ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Why did flea retire...  (Read 2884 times)

plus minus reset

Admin's MistressTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Admin's Mistress embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
Why did flea retire...
« on: June 19, 2018, 05:50:53 AM »

1. She's not retired, she has been sent to prison as an accomplice for covering up for her ex..

2. BEnzo broke her heart and told her he wasn't interested in her..

3. My lawsuit for defamation of character was served..

4. She's pregnant and doesn't need the stress..

5.. All the above

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Why did flea retire...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 06:51:07 AM »

Define “retire”....

add weight once lost around the midsection...”re-tire”

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 08:57:33 AM »

she retired because of moronic threads like these

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 09:21:36 AM »

Foxmulder....defender of flea, Flametruth protagonist and immigration lawyer.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:41:17 PM »

1. She's not retired, she has been sent to prison as an accomplice for covering up for her ex.. Rotwang.
2. BEnzo broke her heart and told her he wasn't interested in her because he came out as a fruity fucker..
3. My lawsuit for defamation of character was served, so she fled back to mexico like a fucking deadbeat..
4.She's pregnant and doesn't need the stress when filling out paperwork to get hey payday benefits
5.All of the above
6. She got deported by Trump's ICE
7.when prostituting didn't work out, She went to work at a strip joint as "moo moo mocha" and quickly became the top X-tra large stripper when she literally broke the stage.
8. LA country enforced animal bylaw ordinence and was mistaken as a very ugly cow.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 03:47:03 PM »

Din with the fat and ugly jokes...BRAVO!

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 03:49:59 PM »

Din with the fat and ugly jokes...BRAVO!
Did you graduate from the third grade this year, johnny? if so.....Bravo! :snick:

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »

Flea's braces were removed and she still smiles like caskur.

She's deathly afraid of the cw emoji thread.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 04:52:34 PM »

Did you graduate from the third grade this year, johnny? if so.....Bravo! :snick:

Flea is just a satellite orbiting your heavily body.   :snick:

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 05:26:04 PM »

Flea is just a satellite orbiting your heavily body.   :snick:
I'm going to take that as a "no".  :lolatu:

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »

Johnny still think Pluto was a planet, sun.

Take the retard to Disney Land, retards love Disney Land.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2018, 05:29:40 PM »

Heavily ==> heavenly.  That’s the joke. 

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 05:33:22 PM »

Johnny still think Pluto was a planet, sun.

Assteriods is what din gets when he eats spicy food.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 05:59:24 PM »

https://www.hotsauce.com/Buttplug-Relief-Extra-Hot-Sauce-p/1502.htm
Johnny shits his buttplug when he eats spicy food.

If I wanted to take farm equipment to disneyland, I would hotwire a tractor. At least a tractor won't try to suck my dick like that big fag would.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 06:27:01 PM »

I might have to agree with you here.
👠 E M :afro: N

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »

https://www.hotsauce.com/Buttplug-Relief-Extra-Hot-Sauce-p/1502.htm
Johnny shits his buttplug when he eats spicy food.
If I wanted to take farm equipment to disneyland, I would hotwire a tractor. At least a tractor won't try to suck my dick like that big fag would.

Lol...you big bull moose-headed bovine motherfucka talking about riding tractors.   Stick to riding dicks, blimp. 

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 07:40:53 PM »

You sure about that Sambo?
Fuck you.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »

Foxmulder....defender of flea, Flametruth protagonist and immigration lawyer.

Johnny.... good ole fashioned southern cock sucker

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 07:59:27 PM »

So you're saying din has a heavenly body

faggot

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 08:04:24 PM »

So you're saying din has a heavenly body

faggot

No. You said it.  I said “heavily”. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 40 queries.