ThirdRailForum

• July 15, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaming as a Whole  (Read 126 times)

plus minus reset

radeonTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • radeon probably just rolled in here.
Gaming as a Whole
« on: June 26, 2018, 01:38:56 AM »

I've noticed this part of the forum is pretty dry, but I know most people love to game. It's a stress reliever, and allows us to escape the hell that is earth. So, any of you guys like gaming??? If so what games, what platform, and why? I'm seriously interested :borat:

Iggy McLulz

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Iggy McLulz probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Myself
    • Reject Haven
Re: Gaming as a Whole
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:57:34 AM »

I game a little. Sims 4 on pc and GTAV on xboxone.

radeonTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • radeon probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:08:43 PM »

Nice. I love to play Overwatch and Skyrim. I mainly play on PC, but I don't mind xbone at all.

Iggy McLulz

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Iggy McLulz probably just rolled in here.
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 01:55:35 AM »

The only reason I got into pc gaming is because the pc version of SIMS was easier for me to to figure out than than the xboxone version. Having the Mc command center is pretty nice, I've had some hilarious results.  FPS games are not for me, I cannot play them no matter how much I practice I suck. I played the first Red Dead Redemption for a little while but I get impatient trying to travel anywhere and end up abusing my horse or jackass. I might give the 2nd one a try once I get bored with what I have.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 03:30:35 AM »

I'm playing Mass Effect 2 right now.  I have a fast 2018 gaming machine and I'm playing a 10 year old game.

But I've owner ME1 and ME2 for a while and finally decided to play them.

I have Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition, Red Faction Armageddon, RIVE, and Year Walk all downloaded and ready to go once I'm done with ME2.  I might play one of those, or something else...depends on how I feel.

There's been some talk from Bethesda about Elder Scrolls 6.  I've been looking forward to that for awhile.  Skyrim players should check out the Beyond Skyrim -Bruma mod; especially if you played Oblivion.

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 35 queries.