dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 09, 2018, 10:15:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Why did flea retire...  (Read 2954 times)

plus minus reset

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Why did flea retire...
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »

No one wants to " do an ostrich beak " -  period.

people who wear pillow cases over their heads should not throw rocks at bird beaks

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2018, 11:12:21 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2018, 05:36:24 PM »

Good, because you're not talented enough to do mine.

I call you a blowhard and your comeback is  "you couldn't do my job."

Soundboard guy never sounded like a good  career path, to me. 

Huge blues fest is  going on in your city, Canada Day long weekend in Ottawa. 

You're not working for any of it? Couldn't you just attend and pass out business cards?

Tell the Foo Fighters they are just going to have to wait before the great sum takes advantage of a great concert.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2018, 09:23:17 PM »

I call you a blowhard and your comeback is  "you couldn't do my job."
That's about the size of it. In fact I doubt you could do Atom's job.

Soundboard guy never sounded like a good  career path, to me. 
For an unskilled labourer and gambling addict such as yourself, assuredly not. Nevertheless, it's a job I'm quite happy with and it more than pays my way. That's what really counts.

Huge blues fest is  going on in your city, Canada Day long weekend in Ottawa. 
There are a lot of festivals that go on out this way, both in the capital and outside of it.

You're not working for any of it?
That you know of.  :snick:

Couldn't you just attend and pass out business cards?
I leave those concerns to the volunteers. No, I will not recommend you for the gig.  :grin:

Tell the Foo Fighters they are just going to have to wait before the great sum takes advantage of a great concert.
You tell them, I'm not your fucking press agent.  :lolatu:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

feralTopic starter

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2018, 07:29:33 AM »

That's about the size of it. In fact I doubt you could do Atom's job.

For an unskilled labourer and gambling addict such as yourself, assuredly not. Nevertheless, it's a job I'm quite happy with and it more than pays my way. That's what really counts.

There are a lot of festivals that go on out this way, both in the capital and outside of it.

That you know of.  :snick:

I leave those concerns to the volunteers. No, I will not recommend you for the gig.  :grin:

You tell them, I'm not your fucking press agent.  :lolatu:

Another non memorable post from an autistic self centred,rigid, long winded, asshole, who craves/needs to be right on every topic.

:borat:

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2018, 09:11:44 AM »

Another non memorable post from an autistic self centred,rigid, long winded, asshole, who craves/needs to be right on every topic.

:borat:

so you two have started e-dating?

:yay:

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2018, 06:47:03 PM »

That would be so embarrassing for feral and myself, wouldn't it?

Your comments  just remind  the few readers left  about that humiliating  e-dating display sum and flea subjected themselves to for years. 

Are you  calling that  "flaming" or are you ready to admit that's nothing but two emotionally invested people dragging each other down? 

Feral, please don't be upset but we can't have an internet relationship anymore.

I've known you since you were 17. I publicly wanted to meat(sic) your mother and be your stepfather  but I got married to someone local because it was easier.

Now that it's all out there ... who thinks sum cunt is a moron?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2018, 07:55:22 AM »

That would be so embarrassing for feral and myself, wouldn't it? Which would be devastating if we were important enough to care about.

Your comments  just remind  the few readers left  about that humiliating  e-dating display sum and flea subjected themselves to for years.  But just in case they aren't (and I'm pretty sure they aren't), I'm going to drag the topic up again. To remind them. Over and over and over and over and over and...

Are you  calling that  "flaming" or are you ready to admit that's nothing but two emotionally invested people dragging each other down?  I'm particularly obsessed about this. I've been obsessed about this topic ever since Brent led me back here you know.

Feral, please don't be upset but we can't have an internet relationship anymore. I prefer penises significantly longer than three inches for muh butthole. Big plastic ones. Ask Sum, he'll tell you.

I've known you since you were 17. I publicly wanted to meat(sic) your mother and be your stepfather  but I got married to someone local because it was easier. No cappucino for you m'dear.

Now that it's all out there ... who thinks sum cunt is a moron? I need the validation... it might make me feel important. Like a big, plastic dildo pounding my wrinkly butthole. Unf.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2018, 09:12:08 PM »

Horrible format for a post when you tease feral for asking help with her avatar.  It sucked reading that red text and not be able to laugh at any of it.

Doesn't it seem odd to you there is only one woman at flametruth?

I love cw but she hasn't put up a good post in ten years. She does grammar lames and one liners that aren't very funny.

Caskur, Flea, Feral  ... tough women are carrying the flame forums. 

Without them posting, nothing happens.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2018, 09:32:13 AM »

Horrible format for a post when you tease feral for asking help with her avatar.
Tough.

It sucked reading that red text and not be able to laugh at any of it.
Now you know what reading 99% of your posts is like.

Doesn't it seem odd to you there is only one woman at flametruth?
You're there aren't you? Or are old nags who take dingdong in their hoop no longer considered women now?  :rotf:

I love cw but she hasn't put up a good post in ten years. She does grammar lames and one liners that aren't very funny.
She can do what she likes, she owns the forum. Be thankful she's not hiding behind a bunch of skirts like THE MOR0N does.

You make them sound like Russian weight lifters. How many have promised you they'll strap on the plastic?  :snick:

With them posting, nothing happens, what's your point?

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2018, 05:39:18 PM »

With them posting, nothing happens, what's your point?

That you don't appreciate  good posters because they are female or don't post the way you expect them too.

One hint at me attacking cw made you white knight her and her exclusive forum.

Why is there only one woman at flametruth? 

Is that up to cw or did the men posting there decide who was worthy of posting "flames?"

I think bra1n is a moron but he still has the best flame forum.  Why can't all the great posters at the other forums beat this crappy forum?  Bra1n mods women. 

"Men" want to flame women.

I'll be watching cw fuck everything up by banning other women, while posting crap.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2018, 05:44:04 PM »

That you don't appreciate  good posters because they are female or don't post the way you expect them too.

One hint at me attacking cw made you white knight her and her exclusive forum.

Why is there only one woman at flametruth? 

Is that up to cw or did the men posting there decide who was worthy of posting "flames?"

I think bra1n is a moron but he still has the best flame forum.  Why can't all the great posters at the other forums beat this crappy forum?  Bra1n mods women. 

"Men" want to flame women.

I'll be watching cw fuck everything up by banning other women, while posting crap.

Great post because it's 100% accurate...

But Bra1n is just as chauvinistic as the other deplorables around here.  Never mistake that notion.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2018, 05:47:42 PM »

Flea retired because she is not even capable of buzzing around our shit, while irritating no-one.

I always felt safe when Flea posted after me. Easily offended, and easier to offend.

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2018, 05:57:53 PM »

Great post because it's 100% accurate...

But Bra1n is just as chauvinistic as the other deplorables around here.  Never mistake that notion.

is this still a flame forum or just an endless array of  destructive dialogues punctuated by random shouts of "CAWK!"

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2018, 06:41:02 PM »

is this still a flame forum or just an endless array of  destructive dialogues punctuated by random shouts of "CAWK!"

An endless array of destructive dialogue is the very reason and measure of a flame forum.

So, like you so often always don't, you answer your own dumb parody of a paradoxical question.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2018, 06:42:38 PM »

Can you call yourself rhetorical after three years posting here every single day without flail?

feralTopic starter

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2018, 04:06:40 PM »

Quote from: H.C.Trouble

You're right..its mainly the women who keep the forums afloat...including fred, lemon and Dove..At least we put in the effort to discuss things that doesn't involve " U r teh cawk suker- no yuo r teh cawk gobbler "

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2018, 04:34:35 PM »

You're right..its mainly the women who keep the forums afloat...including fred, lemon and Dove..At least we put in the effort to discuss things that doesn't involve " U r teh cawk suker- no yuo r teh cawk gobbler "

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 297
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2018, 06:15:43 PM »

Rowan (raises hand):  “cawksucker, here...cawksucka!”

Freud is no where to be found...he can’t afford a ticket. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2018, 08:13:12 PM »

Rowan (raises hand):  “cawksucker, here...cawksucka!”

Freud is no where to be found...he can’t afford a ticket.

Freud is at the rugby match earnin'.

"Nuts! Feel deez warm nuts rieeght here! Two for one Nuts!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.45 seconds with 43 queries.