dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 05:36:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Immigrant toddlers ordered to appear in court alone  (Read 176 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
Immigrant toddlers ordered to appear in court alone
« on: June 28, 2018, 10:05:23 PM »

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/06/27/immigrant-toddlers-ordered-appear-court-alone/

wow

wow 2: Retards are unable to comprehend that Bozo the fascist is separating toddlers, now, and this is why this absurdist shit is now happening, regardless of any policy about previous immigrant minors coming in unaccompanied. But maybe these mouth breathers think toddlers came alone. Too many words for these mutants, I know.

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born;
in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
Re: Immigrant toddlers ordered to appear in court alone
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »

Can't wait to look back on these times as the good old days. :tard:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 01:14:58 AM »

Requiring unaccompanied minors to go through deportation alone is not a new practice. But in the wake of the Trump administration’s controversial family separation policy, more young children — including toddlers — are being affected than in the past.
:rotf:
that's right, leftists. cry those tears because your dark prince had a chance to "fix" ity and decided not to. that must sting.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 01:25:05 AM »

"Requiring unaccompanied minors to go through deportation alone is not a new practice."

That's in the 3rd paragraph, Mecha.

You dopey bitch.

You have the attention span of a turnip.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 10:39:42 AM »

:rotf:
that's right, leftists. cry those tears because your dark prince had a chance to "fix" ity and decided not to. that must sting.
I was under the impression that was a Bill Clinton era policy... and that Trump is simply upholding it because the democrats and never-trumpers couldn't get their shit together on more effective border control measures in two decades.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 12:45:17 PM »

These toddlers have escaped abortion. They have to pull their own weight now.  No more free ride or free lunch.  Right, Cons?
 :hammer:
Have a Merry Krampus!

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 12:54:14 PM »

The policy was for unaccompanied minors coming in the past. You think toddlers are coming alone?

Trump is now separating them, you illiterate fucking morons.

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born;

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 01:14:28 PM »

The policy was for unaccompanied minors coming in the past. You think toddlers are coming alone?

The toddlers hate us for our freedumbs.

Yes, they do have an inner compass that guides them towards true north.  Haven’t you ever seen a toddler invasion?!  The litter of the sippy cups is destroying the oceans, which is a huge bright lining for
Tru :goatse: pies in this deal.
Have a Merry Krampus!

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 10:37:03 PM »

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/minor

An infant or person who is under the age of legal competence. A term derived from the Civil Law, which described a person under a certain age as less than so many years. In most states, a person is no longer a minor after reaching the age of 18 (though state laws might still prohibit certain acts until reaching a greater age; e.g., purchase of liquor). Also, less; of less consideration; lower; a person of inferior condition.

Please keep piling up the fail, you incompetent shitape. :rotf:

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 12:58:35 AM »

Criminals are bringing in toddlers that are not even their own children.  They even try to use some toddlers to smuggle drugs.

You fuckin' dopey bitches haven't been listening.  Trump says he wants to stop the illegal immigrants.  Steps have to be taken.

There is an easy solution for all the dumb fuckers entering USA illegally:  STOP.

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2018, 01:18:48 AM »

Can someone decipher what these cretins are trying to say? Something about debunked claims about smuggling and some word salad about infants? Anyway. Who cares. I guess it's BS posturing to appear like they have something cogent to say but I guess they fool each other.

We have Due Process, now! A Trump kook judge ruled this as useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=memsaYDsiuY

Government resources well spent. Now, to the cage with you, punk!

TheProwler

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2018, 03:24:33 AM »

Entering a country illegally with drugs up the hooch is a misdemeanor now?  Hahaha!!!

The kid at 2:20 looks pretty fuckin' happy.  Tight-lipped though.  They shoulda smacked him around to get some answers.  That's the problem with having women do man's work.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2018, 10:07:10 AM »

Whining liberals are amazing... they'll happily cheer the policies of a guy who stuffs cuban cigars up an intern's muff, then cry foul when a pussygrabber shows up to uphold them. Great entertainment, that.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 03:08:26 PM »

Whining liberals are amazing... they'll happily cheer the policies of a guy who stuffs cuban cigars up an intern's muff, then cry foul when a pussygrabber shows up to uphold them. Great entertainment, that.
And they love programs from people who stuff japanese people in cages, but then hate the said Cigar guy's policies because the guy doing them allegedly stuffs mexican people in cages.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 10:41:17 PM »

And they love programs from people who stuff japanese people in cages, but then hate the said Cigar guy's policies because the guy doing them allegedly stuffs mexican people in cages.
Whatever you do, don't remind them of their Great Black Hope's promises to close Gitmo during his term in office, the notion that one of their own was happily presiding over muslims getting stuffed in cages would probably make their heads explode.

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 02:12:28 PM »

Saint Trump should just declare a state of emergency over immigration now that the SCOTUS ruled he has supreme powers over who comes here. He needs to militarize the border and start throwing everything from mexcrements to eurotrashians outta the country. Problemo El Solvo'ed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.272 seconds with 40 queries.