and supported allowing you to keep thinking, you actually matter.

Trees matter, dead trees matter, birds matter.

Murder on the dance floor doesn't really matter. 

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 11:36:04 AM »

There is nothing like summer in Scotland especially visiting Loch Ness. Every year the Queen takes a relaxing stroll around the lake's grounds. She secretly wants a Loch Ness Monster sighting. And She got very lucky this summer. She bumped right into one.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 01:02:07 PM »

Someone else half a world away, who does not understand time zones and seems pretty competent in a poor mans potatoshop seems like a bridge crossing a bridge too far to me.

I had already surrendered though Casket.

I refuse to put in effort into those less than willing to even read it. Poxy warned us all, and it turns out he was right. No-one reads, let alone cares about our Madeleine Albright moments.

I don't even care.

I enjoyed your contributions like I enjoy piss and shit stained ablutions.

All we have done here is remind me how much prettier I am than most, and that you keep a pictorial dossier on every poster that even deigns to post a pic. How fucking creepy and sad is that?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 01:09:46 PM »

Casket for the win.

I will serve the rest of your careers on the back-benches. Like Poxy, Frederica, Johnny Wrong, Bwain, TWAT, Vixen, CW, Me ol mucker Vit, Freud, Bonesaw and yes, even Prowler.

There is no true judgement here, there was only ever partial impartiality.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 01:11:56 PM »

I actually earned my retirement.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 01:19:58 PM »

I dunno... I'm creepy and sad remember?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 01:31:39 PM »

I dunno... I'm creepy and sad remember?

You should take the win, you genuinely earned it.

And I of course need not remind you that I never posted insult to you because you were never worth it.

I have always enjoyed a Casket post, even when I was reading it from a third party afar.

Can I retire now??

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 01:39:52 PM »

My advice to you is graciously accept the win, we still have a day to play if you don't.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 03:24:34 PM »

I refuse to put in effort into those less than willing to even read it. Poxy warned us all, and it turns out he was right. No-one reads, let alone cares about our Madeleine Albright moments.

Well whose fault is that Blandscape? Lemme see, it wouldn't be the fact YOU insisted on a judging panel rather than take on my suggestion and have a forum vote, would it? Why would people want to read something if they couldn't put their two cents worth in at the finish?

If there is a lack of interest, you might look at yourself and your offerings.

If there is a lack of interest, I blame you fully.

What's your pleasure?

My advice to you is graciously accept the win, we still have a day to play if you don't.

10 torturous hours apparently...

And you give me very little to bounce off...

You scrawny little mousy toff. 

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 03:34:34 PM »

Are you the first poster in the humanity of posts to try to win what is already given?

Jesus, I command ahum adobe potatoshop and you really have put a lot of effort into your work.

My apologies for not reciprocating, it was always a total waste of my time.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.354 seconds with 34 queries.